Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF 14 days ago

Park Seo Joon talks difficulties of 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim' + friendship with V, Hyungsik, and more

Hyungsik, V, Choi Woo Sik, V, Park Seo Joon
Park Seo Joon talked about his close celebrity friends, drama 'What's Wrong with Secretary Kim,' and more in 'High Cut.'

The actor is well known to be close to BTS' V, Hyungsik, and Choi Woo Sik. Regarding their friendship, Park Seo Joon said, "I don't think of myself as a hyung when I'm with them. The dongsaengs use honorifics to me, but we're actually more like friends."

He also talked about the hit drama 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim' and revealed it was the most challenging production of all. Park Seo Joon explained, "It was the hardest. People who saw the original (webtoon) had expectations, and it was pressuring at how I had to show a new side while also having the tone of the original. It took me a while to create the unique dialect of the character Lee Young Joon."

More of Park Seo Joon's interview and photos can be found in issue #231 of 'High Cut.'

1. Hyungsik
  2. V
  3. Choi Woo Sik
  4. V
  5. Park Seo Joon
5 Share 92% Upvoted

KYAAAAAAAA 13 days ago 0
13 days ago

He's a good actor

Loveliv 13 days ago 0
13 days ago

He is charming and talented actor , I like him ! 😄

rukhsar 9 days ago 0
9 days ago

`yes you can essentially started three weeks past and that i makes $385 benefit $135 to $a hundred and fifty consistently simply by working at the internet from

domestic. I made ina long term! "a great deal obliged to you for giving American explicit this remarkable opportunity to earn more money from domestic. This in

addition coins has adjusted my lifestyles in such quite a few manners by which, supply you!". go to this website online domestic media tech tab for extra element thank

you... www.geosalary.com

jeyjin 12 days ago 0
12 days ago

He's an amazing actor. I look forward to his next drama.

susandmoris (Banned) 13 days ago 0