Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by KayRosa AKP STAFF 27 days ago

TWICE celebrate their 3rd debut anniversary with a fun-filled 'V Live'!

TWICE
TWICE celebrated their 3rd debut anniversary with their fans through 'V Live'.

October 20th of 2018 marked TWICE's 3rd debut anniversary. The girls debuted with "OHH-AHH" back in 2015, spending three fulfilling years together with lots of wins and record-breaking moments. Through 'V Live', TWICE interacted with fans by asking each other questions, coming up with ideas for future videos, spoiling a bit of their new comeback song, and doing 'muk-bang' almost from start to finish!

One of the questions asked the girls what they had been doing at that exact time 3 years ago, and the first response was "practicing, probably."

Congratulations to TWICE on their anniversary! Check out the 'V Live' above that had garnered over 30,000,000 million hearts so far.

14 Share 76% Upvoted

Love__Peace 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

not a ONCE but love twice 💃 happy 3rd anniversary to TWICE babes & all ONCE friends around the world 🤗

August_D 27 days ago 5
27 days ago

ehh??? i WAS WAITING ALL DAY TO SEE THE VLIVE. wHERE DID THEY HAVE IT? bECAUSE IF IT WAS ON THEIR CHANNEL, i DIDN'T EVEN HAD A NOTICE. aRGHHH, i MISSED THIS... ( I didn't notice I wrote with captions on lol)

GreenPoop 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

I think v live app is having some minor bug. It won't show on main channel, you need to click the video section.

tyger11 27 days ago 1
27 days ago

I got a notice, so it definitely went out.

August_D 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

Lucky you but I really didn't get anything.

NoahL 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

Same i didnt notice as well.

2 more replies

Kokokohei 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

They've come so far omg. Here's to another fun year with TWICE!

walkertexasrange 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

And many more too come

Indri_hapsari 27 days ago 0
27 days ago

they r like the fastest gg in korea that breaking so many record even already beaten up 'legend gg' record...congrats girl

MidnightKpop 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

Happy anniversary Twice! Thanks for three plus years of more happiness into my world!

subsubone02 26 days ago 1
26 days ago

Lot's of people are saying that they rest enough (I thought too)...in the VLIVE they said that they really wanted a week off (a break). They said that they don't have much to spend for themselves. - Jihyo said: "It'll be nice if we rest for weekends." - Sana said that she wanted to hang out with some of her non-celebrity friends. - Nayeon said that she wanted to have a break for several days per month. - They also said that they want to go to amusement park. - Also, Nayeon was really tired and even Jihyo said that Nayeon was not enthusiastic in the VLIVE. - Also, Sana said that BDZ had a difficult dance (lots of practice) and moreover they stated that time pressure is a thing during their comeback preparation. - At the end of the VLIVE they said that they were a bit stressed because of their upcoming FANMEETING HALLOWEEN, because they haven't practice yet and they still have to prepare new songs and dances. Seriously, they have dropped MANY songs this year and not only title tracks need practice, but side tracks need vocal practice. They have fan meetings, concerts, comebacks, practices, showcases, they need to write songs. Sorry guys, but this VLIVE showed me that they are having a hard time and they need some rest and the company need to really work on a new strategy around twice. Twice are not rookies anymore (they have surpassed 3 years) and they need to do new and innovative things next year and I think that needs time and rest.

edit: JYP already reported that Twice will be having a repackage of BDZ (stay by my side)

meltrosz 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

I agree with you that they really do have a lot of schedules and that they're probably tired. But Nayeon also said (idk if this VLive or the one before), that she likes it that their schedules are packed. and Momo also said about the hypothetical break that she'd probably want to work instead. They do have breaks, it's just inconsistent. Sometimes they go a week without a break, sometimes they get something like 3 days off or something. They get vacations during holidays (like Chuseok, Christmas or Lunar New Year) What Nayeon was saying is probably to have a designated day as a no work day. For the record, the fan meeting was never in their schedule. TWICE themselves pushed for it, which shows their willingness to work with a packed schedule. It's also because of their hard work that they got a dome tour very early in their career. I'm not an employee of JYPE, so I do not know what he's doing for TWICE, but he always preaches how a work-life balance leads to creative ideas. He does not believe that his artists and employees can give ideas by work hours, but instead through a relaxed mind can one give the best of their abilities. Of course, it could have been just beautiful empty words, but I'd rather believe he implements those beliefs

eager_beaver 26 days ago 0
26 days ago

30 million hearts? I guess that means I don't have to give one more extra heart. I'm sure they're already satisfied with the millions they have.

allkpop in your Inbox