Upvote if you think more people should see this post!

News
Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF 16 days ago

Actress Kim Jung Nan left SHINee's fandom for BTS?

SHINee, (Bangtan Boys) BTS, Jungkook
Actress Kim Jung Nan addressed rumors about switching her allegiances from SHINee's fandom to BTS.

On the October 31 airing of MBC's 'Radio Star,' the MCs asked if Kim Jung Nam, who's known to be a huge fan of SHINee, transferred over to BTS

Kim Jung Nam waved her hands 'no,' and said, "There's a misunderstanding." MC Yoon Jong Shin continued to ask, "I heard you cried because of BTS?"

Kim Jung Nam explained, "Jungkook got injured during the world tour. It was their first show in Europe. He must've wanted to perform so bad. I heard he cried because he was upset and I cried along with him."

The MCs continued to poke fun, asking, "So is it SHINee or BTS?" Kim Jung Nam refused to answer, saying, "Why are you doing this?" Fellow guest Jessi also urged her to answer, saying, "If you have to choose between the two then who is it?" Kim Jung Nam ultimately said, "I'm very much into BTS nowadays."

9 Share 34% Upvoted

Lithium_Flower 16 days ago 4
16 days ago

I never understood the implication that you can only be part of one fandom, as if people don’t listen to a variety of music.

shakennotstirred 15 days ago 3
15 days ago

For Korean standards, it is all about loyalty. Being in a multi fandom doesn't show loyalty. For example, if you are an EXO-L and BTS and there is a voting poll for an award and you can only vote for one, a multi fandom-er won't be able to be loyal to a specific group. BUt in Korea if you are part of the group that fan base will also be loyal to you.

Fan_from_India 15 days ago 2
15 days ago

Thats sad isnt it where a fan needs to pick one from their favorites. I like many groups apart from BTS. I have high regards for Big Bang, Super Junior and Exo. I vote honestly whenever the poll begins. Sometimes I may like a song of one group and vote them for SOTY and other group for AOTY and another group for AOY. Its totally the choice of the fan. I hope everyone understands this. I have seen the fanwars. They are vicious. Never knew such thing existed. I was quite amused before.....now I get disgusted with fanwars, hence never pay heed to fanwars. I wish all the fans understand that end of the day its just a trophy or just a record which is meant to be broken. Not to forget all the artists share such good rapport with each other and are very good friends. We just embarrass them with such childish/silly behavior. They must be cringing watching fans fight amongst themselves

2 more replies

Shawolb2tyyell 15 days ago 0
15 days ago

kinda makes me sad...i dnt want SHINee fade away or to get compared to anyone...

Znewie71 16 days ago 0
16 days ago

why do they put them on the spot like that, its pretty sad. And for what so they could receive hate.

teleri 15 days ago 0
15 days ago

Ridiculous. I love BTS, but SHINee got me into KPop in the first place and I will always adore them. Besides, Big Bang remain my favs over all, while KHJ is my top solo, JJ being close on his heels. And that's just KPop....
It's nonsense - oh, wait, it's middle-schoolish! LOL - to think you can only love one group LOL

Sarifael 15 days ago 0