Many celebrities including BTOB
, NU'EST W
, and UNB
were awarded at the '2018 Asia Model Awards
On May 6, the 13th annual 'Asia Model Festival
' in Seoul came to its end with '2018 Asia Model Awards
' as its grand finale. As previously reported
, stars including 2AM
, Nine Muses' Kyung Li, After School's Nana, and more were invited to the Awards. The attendees were welcomed as influential contributors to the fashion world, as model, stylists, and K-pop idols all work together in this entertainment field.
The results of the show were as follows:
- Creators of the Year: Bokyeom, Ak-uh (Crocodile), Jannon
- Fashionistas: Jinwoon, Kyung Li
- New Stars: Jo Tae Kwan, Kim Min Gyu, Pyo Ye Jin, Han Bo Reum / UNB, fromis_9 / Lime
- Model Stars: Sung Hoon
- Rising Stars: Lee Yi Kyung
- Popular Stars: Park Jung Min, Nana / NU'EST W, G-Friend
- Asia Special Award: Tony An / NU'EST W / Yoon Hee Jung
- Asia Star Award: Han Hye Jin (category: models) / BTOB (category: singers)
During the acceptance speeches, BTOB, UNB, fromis_9, G-Friend, and NU'EST W especially thanked their fans, and model Han Hye Jin expressed that it feels a bit awkward to receive this award, as next year marks her 10th anniversary as a model.
Congratulations to all winners!