Current Events

Grandpa high kicks a young man in the face because he was sitting in the senior citizen seat on a public bus

By KpopJoA   22 days ago   63,803   482   185
buzz

Many people are having second thoughts about 'handicapped seating' or 'senior citizen seating' on the public bus because of this recent incident.

A photo was revealed via an online community board titled 'An old man kicks a young man for sitting in the senior seat on the bus.'  In the photo, a senior around the age of 70 was captured performing an astounding somersault kick in the air while holding onto the banisters.

SEE ALSO: Korean couple discover a hidden camera inside Airbnb guesthouse in Japan

From the looks of things, one can assume that the old man was upset after the young man sat in the senior seat without offering the seat to the elderly beforehand.

It is also uncertain whether the young man was suffering from an injury or had a legitimate reason to sit in the designated chair which is also available for handicapped people.

Regardless, the young man had failed to avoid the sudden attack from the old man bickering about his seat.

Initially 'handicapped/senior seating' has been designed for not only elders but pregnant women, nursing mothers and those with disabilities despite their age.

This issue has caused many to ponder about such seating arrangements.

1. Buzz
    2. misc

navi_x_loki 19 days ago

Hahaaah

hiroonakamura 21 days ago

rude. cant go about doing physical assaults like this.

AlainaExo_OT12 21 days ago

If there was a pic taken at the exact time he kicked, then that probably meant there was an argument, and someone decided to video for some reason or another. He wouldn't of been able to know that this Grandpa is gonna kick someone in the face and just suddenly whip out his camera🙄 The kick is a bit to quick to be able to do that. And the writer said " The young man had failed to avoid the sudden attack from the old man" see that *SUDDEN* there, so there must have been something going on before it was taken.

jeyjin 21 days ago

This was kinda funny. I mean, It's fucked up what the old man did but that guy probably won't ever sit in an elderly/disabled space again.

BigBlueagain jeyjin 21 days ago

... and if the younger guy IS disabled?

jeyjin BigBlueagain 21 days ago

then he did a very terrible job at looking disabled

marinalee27 jeyjin 21 days ago

What are you talking about? There is a thing as invisible disability where you cannot observe it right away...

jeyjin marinalee27 21 days ago

What invisible disability would make it more difficult to stand for long periods of time? That's what those seats are for

BigBlueagain jeyjin 21 days ago

Fibromyalgia, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Repetitive Stress Injuries, and those are just the ones I can name off the top of my head. You're not always going to see the disability/pain these people are in. The story doesn't say if he suffers from a disability or not. I just shows how pruny hong kong phooey there decided to handle the issue.

jeyjin BigBlueagain 20 days ago

i see what you mean. Yea that guy was an asshole for what he did but like you said, there's no real way to be able to tell if the man was disabled or not and akp isn't gonna keep up with this story and let us know what happened to the man so all we can do is speculate

marinalee27 jeyjin 19 days ago

BigBlue stated some of them, but invisible disabilities exist, but people are ignorant to them, but we don't know if this guy has it, but it doesn't make sense to say someone did a terrible job at looking disabled.

jeyjin marinalee27 17 days ago

You replying to this didn't make much sense either. I don't see where you added anything to this conversation when i clearly said i understood in the previous comment,

marinalee27 jeyjin 16 days ago

LOL you just didn't want people to call you out, but I'm glad you understand now that there is such a thing. Hopefully, you will be more mindful in the future.

jeyjin marinalee27 16 days ago

You still don't make sense. How about you tell me what you added to what Blue said? To me all you did was open a book that was shut. It's like when someone talks shit after someone else beat them up. You don't get to take a win for someone else's work

jeyjin marinalee27 16 days ago

It's the internet, i honestly don't care if someone calls me out. I actually want to be called out if i say something wrong.

jeyjin marinalee27 16 days ago

Do you like getting scolded for the same thing twice when you tell your parents that you understand? Its the same exact thing

jeyjin marinalee27 16 days ago

This is a real time conversation, there's no need to summarize. When i said i understood, i had already said that there's no real way to be able to tell if they have an illness like the ones blue named and he named conditions that can be extremely painful FOR YOU. All you did was repeat what you said earlier, then repeat what i said then say something that was very heavily implied when i said i understood what you two were saying. All you did was unnecessarily repeat information previously stated. That's like dragging a court case out when i already admitted guilt. Can you see how that can get annoying?

jeyjin 16 days ago

You need to learn when to drop a subject. Blue handled this way better then you did and was way more mature about it. I respect blue way more then you and blue told me off too

robin1 22 days ago

I never took the bus in Korea but I took the subway and I never sat in those seats.  Even if it was the only seat available, I still wouldn't sit there.  I'd stand. Grandpa probably told him to move his ass and the guy probably was disrespectful.

LilBmw 22 days ago

That would make me scared to sit down anywhere tbh... Talk about harsh, if the "old man" was able to deliver such a kick are you really incapable of standing up? And if not, just ask to sit down

Heart_to_Seoul 22 days ago

If the man was capable of using those bars to hoist himself up and kick the person, then should've been able to hold on to the grip for standing just fine. Kicking that person was wrong and unnecessary. Such an immature thing to do.

robin1 Heart_to_Seoul 22 days ago

No. Those seats are designed for old people EVEN if they are able bodied. That guy shouldn't have been sitting there.

TheDevilsPuff robin1 22 days ago

LOL even if those seats are designed for old people you can't MMA kick the shit out off some guys face. The old man should be arrested for assault or at least fined

robin1 TheDevilsPuff 22 days ago

I'm sure the grandpa didn't just walk on the bus and saw the guy and decided to kick his ass. He probably asked him or said something. I'm just saying. The guy should've automatically gotten up and offered it to him anyways.

Jasper123 robin1 21 days ago

It clearly states in the article that those seats are for the elderly and disabled. It's highly likely that young guy had a reason for sitting there, in which case this grandpa has just kicked a disabled person in the face. Even if the young guy wasn't disabled assaulting someone is never justified.

AlainaExo_OT12 robin1 21 days ago

It's true, assaulting someone isn't justified, but this is the first time I'm agreeing with u Robin1. There was most likely something been said then he kicked him

robin1 Jasper123 21 days ago

First of all, who the fuck was talking to you?? Secondly, I CLEARLY understand who those seats are for considering I use to live there and know the rules about sitting in designated spots. Don't try to fucking school me and if you think I'm justifying the grandpa's actions....I do NOT care. I'm saying if you can comprehend, there must've been a reason. I didn't say what the grandpa did was right.

Jasper123 robin1 21 days ago

Who was talking to you when you decided to comment originally? You stated an opinion and I stated mine. At no point was I rude or condescending towards you. The fact that you had to resort to cursing at me is ridiculous.

marinalee27 robin1 21 days ago

LMFAOO, ok.

marinalee27 Jasper123 21 days ago

I hate it when people resort to name calling on the internet like "Welcome to the internet! Where we can all be dicks and can't be blamed for it!" Robin's just entitled.

CallumWharton 22 days ago

Old ass koreans using their Tae Kwon Do and flying kicks and shit back from the Korean War. Ruthless old Ninja

youcangoeatshit 22 days ago

I. WOULD. BREAK. THAT. SELF-ENTITlED. OLD. MAN.

candy_cindy 22 days ago

Was kicking the guy necessary? like seriously?

forever