WIN

OMG

You won't believe this South Korean lady's age, her transformation is even more shocking

June 13, 2014 @ 10:13 pm
by GhostWriter
  • 28
  • 4
  • 98
  • 248578
  • 19144

Moon Sun Young is a 29 (US age 28) year old South Korean woman, who went through an unbelievable transformation.

When Sun Young was a middle schooler, people called her "Lady", when she was in high school, people called her "Auntie", now at 29, people are calling her "Grandma". I'm sure most cases are just innocent mistakes, but that still sucks.

Sun Young lived a very rough and tiring life, without any family or much money, which is part of the reason for her old appearance (we're assuming there are biological reasons as well). She was also never able to get any dentistry done, hence her rotting teeth.

With the nickname of "Grandma in her 20's", cable program "Let Beauty" decided to give her a complete makeover and a new life. The total procedures including dentistry, were estimated to be around $100,000 USD.

Sun Young now looks fabulous, and her actual age. Although she received plastic surgery, in this case, I totally condone it. Just thinking about the amount of stress and bullying she went through her entire life - she totally deserves this!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 100 comments

Sort by:

hiroonakamura
· Posted June 17, 2014 @ 2:21 pm

why is this even an article on allKPOP!!

dreamhigh97
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 4:33 am
I hate Let Me In. It gives people the idea that they need to look pretty to have a nice life
voidending
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 8:39 pm
I know, it's their culture, but now that this is getting viewed internationally, a lot more people are gonna be influenced by that mindset.
jmster19
· Posted June 17, 2014 @ 1:16 am
It's not program who give this mindset. It's people, the comunity. How many times do you think this women get bullied until now, because she's ugly ?

feariekelly
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 12:52 am

how come she lost so many teeth even though she is still pretty young? well plastic surgery is fine when done in moderation. she looks great and i bet it is going to give her the self confidence that she was lacking before...

nyeog
· Posted June 14, 2014 @ 9:43 pm
There was also a similar case on Hello Counsellor too, but the victim was a male.

pimenta
· Posted June 14, 2014 @ 8:41 pm

wow, poor woman. Tbh, if someone had asked me I would have thought she was much older as well, absolutely not be mean, but just because she really didn't look 29. She certainly deserved the help she received, specially for her teeth, at the age of 29 she almost didn't have any upper teeth left, that must have been really hard for her!

Surely they changed her looks much more than they needed to, but whatever, I never judged anyone who decided to have plastic surgery and never will, if someone isn't happy with themselves and decide to change it I respect it, it's not my face, people can do whatever they want with their appearance and it's none of my business. People who condemns who receive surgery should just shut up, it's not your life, let others be happy by the means they choose to, they undergoing plastic surgery won't affect you in any way, and it's not even like they are doing a bad thing (it's not like they were on drugs or messing up with other people's lives, they just decided to change their own external appearance).

I hope this helps her in her life and that she's happy with her transformation, I think she looks beautiful, no matter if it was thought surgery or not :)

hyuna_queen
· Posted June 14, 2014 @ 7:58 pm
Oh dang!!!

yayayaaaa
· Posted June 14, 2014 @ 7:52 pm

Is there some Korean secret to beautiful clear flawless airbrushed looking white skin? Is there like a cosmetic procedure for that or something? Because I know how much your skin texture can dramatically make you look different so even after the surgeries if she didnt have that beautiful skin then she probably wouldnt look all that great. If theres is a secret or something, can somebody tell me? Because I want airbrushed flawless looking skin too

feariekelly
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 12:54 am
she probably has a lot of makeup on too, but if you get a lot of laser treatments it changes the texture of your skin and makes it look better, plus there are peels that they can do...

kpopperfan3
· Posted June 14, 2014 @ 7:34 pm

Well it is the 21st century and we are MORE open minded then we were in the past. In todays society everybody deserves to be happy and do whatever makes them happy as long as its not affecting or hurting anybody else in the process and as far as Im concerned this doesnt affect me at all. If things do go wrong in the future then its not my problem because again it doesnt affect me or anybody else besides her and her own loved one. Nowadays people are allowed to be gay, people are allowed to be transgender, women are allowed to have equal rights as men, people are allowed to think outside the box without being called crazy or ridiculed, people are allowed to be happy and not be discriminated because of sex or race so I dont see why people cant have plastic surgery if it makes them happy? People get facelifts, lyposuction, hair transplants, eyebrow transplants for fuller thicker eyebrows, breast implants, butt implants, lip fillers, nose jobs, botox, fake tans, fake hair, all those things here in America all the time so I dont see what the big deal is just because her surgeries might of been different than what we usually get here. Just like all the other things listed above, theres really no vaild reason to hate somebody that we dont even know for wanting to be happy and feel better about themselves. Its her life she might as well live it the way she wants to

lee_na
· Posted June 14, 2014 @ 7:12 pm

omg, she lost almost all of ther theets.

exoticnadeem
· Posted June 14, 2014 @ 7:12 pm

holyyyyyyyyyy shiiiiiieeeeeeettttt !! omg how the heck did she become so milky white ?????!!!!??

tzukumi
· Posted June 14, 2014 @ 7:05 pm

Am I the only one who is in complete SHOCK?

She does look pretty though. And to be honest, I would have not been mean to her like those other people, regardless of her looks.

taeyoungie
· Posted June 14, 2014 @ 5:47 pm

Wow... She looks completely different! I bet she's so happy now and has gained a lot of confidence!

ygfan20
· Posted June 14, 2014 @ 5:46 pm

Ladies, every single one of you can look beautiful. You just got to try. So many kpop idols were ugly as hell when they were kids now look at them. Don't necessarily need PS, but improving your hair and makeup alone improves your look dramatically. Working out lightly goes a long way too.

vipmyheart
· Posted June 14, 2014 @ 4:59 pm

Okay, so this is really intense. They just changed everything and erased everything. There is no more indication of her real identity or I might say HER PAST IDENTITY. I wonder if this is really what she needs (to change herself 300%) because she could have just had SOME///few important PS and have some medications for her condition. But whatever, I just wish she'll have the regular medication and have constant treatment because who knows that she'll grow old rapidly AGAIN.... and I tell you, it won't look good since her face is plastic... I'm not trying to sound hateful but I'm more concerned on what they did to her and what will happen to her after this because she said it, she don't have money and if ever she'll get a decent job it wouldn't be  enough to cover ALL her expenses including the new ones.

aquamaraqua
· Posted June 14, 2014 @ 12:54 pm

I think PS would have been fine but this is a bit too extreme? I'd feel as if I'd lost my identity. I mean she could have gotten her teeth done and a face lift but that's about it. :/ I don't see a point in completely changing her. Oh well. Hope she can not give a fuck about other people now.

wazzzaaaaaaap
· Posted June 14, 2014 @ 3:25 pm
it looked extreme because the previous face is revealed, it's not a big deal in korea, theya re good at it. if they din't reveal her face and this girl was put in an idol group, pretty sure her fans would be like "she didn't do PS"

hyorris
· Posted June 14, 2014 @ 12:36 pm

I thought her transformed self lol was the host of the show..

snsdbiasedchyo
· Posted June 14, 2014 @ 12:28 pm

Many of us are not Korean. We don't exactly know how Korean people look at things therefore their views are most likely very different to ours, so we shouldn't say things like, "plastic bitch." In fact in South Korea, PS is seen as a beauty enhancement and people think it's nice that they want to look prettier/handsomer. It boosts their self-esteem, so why not?

snsdbiasedchyo
· Posted June 14, 2014 @ 12:10 pm

Damn...someone give me this makeover lol. She looks fantastic now!

sohielee
· Posted June 14, 2014 @ 12:04 pm

Her transformation is amazing..but sadly her children might not look as amazing..but props to her for looking great.

oobubblyoo
· Posted June 14, 2014 @ 11:55 am

I usually have mixed feelings about plastic surgery but this is actually great :3 ..