YMC Ent. responds to complaints about Wanna One having the same official colors as Seventeen

By yckim124   12 days ago   71,638   6,678   0
Seventeen,wanna-one

Fans have filed complaints about the colors used by Wanna One

SEE ALSO: Seventeen kick off their world tour with a successful concert in Seoul

The new boy group has used pastel pink and bluish-purple in their social media posts.

Fans of Seventeen reacted with complaints, stating that the colors match the official colors of Seventeen.

In response to the issue, Wanna One's label YMC Entertainment stated, "The colors are temporary. The official colors have not been chosen yet. They were just used temporarily. We will be using different colors once the decision on the official colors is made."

Meanwhile, Wanna One is scheduled to release their debut mini-album on August 7.

1. Seventeen
  2. Wanna One

Muziklover18 11 days ago

jesonbrom (Banned) 11 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

daydreamer 11 days ago

So they now have a temporary leader and temporary colors... What, did they temporarily borrow clothes from other PD101 contestants too for their first photo shoot? I love Wana One and I'm really excited for their official debut as well as their reality show, but damn, the agency managing them should really step up their game.

Jac3718 daydreamer 11 days ago

daydreamer Jac3718 10 days ago

Glad they did change it and it would be a good idea to get fans to vote. I'm kinda sad they didn't do that with the fandom name though but whatever. I honestly don't get why YMC is managing them. I looked it up and oh my gosh, it's the same agency as that of Jessi's and she always complains about how bad YMC is managing her, lol. Hopefully this'll all turn out well though.

Jac3718 daydreamer 10 days ago

Haha actually they did! Fans gave their names for fandom but of course, the members voted. I thought WantU is cuter but oh wellz. YMC managed IOI too, tbh their management improved from then but still a lot of work needs to be done properly. Yeah about Jessi, I mean she even openly said the company should do better HAHA

daydreamer Jac3718 10 days ago

Oohh that's how they got the suggestions haha. I just watched the video where they discussed the fandom name and voted for it so yeah. I actually wanted WantU too lol :') Yeah but like, that just shows how much improving YMC still needs to do. Hopefully, they don't fuck WannaOne up though, they're too precious for that haha.

Jac3718 daydreamer 10 days ago

Yeah, apparently they gonna let fans vote for the debut song and learn plus film 2 MV within 3 wks? That doesn't include the CFs and filming variety shows like Weekly Idol... happy for them but sigh, hopefully they won't fall sick :( yesss, very precious haha

anna_sueweeties 11 days ago

this is random... but Rose Quartz and Serenity remind me of GOT7's Fly Departure albums which got 2 types of both colors lol ^^

MOlilara anna_sueweeties 11 days ago

True. Using it on album is not bad thing. But they use those two colours in same pattern. in banner and logo while SVT is promoting 'Diamond edge' . This agency is shabby to hell.

Jac3718 MOlilara 11 days ago

stannerisme 11 days ago

i mean seriously. this is too obvious. plus, the colors don;t even match well with the wanna one name/font/logo so idk.

Imshook 11 days ago

WANNA ONE changed their profiles back to white. Problem solved.

kaylahyuna 11 days ago

WANNA ONE is only a year project group. Why do they even need official colors? And if so, why bite off of an already well established group, regardless of its temporary use, like where is the common sense in all this? YMC fucking up. The last thing WANNA ONE members need right now is to be caught in a mishap created by their temporary company. Promote the boys RIGHT, YMC. Get it together.

LisannaMint kaylahyuna 11 days ago

*Year and a half. Imo, that's quite a long time. Also, I feel you're dramatizing this.

kaylahyuna LisannaMint 11 days ago

How am I dramatizing something that is literally happening. *Year and a half* is gonna blow by real quick. That's not a long time. It still isn't reason enough to come up with official colors when they're due to disband anyways. What happens when they actually do get an official color/s and then disband? No official group afterwards can use those colors when they've been used officially for a project group. Also, if they're going to experiment with colors, why use colors that are already used by an actual group? I want WANNA ONE boys to have the best *year and a half* of their lives and I don't want it to start by this type of bs.

Jac3718 kaylahyuna 11 days ago

They changed to neutral white now. Previously they used black and silver before changing to the gradient so it's really likely temporary. Besides, YMC will probably ask fans to vote for the official colour (like for everything else) plus the shade is actually different. Still, YMC is not managing well, I mean the members are already going to the hospitals and they freaking slept on newspaper in meeting room before a shoot. I'm speechless. Anyway, it's only a year plus but trust me, they'll milk them dry for this period of time.

kaylahyuna Jac3718 10 days ago

Where did you hear about that? I haven't seen anything on them related to that. Then again I'm back in school mode so I am not as up-to-date on WANNA ONE.

Jac3718 kaylahyuna 10 days ago

It's on twitter, you can find it! Jihoon went to the hospital but I'm not sure what's the cause. He just looked very tired and sick according to the OP :(

kaylahyuna Jac3718 10 days ago

That's why. I follow them on twitter but I haven't been on twitter this whole week. Geeze, I hope Jihoon is better now as well as all the boys.

thefabcat92 11 days ago

the real question is: why do we need official colours?

kaylahyuna thefabcat92 11 days ago

Honestly.

thefabcat92 kaylahyuna 11 days ago

?

kaylahyuna thefabcat92 11 days ago

I was agreeing with you. lol.

thefabcat92 kaylahyuna 10 days ago

lol

Winston 11 days ago

The world need more "Colors" with so many new idol groups debuting every year, all the primary colors are all "taken" and even mixing colors is starting to become "in use"

KirbyX 11 days ago