Special Features, Original Features

[Who Wore It Better?] BoA vs Jennie ($5,000 Saint Laurent Dress)

By AllK_Maknae   9 days ago   44,315   1,903   0
BoA,jennie

When it comes to fashion, K-Pop stars always do it best! This time legendary veteran singer BoA and newcomer Jennie of Black Pink were seen rocking the same designer leopard print mini dress by Saint Laurent! The $5,000.00 dollar dress is an absolutely jaw-dropping piece but only one of these fine ladies wore it better!

SEE ALSO: [Song & MV Review] BoA - "CAMO"

BoA is the epitome of high class as she looks dazzling, refined and chic in this mini dress. BoA recently made headlines with her comeback for "Camo" and she can be seen sporting the dress for her teaser images. The dress is not only befitting her song concept, but it also highlights BoA's adult image and milky skin.

BoA showcases her fashion sense by sporting thick, metal linked earrings and completes her killer look with bright red lips. She wears her long, flowing black hair over her left shoulder and, without using a single expression, sends shivers down our spines with her powerful gaze.

Jennie of Black Pink seems to be the total fashion diva of her girl group. Jennie can be seen rocking the leopard print mini alongside some ravishing, red $600.00 Loulou tassel earrings for Dazed Korea.

Jennie, similar to BoA, keeps things simple and clean and lets the one-piece do all the talking. Her makeup is minimal, unlike BoA's, and creates a rough and edgy exterior. Her lip tint is the perfect color to match her earrings and actually blends with her darker complexion brilliantly.

In the end, it was difficult but the best-dressed award was quickly awarded to Jennie of Black Pink for the following reasons! First, Jennie's frame effortlessly creates a great view of the dress' intricate cuts and designs. The leopard pattern stands out more and the mini-dresses radical shape stands out.

Lastly, in comparison to BoA, I truly appreciate that Jennie's hair doesn't cover the shoulder cut and you can see each and every way this designer dress can showcase the wearer's sexy figure. While BoA may be a charming lady of luxury, Jennie comes out on top as even more chic and stylish. Who do you think wore the piece better? Let us know down below!

BoA

Jennie

Poll

1. BoA
    2. Jennie
    3. wwib
    4. poll
    5. who wore it better

ryan23 8 days ago

boa sorry jennie

miekochie 8 days ago

I like boa's makeup and hairstyle and jennie's body, but don't like that ugly dress.

allkpopellie 8 days ago

Why I like Boa more?

hermesdragon 8 days ago

bOa looks pretty generic.Like I would look at her face more than the dress if BOA walked by. On the other hand with Jennie I would actually admire the dress a bit. So Jennie wins over boa.

SalimatouBalde 8 days ago

BoA. Jennie looks like a colored trash bag wearing that dress

BngTnLvr SalimatouBalde 8 days ago

NO need to say trashbag

Jelly_May_Donut 8 days ago

TO people that say boa is old: You can't be young forever hunny. Unless u have some sort of illness or you are an alien. Then I'ma sit in a chair an watch you become old.

hermesdragon Jelly_May_Donut 8 days ago

IT ISN'T boa IT IS "BoA" . She has only grown physically not mentally.

TzuyuGirl 8 days ago

the dress is overpriced and look like something out the trash

Vivianlsv 8 days ago

its just me but......that dress doesn't look good at all..... and to think that cost $5000

TzuyuGirl Vivianlsv 8 days ago

over priced junk

jerok 8 days ago

even though I like Jennie, i voted for BoA, since she pulled off more mature side, which I believe matches the dress.

Longan_Lychee 8 days ago

Of course BoA, was this even a question? Just BoA’s aura and face match a dress like that more than Jennie’s baby face. Jennie should wear younger looking dresses. Yoona’s Chanel outfit in Mademoiselle Privé Seoul would have matched Jennie’s aura perfectly

Avery454 Longan_Lychee 8 days ago

My mothers neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I'm a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can't believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn't be happier. Heres what I do, ►►►WWW.­­­j­o­i­n­m­a­t­e­2­.­­C­O­M

LongAssRider Avery454 8 days ago

Can you fucking stop with these comments!! I don't care how much you make

just lve