Variety

Black Pink confirmed to guest on 'A Hyung I Know' (Knowing Brothers)!

By yckim124   9 days ago   49,991   19,451   0
yang-hyun-suk,black-pink

Black Pink is going on JTBC variety show 'A Hyung I Know (Knowing Brothers)'!

JTBC recently confirmed the news, stating, "Black Pink is participating in recording for the show on the 13th."

SEE ALSO: Yang Hyun Suk reveals he asked a favor for the first time in 17 years to get Black Pink on this variety show

Last month, Yang Hyun Suk shared on Instagram that he asked a favor for the first time in 17  years to get Black Pink on 'A Hyung I Know'. Thanks to Papa YG, fans will now be able to see Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, and Rose on the show!

The broadcast date is not yet confirmed. Stay tuned for updates.

1. Yang Hyun Suk
  2. Black Pink
  3. a hyung i know
  4. Knowing Brothers

kiko_san 8 days ago

BLACKPINK  AS IF ITS YOUR LAST MV  is now  60, 267, 603 millions view!  [[ 20 days and 4 hours  ]]

hiroonakamura 8 days ago

too bad. Every single variety show I've seen them on, they've been ok at best. Never funny enough to be on a show like this where they really go at you and ecpect you to throw disses back. Hopefully heechul and soogeun can hard carry this episode

Kurare hiroonakamura 8 days ago

ikr... jisoo is like the hope to run her mouth but even dissin' older peeps through the premise of this show could just scare em silent

gigi9 hiroonakamura 8 days ago

C'mon they r better than many Girlgroup who guested on this show, Gfriend was so boring, DIA was a disaster, Cosmic girls were meh, Twice were better the second time, best was Mamamoo and Apink

gigi9 Kurare 8 days ago

Rose is so innocent and has no filter she says funny stuff a lot, it's just the four have different personality that's why I think they'll do good

Kurare hiroonakamura 8 days ago

also i had a gud laff on their little tele appearance... prolly just the atmosphere sometimes ya kno? 7 old doods crackin' jokes, i cud see how its totes a generation gap thing too

melalabanana 9 days ago

SLOW AKP!

Sweg 9 days ago

Lol they really tried hard for this gig. Knowingness bros is popping nowadays  yo

jules94ka 9 days ago

i think they will be the first guests heechul won't make fun of :D his wish is coming true :D

Sweg jules94ka 9 days ago

lol don't count on it

minato808 jules94ka 9 days ago

I'd bet money that he'll make fun of them. Even though he was flirting with Jin Se-Yeon most of her appearance he still made fun of her a little bit. Jisoo will definitely be in his crosshairs with her 4D personality.

angelica_lin jules94ka 9 days ago

Nope not happening.

hiroonakamura jules94ka 8 days ago

heechul actually didnt make fun of anyone on that episodes where they had kim misun on for the first time.

exo_BAP_snsd 9 days ago

i bet heechul will be extremely happy!!

BP_RV_2 exo_BAP_snsd 9 days ago

lmao he was the one that made it happen 😂

NORM 9 days ago

YASSS!!!!!

BigBlueagain 9 days ago

YES!!!!! YesyesyesyesyesYAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!

nickybaenim BigBlueagain 9 days ago

HAHHAHAHAHHAHA. What you said to me Mr. OLD PERVERT? "I'm gonna make you disappear". HAHAHAHAHAHA. You are THE dumbest, lame ass NUGU that GOD (who doesn't exist) created. No offense pervert.

nickybaenim 9 days ago

And now. Let's see your SOAP OPERAS, liking your own comments and replying to your own comments with AAAAAALLLL YOUR FAKE ACCOUNTS. BE my guest OLD MAN.

nickybaenim 9 days ago

There you goooo. @Bigfucktardagain starts to dislike all my comments. HAHAHAHHA what an idiot. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Using all his faKe accounts. Come to the DARK SIDE. COME OOOON you DUMBASS.

nickybaenim 9 days ago

COME OOOOON, I LOOOOVE SEEING YOU TAKING HOURS OF YOUR LIFE DISLIKING ME. No offense baby. HAHAHAHHAHA.

nickybaenim BigBlueagain 9 days ago

After like 200 dislikes in like 30 minutes? are you tired asshole. COMEEEEE on SOLDIER. GO GO GO HAHAHAHHA

holdthisLnoobs nickybaenim 9 days ago

Bigblueagain was the weirdo who claimed to have IP tracked me and said "oh so that's who you are" insinuating I had a previous account/identity and proceeded to say fuck all after I called him out on his bullshit LOL idiot thinks I know nothing about IT. There's only 1 holdthisLnoobs and after awhile of not interacting and I see this post and replies and it looks Big blue is the sad little weirdo with multiple accounts lmfao.

nickybaenim holdthisLnoobs 9 days ago

nickybaenim 9 days ago

BigBlueagain holdthisLnoobs 9 days ago

Still an idiot. (smh) Shame you've become so obsessed with me.

holdthisLnoobs BigBlueagain 9 days ago

one of the few times I've mentioned you in months but nice try loool, enjoy creating new emails for your multiple accounts you fuckin sad little man and supporting the least popular gremlin, must be fun! lmfaooooo

BigBlueagain holdthisLnoobs 9 days ago

Maniacal laughter is the sign of several mental illnesses. I hear modern medicine has come a long way with treating that. Oh and you can accuse those "multiple accounts" when they get around to reading the board and downvoting you. ;)

nickybaenim BigBlueagain 9 days ago

I'm glad you spent the day trying to deal with Baby Nicky. Hundreds of dislikes from your accounts. But. There is something more baby. Wait and see My Precious. HAHHAHAHHAHA

BigBlueagain nickybaenim 9 days ago

All I did was put a post on a board and run a bot. But maybe if the noob there finds medical help for his cracra he'll share with you. But honestly, we both know you're beyond help.

nickybaenim BigBlueagain 9 days ago

All YOU and your fake friends, are being for years. You have the TOP as the most liked one, and YOU have the TOP as the most HATED one. You are an OLD PERVERT, who spend it's all life in this AKP website with all your FAKE ACCOUNTS. HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

BigBlueagain nickybaenim 9 days ago

Yup. You lost it. (smh)

holdthisLnoobs BigBlueagain 9 days ago

Lmfao, the laughter is aimed at your patheticness. Look at you, evaluate yourself. All you do is argue with trolls on a fucking k-pop site because you're a complete dumbass. We all know Wang is a troll but you've got some retarded mental issue and can't seem to let it go. You've spent a quarter of your life trying to track him down and "expose" him and for what? Internet points from the girlies here? Lmfao. A grown man, how sad is that L o o o o o o L go run some bots and yell "yaaaas"outside you fucking loser.

BigBlueagain holdthisLnoobs 8 days ago

You SERIOUSLY need mental help. When you can come up with all of that by pulling it out of your ass, you have major mental issues and should probably be locked up. I'm guessing you think that if it's on TV, it's real. You're freaky. Seriously dude, get help. soon. At least even nicky there knows this is all bullshit.

kpoplolita 9 days ago

PLLLSSSS LET THE WORLD SEE SAVAGE JENNIE AND BOSS ASS ROSE AND LISA AND VARIETY JISOO PLSPLSPLSPLSSSS DONT BE SHY AND SCARED! WHIP THE MEN UP! LOL heechul so excited at least he will help the girls out but i really want savagery from the girls ENOUGH AEGYO AND CUTENESS! THATS WHAT WEEKLY IDOL IS FOR lol

2jelooppar 9 days ago