Variety

Yoon Si Yoon says he flew all the way to Japan to pick up food his ex-girlfriend wanted to eat

By jennywill   11 days ago   79,871   8,610   47
yoon-si-yoon

Yoon Si Yoon talked about literally going the distance for his past girlfriends.

On the June 15 installment of 'Happy Together 3', Yoon Si Yoon talked about all the things he'd done for his past girlfriends. He revealed, "A past girlfriend liked pork stew rice. She said she missed the taste from Busan, so I drove there, got it to-go, and brought it all the way back."

SEE ALSO: Yoon Si Yoon isn't as short as people think he is?

He then revealed, "When I say this, some people will think, 'Oh, I should try that', but I really recommend against it. They don't get touched. They get scared. There's only 10% of being touched and 90% of getting sick of it."

Park Myung Soo joked, "It's kind of like going to Japan just to buy ramen," but Yoon Si Yoon responded, "I've actually done that as well. But it wasn't ramen, it was a type of castella (Japanese sponge cake)." He explained, "I'm kind of the style who stops thinking rationally when I decide I should do something, even if it doesn't have to do with dating."

1. Yoon Si Yoon
    2. happy together

oddreverie 10 days ago

I believe that the title was exaggerated. I just finished watching the episode, and I don't know if the subbers mistranslate it, but he did not mention flying over to Japan for the food.

Amber_B 10 days ago

A boy once told me he had spent an afternoon picking strawberries for me.  They were in a lovely basket with a pink ribbon.  I found out later he stole them from the local supermarket!!!!!!!!

xloveseoul 10 days ago

It depends on the girl, if they're into that and appreciate that, then by all means. Honestly, it's a bit burdensome, but hey any guy that's willing to get you the food you crave even if it's out of the country is fine by me.

gxxghz 11 days ago

how sweeet donggu :3

msalgarynn 11 days ago

I wish to have a boyfriend like him. I'm sick of these bad guy around me act tough and flirty

Armyinthehouse 11 days ago

He is like one of my best friends, he loves his girlfriends to the point that he only cares about them and everything that they want is first, he is second (he dates for years, not short relationships). At the end every girlfriend cheated on him and broke his heart. They are trash, but that kind of guys also needs to put them first sometimes,

periwinkledomo 11 days ago

it's uncomfortable. bc it's hard for the girl to get him a similar gift. so she always feels like she owes him. and guys willing to do all that tend to be clingy. and you're stuck btw i need to break up and but he got me such expensive stuff, can i break up?

fattts95 periwinkledomo 11 days ago

Yeah, this is what I was thinking as well? I would feel well uncomfortable if a boy did this for me. This is because I would always feel like I am in debt to him and that I have to be extra nice to him because he is so nice to me. Boyfriends should not be over the top. The effort is much appreciated but I would personally prefer if you did something a lot more simple.

Raikko 11 days ago

Yoon Shi Yoon as such a pure guy, a real sweetheart hahaha.....hope he finds someone good  in future.

johwa 11 days ago

FOOL !!!!

changminbaby 11 days ago

i want a guy like him lol im not scared :p

forever