T.O.P transfers hospitals in a wheelchair + apologizes to the press

By beansss   19 days ago   193,933   16,023   335

Big Bang's T.O.P has been released from the Ehwa Womans University Hospital's ICU on June 9 at 2:30 PM KST, and will be transferring hospitals to continue his mental health treatment.

SEE ALSO: Prosecution appeals the sentence given on the trainee involved in T.O.P's marijuana case

The idol has been released from intensive care 4 days after being admitted. He'll be transferring hospitals due to the fact that the Ehwa Womans University Hospital does not have single, private facilities for treatment.

T.O.P left the hospital in a wheelchair, accompanied by his mother and representatives from YG Entertainment. To the press surrounding him, he briefly answered, "I apologize", and departed from the vicinity.

According to reps from the former hospital, T.O.P was seen walking in his hospital room shortly before his release and is capable of normal communication.

It's unclear whether or not T.O.P will be attending his first court hearing on June 29.

1. T.O.P

yuki_shiro 18 days ago

Poor TOP... please leave him alone. I hate the media. I get its your job but there should be stricter laws on peoples privacy, honestly. Its sick.

soundspark yuki_shiro 4 days ago

he's in the entertainment business, he'll never have "privacy" when he's not in his own house or at work.

ZTAO_hzt 18 days ago

This video make me feel upset :( he is ill why can't he have some space?

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

bye i can't post for 1 month (grounded by mi mum! outrageous.)

azzora8 Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

i understand her tho. your amount of posts is outrageous indeed

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

she 's taking out the power supply again and hiding it again for 29-31 days. 25 if i'm nice and behaving normal.

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

I can't even read that comment she's here now.. plus what if thats lil hellyu i dont wanna leave agitated.

azzora8 Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

what does that even mean. anyway chill. i can see why your mom takes off your power supply. stop posting without thinking and having a solo "conversation"

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

Did I mention i was the biggest f-ve dolls fan What happened with the f-ve dolls!! ? Dia fan (first editions)!!?? Yui where is yui the singer!? They are dropping like flies.

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

Literally as i was buying kyary physical albums at NYC the day after babymetal first timer at ny liner. Kyary was found two timing by the media! I'm so shocked at that point. Now look she's quick to release best of... every other month. Last cash grabber for you, it's not gonna last much longer. Why do you even play your hand like that..!! Why is your hand under the table that's actually weird, always sit with proper posture, hands on table, stop side eyeing looking around like the police after you. That's why your dating record is 0-51 .. see me i'm the best coach for personal dating tips.. no tricks thats for ew yuck the deceitful billy cosplayers.

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

I'm the pinata you guys hit me and hit me hard. Let your anger out on me and not your family members and not on TOP oppa - that might haunt you forever. I am a free pinata

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

vamos! primera vista ! confrontar! cara a cara! audi with backing cheat vs my leather seat dusty basic black honda accord. ooo you win i'm so shock let me take the nearest exit to show my displeasure. Don't let me see you i am not wanting to race any more! Quit tailing me so close bully.

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

Inward thoughts lalala~~ ( Heavy SITUATIONAL scenario (<5% chance/ luck+ your give / take) I won car race & this bad loser road rager tail me make perfect stop @ red light cara a cara. (Future self OMg so sad, he's talking crap while mine and his windows are still up and i don't know any sign language... why is he doing that? Omg he make slant eye taunt. I'll pretend i didn't see it .. Wow he just went to the passenger seat and left his car.. the thingy is green there's lukewarming wolf pup traffic behind you. What do you do a.) speed away b.) fist fighting c.) put it on park engage in closed window verbal d.) nudge at him contort his body then switch cars! ....... the answer is a. because there's no reason for him to leave his heated car seating to approach you unless he's licensed carrier... flee and hope he misfire or one of the just licensed pups nudge his arm and fracture it and the arm is actually become apart of their vehicle lmfao. *end of scenario. I gotta go now i have to try to recreate irl. I'm not editing that... not with this small ass window you gave me. It won't even let me drag it out lol. Frozen by virus. Ouch. Must go then i don't have time for this.

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

I was trying to make choose your own adventure but in AKP. Too bad a simple virus derailed even that. Nothing is going right anymore! Good.. i'm wishing the grim reaper can show itself so i can tko him and loot his gear. Baahhahaa

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

no i'm not betting ufc tonight.. i am too much fan invested in black beast. i dont bet when there is emotions it's always a loss.!!!! emotions are for weak" -nihilist black metaller

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

can i change my name like dj oko but uta _nihilist_ i want to make a status change

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

It's really a cool fad if we copycat djoko _pacifist_ everyone follow the djoko format: name _corebelief_

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

must do irl stuff now.. i wish i can just comment here forever. see ya.

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

can i post a video before i'm going i'm not returning for a month probably if i'm estimating right.

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

If you must make jokes can you direct them to me and not to TOP oppa.. you might regret that later on. Redirect to me if you're smart. You will regret it  later on it'll be in the back of y our head forever if you're heading that path. Go bash on my head it's a pinata!

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

If you bash on my head sometimes a 10 dollar gift card is offered to you and you must refuse it for some reason. Now there's 25 dollar, 10 dollar x2 gift cards floating on someone's account which i forgot the pw to.

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

Don't take it without my permission... that's still tied to me. I'm going to report you for grande theft auto.

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

Let me in that hospital I'll teach this boy a lesson in the running slaps, the undetectable slaps from a on - off floor ninja.

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

Oh no honey, that's not my hand it's not fitting on the poor skin turgor ..see! now let go! de donde eres!

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

Let's keep up this tradition of the running slaps. Make sure it won't leave a mark. It must be very subtle no winding up go train at the nursing station some more before turning pro. This is a sport curling 2o

Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

Make your mom the personal sitter for 2 weeks longer why don't you! Ever see them sitter in the room all bug eyed O_O ... um what's up O_O .. nothing. (no shit)

Eithra Shimamura_Uta 18 days ago

You ought to be banned.-_-

9AF 18 days ago

I'm not trying to be insensitive, and I'm glad he is ok but, I have difficulty feeling sorry for him. If he tried to take his own life, then the only people he's hurting are his family, his friends, and everyone who cares about him. To me, that's kind of selfish. I know that he's been through a lot but, when life kicks you in the teeth, you gotta knock it on it's ass. I do get that the Asian culture looks at things like this a little differently, and the emotional pressures to succeed is much higher but, the temptation for getting this kind of attention can cause someone to repeat these acts. I pray he gets the help he needs or, whether accidental or on purpose, he might succeed next time.

Eithra 9AF 18 days ago

Just no. You might be strong but you don't get to criticize people like that. You've probably never been in that position where you feel helpless and hopeless to the point where you think that taking your life is the only solution so no. YOU DON'T GET TO JUDGE. -_- I hate people like you. And I especially hate the fact that you think that he could do this for attention a second time. Well sweetheart , no we don't. We don't do it for attention, we do it because we can't deal with life. People like you are the reason mental illnesses are still stigmatized today. If you're going to scoff at someone like that , what else do you expect? Your attitude may push someone who needs your help away from you. Don't, just don't. -_-

9AF Eithra 17 days ago

I appreciate your passion, and I am not judging. My mom is a clinical Psychologist so I am well aware of the issues you mention, and I hate to see anyone feel that things are so bad that the only way out is to take their own life. The person at risk NEEDS to get 'proper', and effective therapy, and MUST be open to that therapy. Statistics show that repeated attempts are common but, it's true that he might never repeat it. But he needs to have a thorough Psychological evaluation to determine if it's strictly emotional, or clinical, which IS treatable. But I still stand by my feelings that doing something like this can send a domino effect throughout the family, because they can feel they didn't do enough and start blaming themselves, which can just causes more depression. I'm glad that he survived, and now he needs to be surrounded by friends and family with love and encouragement. I wish him well, and a full and complete recovery.

9AF Eithra 17 days ago

Oh, I should add that I agree with you that mental health issues are wrongly stigmatized and that people in these situations are accused of being somehow weak. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have had family members in the past go through these complicated issues. In fact, that''s why my mom chose her profession. She is very involved with her clients and has championed awareness in our community to try and change peoples attitudes toward the very stigma you mentioned. I have seen her come home in tears and get called out in the wee hours of the morning and even she's not immune from the effects of the pressures. But, somehow, she still finds time to be a mom. I'm proud of her!

LAFF92 18 days ago

Out of topic, but where is the woman who was initially investigated, seems like the media forgot about her unless of course there is a separate news on her that  didn't make  to kpop international media. Was she forgotten?  Did she mention  TOP on her own or was she asked over and over about TOP? LOL. You can't help  asking questions like these when the media is just focusing on TOP and no news about the person who was  first  investigated. Inquiring mind  wants to know.

monaco 18 days ago

This is sick. Media/press should NOT be allowed in the hospital that is a huge violation to patients.

forever