Music Shows

T-ara bawl their eyes out and are unable to speak after winning #1 with 'What's My Name?' on 'The Show'

By yckim124   5 days ago   118,635   21,019   304

T-ara took home the trophy on this week's SBS 'The Show'.

On the June 20 airing, T-ara was nominated for the 1st place alongside F.T. Island and ASTRO. The girl group ultimately took the win for ''What's My Name'' with a total score of 7,368.

Jiyeon and Hyomin immediately burst into tears after the winner announcement. Qri also eventually showed tears. The MCs asked the members to shared thoughts on the win, however, the girls were unable to speak due to the overwhelming emotions.

SEE ALSO: T-ara receive praise for their hilarious skits on 'SNL Korea'

''What's My Name?'' is T-ara's last promotion before disbandment. Congratulations on the win, T-ara!

1. T-ara
  2. the show

Jim_A 3 days ago

Something I've been wondering for a while now...  Why is Qri almost always wearing a dress (granted, it usually matches the others' outfits) for performances?  Was surprised that she was wearing a pantsuit for at least one of the "Reload" performances earlier.

3EG00D 4 days ago

They really deserved it!!!! I wish all 6 girls could’ve been together and receive this award with TiAmo. I remember when people wished so hard Soyeon to die in that car accident she had, people verbally assaulting Jiyeon on her social network, I think Soyeon and Jiyeon were the most affected by this non sense hate towards T-ara. And now they just got the love they deserved! (I wish Eunjung was there too!). And this is so hurtful to see them cry. Netizens just forget that they are humans!! With feelings!! It was clear that they were discouraged to go on, but thanks to the Chinese fans they could continue and receive this well-deserved award!! And please people let’s stop this fandom wars in k-pop, most of the idols work really hard to get where they are now. If you don’t like, just don’t listen to, but there are others that enjoy the group and it’s ok! We can love lots of groups and dislike some, but let’s not bring them down! Just let them be :) #6-ara Forever ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Soyeon Boram Jiyeon Qri Hyomin Eunjung

K_POP_Queens 3EG00D 4 days ago

the funny thing is, (for what I read) the show eliminate the chinese vote this time, that's why T-ARA didn't expect to win... and it's was a shock for them... and they cried, we cried everybody cried it's was a chaos =C lol

andrew0126 4 days ago

Hey guys T-ara's What's my name album is now available on Spotify ! ♥:D

Hyeriioo 4 days ago

Thank you T-ara ♥ Queen's loves you forever <3

Funky_Angel 4 days ago

'The Show' got rid of Chinese votes a long time ago

gigi9 4 days ago

Where is the fourth one?  Eunjung?

kharistos gigi9 4 days ago

She had to leave early after recording to go film for her drama

mikeyinthevg 4 days ago

You know, I'm glad for them. They took the high road for so many years, and showed loyalty to their former member, took a beating through the press and by the internet, when eventually everyone found out that Hwayoung was lying for all these years. They've always made great songs, and more of their songs deserved to have won #1 after the scandal. I wish you all the best to your future careers, probably one of the most underrated girl groups for a long time.

Monk_Oppa 4 days ago

Rigged show. Their first and only win!

ke6drt Monk_Oppa 4 days ago

Rofl, 29th win n00b.

ziyueee 4 days ago

#BACKTOTHOSEDAYS WITH SNSD & ALL XD <3 T-ARA RULESSS XD <3 SIGH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :(

KPOP_GIRL_EUROPE ziyueee 4 days ago

agreeeee <333

daydreamer 4 days ago

Ah I'm so happy for them! They must have been through so many hardships getting mistaken as bullies. I can't imagine how it must've been like dealing with such a huge amount of hate throughout the years. I'm proud that they, despite all that, still had the courage to go after their dreams and that they were able to stay together for such a long time. It's so touching seeing them overwhelmed by emotions like that. I'm glad their backup dancers eventually joined them on stage and gave them hugs, 'cause they really looked like they needed one but other groups were too unacquainted with them to console them like that haha. T-Ara hwaiting! ^^

vav