Park Mi Sun to be the first entertainer to hold a 'no-bra' broadcast

By harmony4377   10 days ago   60,705   1,007   68
park-mi-sun

Entertainer Park Mi Sun will be initiating a 'no-bra' broadcast on the upcoming June 19 episode of 'Crazy Men and Women'.

On an upcoming episode of 'Crazy Men and Women' the show will take on the topic of discussing the no-bra initiative as well as women's complaints about the discomfort caused by wearing a bra. Additionally, the show will focus on the concept of why guys have the freedom to expose their chests and not be criticized like women.

This is Park Mi Sun's first 'no-bra' broadcast since she began her career thirty years ago. Through various programs the entertainer confessed, "The first thing I do as soon as I come home is to take off my bra."

'Crazy Men and Women' is a variety show that contemplates various topics and is aired on EBS 1

SEE ALSO: Rap Monster talks about what differentiates BTS from other K-pop groups in TIME interview

1. Park Mi Sun

BakaKaori 10 days ago

Back in high school I used to go braless sometimes. That was because my boobs were small enough that even without a bra it wouldn't be uncomfortable or noticeable. It wasn't until I gained weight in college that I realized that bras were for support. I think those saying that bras are so uncomfortable probably aren't wearing the right size or type.

BTSiGOT7 10 days ago

At the age of 50 she can go braless but this is not right to go braless on broadcast i find it very disturbing. Bra is meant to cover female breasts and give a secure feeling. Mom can go braless but but young people like me cannot.. even i wear it all day but remove before sleeping but to go braless on show is really disturbing

BakaKaori BTSiGOT7 10 days ago

I don't know why it is disturbing. Depending on what she wears, you might not even notice that she's going braless.

BTSiGOT7 BakaKaori 9 days ago

It's disturbing for young kids .. But you also have point i might not notice but wait why won't i notice her sagging old boobs going here and there bouncing when she walks.. lmao

Amber_B BTSiGOT7 9 days ago

I can think of a lot more things that are disturbing than women not wearing a bra?????

BTSiGOT7 Amber_B 9 days ago

Yeah there are a lot of things... You can go no bra with shirt on but not full naked.. But it's her opinion and choice to go.. girls life is full of uncomfortable, painful things..

Amber_B BTSiGOT7 9 days ago

Bra ...... No bra. Whatever her choice does not harm anyone at all I have no idea why people dont just chill out

BTSiGOT7 Amber_B 8 days ago

because it's the KOREA and their so called standards..

SpaderGirl 10 days ago

Korean breasts are small enough to go braless. Maybe even those who's gotten fakes boobs cause the "girls" are Perked.  Up. There. Lol. Personally, my issue would be seeing nipples poke through lol-not a good sight, imo. Same holds true for too much cleavage.

cocomonkey 10 days ago

The only reason women feel weird not wearing a bra is because we are conditioned to believe not having one on is wrong. It's not wrong, it's natural and the way we are meant to be. I hate wearing bras and i wish i could never do it but women more then men judge me if i don't. Bras were not made to be comfy they are made for support but they have a lot of negative side effects that aren't spoken about very often.I feel since it is on my body i shouldn't have to wear and if I want to then I'd get to but society almost makes me feel ashamed if i don't wear one. If we make it the new normal then it wouldn't be weird anymore and I like that she is trying to do this in S.K. Good for you Park Mi Sun!

judyi 10 days ago

But Asians in general have small breast. Like if i go to Korea id probably be labeled as a G size or something. I would never be able to go without a bra. They easily could unless you got them done like Hyuna and Jesse who have become way too noticeable.

pink_oracle 10 days ago

All due respect you must not be wearing the right size because the whole point of a bra is to make you feel supported and comfortable.

micahxo_lu pink_oracle 10 days ago

The whole point of a bra is for support and covering up female nipples. Bra's were never intended to make women feel comfortable, which is why so many women don't feel comfortable in them. I personally don't know a single woman who likes bras, but that is anecdotal evidence.

judyi micahxo_lu 10 days ago

no they were meant for support and to cover up. Many girls dont wear the correct size bra and because of that they suffer. I don't even notice mine is on until i take it off at night and even then I'm not in pain unless it is old and i need a new one.

pink_oracle micahxo_lu 10 days ago

What the hell backwards country do you live in?? Bras were only ever intended to support the breasts to make a woman feel more comfortable, and if they're doing that properly you can't even feel they're on. Cover the nipples? Training bras don't even have pads so I don't know where you even got that idea. Go online and do a proper measuring so you can get your right size, end your needless suffering.

cocomonkey micahxo_lu 10 days ago

agreed

Narutz pink_oracle 10 days ago

Look, bras are not to make woman feel more confortable at all. They were make to support breats and make them look nice to the view of others and not so "indecent". Are you a girl? You think you're comfortable wearing a bra and not having your breasts jumping because for the community and society doen't think it's right. It's like shaving your legs, it's not necessary, we shave because for society it's dirty if we have hair in our legs, it's not pretty enough. I feel confortable without a bra because there are zero reasons for them to exist. Why i would feel unconfortable without a bra? Support what? If you stop and think about it, bras make zero sense xD

booitsjwu Narutz 10 days ago

I think some of you guys are conflating physical and psychological comfort. Some women wear bras purely because of social or psychological reasons but others, who might be larger or heavier, also wear them because bras can prevent uncomfortable movement. They're like shoe inserts; wear 'em if they help but don't bother if they don't.

pink_oracle Narutz 9 days ago

When I run without a bra it is not comfortable, at all. I put one on so they are held nicely in place for MY comfort and ease of movement. If I'm wearing a dress that doesn't accommodate one I go without for a few hours, but it's a staple of my wardrobe. I mean, what woman wants to look like this by the time she's 60???

cocomonkey pink_oracle 9 days ago

Bra's do not stop breast from sagging. They stop the appearance of sagging breast but once that bra is off.

cocomonkey booitsjwu 9 days ago

exactly or if you just don't want to.

pink_oracle cocomonkey 9 days ago

You're basing that off what science now? Because I've seen a whole lot-a women who've never heard of a bra with breasts they can sweep the floor with.

micahxo_lu pink_oracle 9 days ago

I've done my research. You do yours.

micahxo_lu judyi 9 days ago

No one mentioned pain, just discomfort. Although some women do experience pain.

pink_oracle micahxo_lu 9 days ago

That's not answering my question, that's pretty much just sticking your tongue out and running away.

micahxo_lu pink_oracle 9 days ago

You didn't ask me a question, you just spat out your opinion.

pink_oracle micahxo_lu 8 days ago

Actually no if you read the comment you will see I asked you what your source was. See not only am I basing my opinions off my own experience but I have read many articles that further helped me form the opinion that bras are our friends. (If you're wearing the correct size that is.) But in my country women wear bras for support not to hide their nipples, nipples aren't banned here.

micahxo_lu pink_oracle 8 days ago

No, you never asked me what my source was. The only remotely close thing you said to a question was "What kind of backwards country do you live in?". And why should I answer such a question like that when it was obviously not meant to be answered seriously? Just like you, I'm basing my opinion off of the experiences of myself and the many women around me. I too have read articles that have helped form my opinion. I did say that bras were meant to support your breasts, but I didn't say nipples were banned here. Because the law of this country would just be digging itself in a whole if it blatantly attacked women's nipples and deemed them illegal. It's not the law, but it is the society we live in. Going braless is largely socially unacceptable, and lends itself to much ridicule and isolation. There's a stigma around female nipples, and this is partially why women wear bras.

pink_oracle micahxo_lu 8 days ago

... Ok at first it was a flippant comment. But based off that now I'm wondering it for real. Stigma? Isolation? Where is this place where nipples are a sin? It sounds like a nightmare.

micahxo_lu pink_oracle 7 days ago

The U.S.

pink_oracle micahxo_lu 6 days ago

Huh, well I always did observe that America has a lot of hostility towards women.

kimmiefonze 10 days ago

I think its gonna be uncomfortable for women, especially for those with big breasts, not to wear a bra since fabric running on nipples is very uncomfortable at times. Hopefully, the show will discuss the better bras and where to get them.

blob1999 10 days ago

the comments though.....pure gold and the show has not started  yet.

meryam 10 days ago

I feel weird outside if I forgot my bra ... they put the breast together  ... if I run without it I fell like my breast will fall from It place

InvisibleBBC02 10 days ago

I don't really care if someone chooses to wear a bra or not. You have the right to wear one and you have the right to go without. Personally, I'll be sticking with my bra for probably the rest of my life. Don't get triggered over my opinion, but I just don't like it when nipples are visible through a shirt.

forever