Pictorials, Interviews

Kim Dong Han shares how his life has changed after appearing on 'Produce 101'

By KpopJoA   25 days ago   31,090   3,795   0
misc

'Produce 101' contestant Kim Dong Han recently sat down for an exclusive interview with '@star1' where he talked about his experience appearing on the survival program and how it impacted his life afterward.

Q: A lot must have changed in your life after appearing on 'Produce 101'. How is it for you?

"After training so hard it's fun and refreshing to pose for a photo shoot and speak in an interview.  I also find it fascinating how people recognize me on the streets...I used to fool around a lot in the streets but now I try to keep my cool and lay low."

Q: Did you ponder a lot transitioning from martial arts to dancing?

"I actually didn't ponder as much since there was a large gap in between.  I quit sports in my first year of junior high school and joined the dancing team 'The Face.'  It was so much fun, that's why I realized I wanted to become a singer."

SEE ALSO: 'Produce 101's Lee Eui Woong and Ahn Hyung Seob sell out talk concert in under a minute

Q: You were in the spotlight most of the time on 'Produce 101 Season 2' compared to other trainees. What do you think is the reason for that?

"I already knew the choreography to "CALL ME BABY" since I had danced to it before.  So I focused practicing more on my facial expressions and gestures rather than the dance itself.  I studied EXO sunbae's music video numerous times."

Q: What is the happiest moment while recording 'Produce 101'?

"The chance to perform 'Shape of You', which was the first encore in the second season... I was worried but as soon as we completed our stage there were so many screams and clapping... that was the moment I was happiest and most excited."

Q: What are your future plans?

"I am currently prepping for my debut.  I hope our group is able to present an attractive performance like most popular male groups...If given the chance, I would also like to act and appear on variety shows."

1. misc.
  2. star1
  3. kim dong han
  4. produce 101

vds 25 days ago

He's somewhat a mix of Song Mino and Yugyeom :D

thealigirl8 25 days ago

He really shined during the Call Me Baby performance and I rooted for him since then. I'm really glad he made it to the Top 35 and I'm excited for his official debut

Asucchan91 25 days ago

Had my eyes on him since ep1 cause he looks like got7 yugyeom, esp when he died his hair blonde, I was really sad when he was eliminated with all i know you know team, i was lowkey hoping that him and taedong would make into the the final ep :(

annaha0618 25 days ago

i support

SilverJung 25 days ago

kim dong han and kim tae dong, hong eunki takada kenta and ahn hyongseob, oh help me to differentiable them

crowboy 25 days ago

Surprised he didn't mention DOB

weirdchubbygirl 25 days ago

I liked him. I can't wait for his debut. I don't think he talked very much in the show though. He's so handsome. I'll be waiting for the others to debut <3

mindlessdream weirdchubbygirl 25 days ago

He did, but Mnet cut all his parts off because he is too nice and doesn't pick fights with others, so there was no way for Mnet to evil editing him or anything. Beside his Call Me Baby centre talk, I don't think he was shown much after that.

weirdchubbygirl mindlessdream 24 days ago

That's what I was to say, but thanks :)

ggsone9 25 days ago

Literally Mark + Yugyeom = Donghan

Asuna31 ggsone9 25 days ago

Omg I thought I was the only one who notice the resemblance between them 😂

aLLkpoPiSMe ggsone9 25 days ago

I thought Mark and J-Hope.

i_belong_to_yg 25 days ago

I used to confuse Kim Dong Han, Hong Eunki and Kim Taedong so bad..........He looks fab.

purplematoki 25 days ago