KeyEast responds to Joo Ji Hoon's breakup rumors with Ga In

By KpopJoA   22 days ago   100,254   1,283   88
Ga-In,joo-ji-hoon

Following her marijuana controversy, during which Ga In accused Joo Ji Hoon's friend of offering her marijuana and also calling Joo Ji Hoon a former junkie, rumors have run rampant in regard to Joo Ji Hoon and Ga In's breakup.

On June 5, Ga In's agency and a representative of Joo Ji Hoon's side carefully responded in an interview, "We are unable to go into any detail at this time."

Joo Ji Hoon's agency KeyEast had told StarToday, "We cannot confirm whether or not Joo Ji Hoon and Ga In have broken up."

SEE ALSO: Ga In assures fans that she's okay after the marijuana scandal

Prior to this, the singer had been active on her Instagram as well as publicly announcing her relationship with actor Joo Ji Hoon in 2014.

1. Ga In
    2. Joo Ji Hoon

lyricaldancer10 21 days ago

Personally, if I was him I would run for the hills. It seems like she only wanted attentions if that is the case,  would go far away from her. She'll drag anyone down

periwinkledomo 21 days ago

she shouldve talked with her bf first about the whole issue and asked him for his opinion before ousting his friend, who probably was honestly trying to help her. in the wrong way yes, but still.

sgbasmayp (Banned) periwinkledomo 21 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

SecondLeadQueen5  sgbasmayp (Banned) 21 days ago

Damn she got banned quick. Lol.

oblivionaths 21 days ago

She threw the both of them - her boyfriend & her boyfriends friend - under the bus. I think I would've done the same by dumping her. If someone offers you drugs, you can just say " no ". If that person insists, you can report them directly to the police or even write a letter to the police or email, phone call...but social media is the last place for any of what Ga-in did though since she said she's struggling with emotional problems, eh I cut her slack but I cant cut her slack for throwing those 2 under the bus for the world to see without even changing their names.

SecondLeadQueen5 oblivionaths 21 days ago

I feel sorry that she has mental issues but for how long can she use that excuse. She knew exactly what she was doing.

kpoplover1597 oblivionaths 21 days ago

I actually think she may have done this in response to being broken up with. Maybe he left her and she was mad so she decided to throw him and his friend under the bus and blame it on the mental issues.

SecondLeadQueen5 kpoplover1597 21 days ago

I think they were still together when she released this.

lyricaldancer10 oblivionaths 21 days ago

I agree with you completely

jin_sungmin 22 days ago

I mean, Ga In did get prettyyyy wild over these past few days. I wouldn't be surprised if he did break up with her.

Hikari_ELF 22 days ago

Random but I didn't know her boyfriend was the same Ji hoon from Goong.

bangeryun94 Hikari_ELF 21 days ago

Yep. They started dating when he was in her MV FxxK U.

abbie_kpopper 22 days ago

I thought her actions are being suspicious as lately....so, I think they did break up prior to her 'confessions' and that's her way to put him in a spotlight...bad spotlight. Even though she said Jihoon's friend did this and that, she knows some people will think that Jihoon could have possible smoked marihuana too. If that's what she wants to do, she's being childish.., but I hope I'm being wrong so..this is only my hypothesis

TzuyuGirl 22 days ago

so he choose his friend over girlfriend , woow that's first !

SecondLeadQueen5 TzuyuGirl 22 days ago

He didn't choose his friend over his girlfriend. He choose his career over her. Which I honestly don't blame him for. Why should he commit career suicide because of her actions? Love is great until both parties are being hurt.

Mitch1 22 days ago

No surprise here, what guy in their mind will continue being with a snitch

meryam 22 days ago

She was talking about his friend but why people is saying jo ji hoon needs to go to jail this time !!( yes he had a past with drug)... ga In did wrong this time tbh but again they said she is mental unstable so...

bangeryun94 meryam 22 days ago

Because people don't know how to read. Because people are cruel, stupid and mean.

lymli_queen 22 days ago

of course they did break up, I mean, she accused his friend of offering her drugs

forever