Identity of trainee caught smoking marijuana with T.O.P revealed + T.O.P goes in for police questioning

By elliefilet   24 days ago   229,313   7,930   487
Big-Bang,TOP

The identity of the acquaintance who was caught smoking marijuana with Big Bang's T.O.P has been revealed.

SEE ALSO: Big Bang's 'Fantastic Baby' MV hits over 300 million views!

As previously reported, T.O.P and a female acquaintance have admitted to charges made by police that they had smoked marijuana illegally on 3 different occasions in October of last year. The acquaintance in question has now been revealed to be a trainee named Han Seo Hee. The 22-year-old is known for making it into the top 12 on MBC's 'The Birth of a Great Star 3' in 2012.

She's reported to have been so popular a fan club formed before she ever officially made her debut. There were reports last year Han Seo Hee would be debuting with a girl group, but there have been no updates about her debut since. Despite signing with an agency in June of 2015 after numerous offers, her contract was canceled within one month due to undisclosed personal issues.

In another update, T.O.P was spotted at a Seoul police station on June 2 at 12:30PM KST. Though he was scheduled to come in for questioning around 5:30PM, it's reported the Big Bang member, who was taking a vacation, unexpectedly came earlier. Media outlets are said to have been inconvenienced by the sudden change to his arrival as T.O.P had previously agreed to talk to press.

Stay tuned for updates.

1. Big Bang
  2. T.O.P

mind_blown 22 days ago

Why do male celebrities always get caught in some controversy while they're in the military???

LordLiar18 22 days ago

OKay... now i'm so disappointed in him... Hope he could stop marijuana or use legally when he's in another country..

crystalCassie91 23 days ago

I hate this... Big Bang were always legends looked up to by so many idols/people... This scandal gives me that same sick feeling in my stomache like when Yoochun was accused for rape.. I know they are not the same stories at all.. but it just gives me that same sick feeling that their group is over and their career is forever destroyed.. I hate when idols do something so stupid and ruin their own careers! These kpop groups can get ruined so easily..  people are saying "well, he's Big Bang, people will forgive him".. I don't think so. He may be forgiven by fans, but not the knetz nor the media.. he might be banned from TV.. Korean media is a ruthless market.

veilless crystalCassie91 22 days ago

same thing happened back in 2011 with GD, the exact same thing. (also in the same year daesung got his own scandal with his car accident that ended up with someone dead), then bigbang came back in 2012 and became even bigger. i can't even count how many awards and records they broke since then. if they could come back from such a bad situation and become legends, then i seriously doubt that this will ruin their carrier now. i imagine they'll run the same circles with the apologies and reflecting (top will have 2 years and some to do it which gives him even more time than GD/dae took) and then they'll carry on. they are housenames. also, i-fans could care less about weed.

Bubbles26 crystalCassie91 22 days ago

Big Bang has been in a few scandals these last 10-11(?) years? I think they'll be fine. This is weed. Not rape. Rape is a completely different ball game. Of course, weed is very illegal in South Korea and he shouldn't have broken the law but again, I think they'll be fine. They're already on some sort of long hiatus anyways due to military service. I get what you mean though...with the Yoonchun thing

yoonbread 23 days ago

"These hoes aint loyal".  TOP this is the soundtrack to your life right now.

krell 23 days ago

(Joking) TOP needs to STOP putting MARIJUANA in his hair shampoo! ...

bangeryun94 krell 23 days ago

He uses the HEMPZ brand!

krell bangeryun94 23 days ago

And I was guessing ROPE-A-DOPE brand ; what do I know? ...

bangeryun94 krell 23 days ago

I'm a girl. I know about nice smelling shampoo and lotion.

cinthy_gr 23 days ago

Poor TOP, I hope this doesn't affect the group (too much)

hyungergames 23 days ago

Wow...what's sad is that the people who are diehard trying to defend TOP for his actions are also the people who maliciously shredded Bom for "drug smuggling." While Bom used her drugs for actual medication (and didn't know it was illegal in Korea!!), TOP used his for recreation, yet people are willing to protect him more than Bom. These double standards are seriously sickening. I love TOP, and I don't particularly care that he smokes weed (his life is his life, right? as long as he doesn't drive under the influence, I honestly don't care what he does for fun.). But it frustrates me that there are so many people trying to defend his illegal actions and rid him of charges. Just people your favs are celebrities, it doesn't mean they should be pressed different criminal charges than any other person who commits the same crime.

ellagkpopunnie hyungergames 22 days ago

Tbh most VIPs are also blackjacks and defended Bom, I hated what happened to bom bec she's my ultimate female bias and i know for sure that she is innocent, but korea has double standards not us

lovelunaa 23 days ago

look at this plastic kkotbaem snake trying to seduce top oppa... disgusting i hope she is jajiled. my top oppa is innocent, too handsome to rot away in jail so stupid

grumps 23 days ago

Damn, she is so pretty though. As long as TOP takes his medicine, I'll still love him.

livinlifeD 23 days ago

I'm sorry but only one word comes to my mind seeing this "girl" and pretty sure everyone knows what it is.

Annggeell livinlifeD 23 days ago

what is it? idk.

bananaz Annggeell 21 days ago

They're suggesting he slept with her, which isn't completely unbelievable if she commented that she hugged and kissed him in the past.

ellagkpopunnie bananaz 21 days ago

That tweet was posted years ago when she was still in Jellyfish. She became acquainted with TOP just last year. I think she was referring to other oppas (apparently she dated someone from sm) not TOP.

Annggeell bananaz 19 days ago

Ooo I see, well as long as she's not pregnant and asking for child support TOP is ok ;)

Annggeell ellagkpopunnie 19 days ago

I read Shinee J somewhere.

vav