Concerts / Events

Hyunseung sells out fan meeting in under 1 minute

By jennywill   5 days ago   12,697   2,264   23
Hyunseung

Hyunseung has completely sold out his first solo fan meeting in under a minute.

He'll be holding 'HOME' on July 8 before his comeback. Tickets went on sale on the 19th at 6PM, and he sold out every single ticket in under a minute.

SEE ALSO: Cube Entertainment announces the cancellation of Hyunseung's solo fan meeting due to internal complications

Hyunseung will be working with producer Black Eyed Pilseung for his comeback once again. Black Eyed Pilseung is the mastermind behind "Trouble Maker" as well as Hyunseung's first solo song "Ma First" back in 2015. The new song will be revealed during his fanmeeting.

1. Hyunseung

yongizzy 2 days ago

Finally ♥

chaoticoconut 4 days ago

Frankly I think the people who hate him are the real whiny bitches lol.

SICA.love 5 days ago

Surprised he still has that many fans after separating from b2st.

allexyah SICA.love 5 days ago

same.. I wanna know how many seats are available..

NORM SICA.love 5 days ago

Leaving B2st doesnt mean he had 0 fans, he still has pple that like him outside b2st :)

Lea10042016 allexyah 5 days ago

400-seat

KangHyekyo456 5 days ago

I'm so happy for Hyunseung!  I hope the event goes well for all those who managed to obtain tickets in time.  Have fun!

kpoplove83 5 days ago

this really surprises me that it sold out that quickly. wonder how many tickets it was (how many the venue holds) out of curiosity?

Lea10042016 kpoplove83 5 days ago

400-seat. It'll be held at Baekam Art Hall

kpoplove83 Lea10042016 5 days ago

ok cool! thank you for the info!!!

Louise233 5 days ago

Woot!! I'm so happy for him! Would've loved to attend the fanmeet but I'll wait for fancams <33

Longan_Lychee 5 days ago

I can’t stand this fugly stick dick tryhard ahjusshi’s face. He is an ungrateful whiner. Please fangirls, just love yourselves and start stanning idols, who aren’t annoying whiners and who are actually talented.

Longan_Lychee 5 days ago

This desperate flop (and Cube ahjusshi) is doing some dirty mediaplay. This stick dick tryhard ahjusshi is so last season and irrelevant. His fugly ass is trying so hard to succeed, but unfortunately that train is gone. Highlight is as successful as ever and doing better without this whiny and talentless stick dick.

SophiaS Longan_Lychee 5 days ago

You know, I'm a die-hard Highlight fan, but I still wouldn't call Hyunseung like that. Yes, I won't buy his album, I'm quite sure, but I wish him all the best. Ahjusshi? He's the same age as Doo-joon and Jun-hyung.

ehehehehehe Longan_Lychee 5 days ago

"His fugly ass is trying so hard to succeed..." exactly what I thought when I read your comment haHAA

Max_South SophiaS 5 days ago

Even more: you can totally buy the lad's album if you will consider it to be good enough. I doubt that Highlight band wants fans to dislike Seung; otherwise they would comment on the situation as they are not tied by any contractual obligations with Cube Entertainment in the last half year. This means that the band is not bitter or petty about Seung and his upcoming album, and it is good. :)

kpoplove83 Max_South 5 days ago

I doubt they're not bitter- I'm sure they are! BUT the difference is they have class and are holding themselves to better standards and won't air their dirty laundry in public. which makes me like them even more tbh! in addition, im sure they're tired of it all and so are just moving forward as highlight.

ehehehehehe 5 days ago

Dang, getting so much hate for my comment cos internet white knights don't know how to read. I meant this longan lychee dude is trying so hard to succeed with his comment. *facepalm*

SophiaS Max_South 5 days ago

I won't buy it for now because my list of albums I have to buy is quite long so I really can't do it even if I'd wish :(. But I really didn't check his music after he left Beast. Of course they don't want it for their fans to dislike him!

kpoplove83 ehehehehehe 5 days ago

no one responded to you about your comment though. but it still shows up when people comment after you which is why youre gettig notifications i guess

ehehehehehe kpoplove83 5 days ago

Also, I get notifications for downvotes lol.

Longan_Lychee ehehehehehe 4 days ago

See how dumb these Hyunseung fangirls are @ehehehehe? Even I understood what you meant but these triggered stick dick fans’IQ is too low to realize the intent behind your first reply to me.... :)

kpoplove83 Longan_Lychee 12 hours ago

yet again continuing to be a hater on every post. you must go around just trying to make yourself feel better about your own sad self by these sorts of comments- there is no other obvious explanation for your mean, bitter AF comments. im not even a hyunseung fan, thank you very much. but as i said on yet ANOTHER of your hateful af comments, if you need to insult others to feel better, than go ahead. cause thats show just how pathetic your life must be. i feel sorry for you. SMH

The End