Variety

Former SM girl group member surprises all with her amazing vocals on 'I Can See Your Voice 4'

By yckim124   24 days ago   69,188   5,364   27

Former girl group member Oh Sang Eun made a surprising appearance on 'I Can See Your Voice 4'.

As always, the panelists had to guess if contestants are talented singers or tone-deaf based on clues.

On the June 1 episode, Oh Sang Eun appeared as one of the contestants. If a talented singer, she is a former girl group member from SM Entertainment. If a tone-deaf, she's an account and the daughter of Leeteuk's mom's friend.

SEE ALSO: Super Junior's Leeteuk gets robbed in Switzerland

While in the debate about her identity, Leeteuk added strength to the possibility of her being a former SM girl group member by saying that he recognizes her.

After a long discussion, Oh Sang Eun finally revealed her identity by performing So Chan Hee's ''No Choice But To Let You Go''.

Oh Sang Eun turned out to be a talented singer and surprised all with her amazing vocals.

Following the performance, Oh Sang Eun explained that she debuted under SM Entertainment in the girl group Shinvi in 2002. Oh Sang Eun also shared that she started training in 8th grade and has met Leeteuk during training.

Leeteuk reminisced the old days, and asked Oh Sang Eun, "Didn't you used to like me?" She answered, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Since her debut and departure from Shinvi, Oh Sang Eun has been promoting solo with the stage name Nemo, performing in musicals, etc. However, Oh Sang Eun explained that she thought about quitting her singing career as she struggled to find opportunities.

Watch her appearance on 'I Can See Your Voice 4' in the clip above.

1. Leeteuk
    2. i-can-see-your-voice-4

eager_beaver 24 days ago

She has a very beautiful face.

selli03 24 days ago

Is this the same Nemo that Daesung featured on a song of hers?

Mo0nlyte 24 days ago

I loved Shinvi.

aiyugwiyeoweo 24 days ago

her voice is unbeatable

meklavier 24 days ago

So God is fair, even SM had unsuccessful idol group

SilverJung meklavier 23 days ago

M.I.L.K too

federick 24 days ago

Her voice is as vast as the sea, but why name yourself as Nemo? 😊

majong federick 24 days ago

cause her voice is as vast as the sea?

Jaraiya_Ero federick 23 days ago

Maybe 'vast as the sea...'!! Just saying bruh....

edurance 24 days ago

OMG, her voice is out of this world!

Inopus 24 days ago

The high note made me feels all kinds of ways

persona1418 24 days ago

it's sad that really talented people like her are struggling in the industry and completely talentless people are popular

woase persona1418 24 days ago

Some talented people also succeded in popularity :)

kealii808 woase 24 days ago

see what u said there.. "some" that's pretty sad, only some talented artists are popular, should be all talented artists instead of overrated mainstream talentless artists, we all know who..

woase kealii808 24 days ago

tbh although I'd rather see more talented people perform, if 'talentless' people want to perform and give their best then I can only respect that (although I wouldn't give a shit x) it's unfortunate that talented people don't always have that thing that makes them popular, I think they're acknowledged for their talent kind of reminds me of the best student in a class when classmates want answers for something , they know he/she's here.... :'( I hate it but sadly that's how lots of humans act

woase kealii808 24 days ago

sorry for my grammar :)

Shitheretaehyung persona1418 24 days ago

like twice

melon persona1418 24 days ago

it's really mostly luck. You have to be talented and be lucky. Or have 0 talent and be lucky. :(

woase Shitheretaehyung 24 days ago

I didn't want to mention any group/ soloist in order to not offend any fan because although it may be true, some fans are sensitive so please take that in consideration :)

Annggeell woase 24 days ago

Let's not fear and let's stop censuring ourselves for the sake of delusional fans ;) Their little hearts need to grow :P lol.

woase Annggeell 24 days ago

It's not about fear, see not everyone is as open minded as some of us, so you have to be careful and this also apply in real life ;) Anyway, I don't mind you expressing your opinion :D

Annggeell woase 23 days ago

ok ;) I shall be careful :)

woase Annggeell 23 days ago

Thank you for your understanding! Have a good day :)

Shitheretaehyung 4 days ago

kang daniel fan downvote my comment, same as the idol, untalented

Annggeell Shitheretaehyung 4 days ago

I have no clue why that dirt KingKangDaniel downvoted all my comments on allkpop! 11 notifications and all downvotes from him. I did the same and downvoted all his comments and reported him, that pathetic psychopath. Community ranking, he's the #6 most hated with 24 hates, and this without my downvotes, don't worry it's a troll. We have another troll in allkpop :(.

sun3sun 24 days ago