Variety, Social Media

BTS' Jimin shows unchanging support for Ha Sung Woon on 'Produce 101' season 2

By yckim124   10 days ago   121,366   23,286   67
bts,jimin

BTS' Jimin is showing unchanging support for Ha Sung Woon.

The HOTSHOT member left the group to participate in 'Produce 101' season 2. His departure was worth it after all as he made it into the top 11. Now, he will be promoting as a member of the new boy group Wanna One

SEE ALSO: Big Hit Entertainment issues warning against illegal distribution of their artists' copyright

Immediately after the final ranking announcements, Jimin, who's known to be close friends with Ha Sung Woon, shared an encouraging message on Twitter.

Jimin revealed he voted or attempted to vote for the Ardor & Able trainee while overseas and wrote, "Hyung, you worked really hard. It's touching because I've watched how hard you worked and practiced. You really worked hard. And there goes my sleep lol Congrats."

The BTS member has also shown support for Ha Sung Woon in the beginning of 'Produce 101' season 2, stating that he's a super nice and talented hyung.

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS
  2. Jimin
  3. produce 101

luissjang 8 days ago

No but guys the message is too funny LOL "Number 3 Ha Sungwoon. Why doesnt the message sent form overseas work I'm Korean"

mellie_luvs_kpop 8 days ago

Sungwoon's vocals caught my attention when I listened to HOTSHOT before he was even Produce 101. His vocal is very beautiful, I just love his voice! He wasn't in my list to be in the top 11 but I'm still happy that he made it, unexpected but happy! ^_^

drwsyhmz 9 days ago

when twins supporting one another ayyy i'm so proud of both of them & not regretting of stanning both of them!

ajimenez 9 days ago

My UB made it!!! Congratulations Ha Sungwoon.  So freaking talented!

nsaisyh 9 days ago

i feel like they are twin .. mmm hahha ha sungwoon deserve this place,congrats!

weirdchubbygirl 10 days ago

I'm happy that someone from Hotshot made it.

Marybis 10 days ago

Is it just me or they look alike ....ALOT

Munchie4 Marybis 9 days ago

It's just you :p

seochulgoo Marybis 9 days ago

They don't.........

QUEENZ6T_ARA 10 days ago

I'm so freaking happy sungwoon made it to the top 11 but I'm so sad jonghyun didn't

Unknown_2014 10 days ago