BTS address rumors of a drama production in the works telling each member's stories

By beansss   6 days ago   57,784   11,891   40
bts

On June 20, a representative of Big Hit Entertainment reportedly addressed rumors of a drama production in the works, telling the individual stories of each of the BTS members.

SEE ALSO: Big Hit Entertainment issues warning against illegal distribution of their artists' copyright

The rep said, "A drama project telling the stories of each of the members is one of many programs that Big Hit is preparing to showcase this year, and/or next year. But it is in the very beginning stages, so there is nothing more we can say on the matter."

About rumors of Big Hit Entertainment recruiting a scriptwriter recently, the rep said, "We did not."

After BTS's recognition at the '2017 Billboard Music Awards', during which the group mentioned in their speech, "Love yourself," one media outlet claimed that the group members were preparing a drama production based around the theme of 'Love Yourself', with each member telling individual stories.

Meanwhile, BTS are currently preparing for their comeback in the later half of this year.

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS

msdreadedfate 5 days ago

Almost feels like a cash cow because BTS are so damn popular these days. Documentary style then I think that would be OK but the statement makes it sound like some actual drama production based on BTS lives with actors and whatnot.  That idea sounds unnecessary and somewhat cheesy. Most of us know about members struggles and lives growing up through their songs or by public speaking. That's the way to go for me. It silly to make that entertainment - regardless if its to get fans to understand them more. I do wonder if they would really agree to it.  Anyway, I much prefer their actual reality shows like their through Bon Voyage series and their V lives when sometimes they just talk to ARMYs about how they are feeling or watch them do stupid and funny shit.We also have the Run and Gayo series. LOL isn't that enough?

LveKimTae msdreadedfate 5 days ago

Wait till the teasers come out. It's only an idea. After the teasers come out and the MV comes out u can judge all u want.

circadianite 6 days ago

Oh please no. I love BTS but that sounds so cheesy.

LveKimTae circadianite 6 days ago

You don't even know what they'll be doing so how can u call it cheesy? They're experimenting with something different then what they've done before.

circadianite LveKimTae 5 days ago

The idea itself sounds cheesy.

LveKimTae circadianite 5 days ago

How? If that idea sounds cheesy then why don't u suggest something unique and send it to BigHit? Lol

circadianite LveKimTae 5 days ago

Your understanding of the grown up world does not seem strong. I'm allowed to dislike one idea the company has, and liking Bangtan doesn't mean I have to like everything they ever will do. You don't have to feel all defensive and threatened by it. I think the idea of dramatizing their 'struggles' so early in their career sounds like Bighit is overplaying it. And I'm not writing to them because ... well .. because that's a stupid thing to suggest.

msdreadedfate circadianite 5 days ago

I agree, first two words that came to my head about the idea of BTS drama based on their lives were: unnecessary and cheesy.

LveKimTae msdreadedfate 5 days ago

But you're already judging their concept from the title of this article. They released no teasers or anything lol

LveKimTae circadianite 5 days ago

I wonder how u liked the wings concept? Was it cheesy when u first heard abt the concept without based on any teasers or the MV?

LveKimTae circadianite 5 days ago

From the HYHH series they've been talking abt youth and the reality and struggles the youth faces in the world. They changed their hip hop concept from a more realistic concept so early on in their career and guess what? They got their first win and received a lot of recognition and awards from it. If BTS and BigHit wouldn't have taken that risk then they've would been still nugus but it's because they took that risk that they rose to fame and success.

circadianite LveKimTae 4 days ago

Sigh. You can tell me their history all you like, I'm a Bangtan fan, I know. I appreciate their journey or whatever, I still think dramatizing it at this point is dumb. Seriously though, you need to get over this. Not everybody is going to agree with you on everything.

LveKimTae circadianite 4 days ago

All I'm saying is not too judge based on a idea. Nothing has been released from them yet and you're so quick to judge lol

circadianite LveKimTae 4 days ago

Ugh. Do you not understand the concept of disliking an idea itself? It's not that difficult.

HarryBJ 6 days ago

My reaction to BTS comeback

Hikari_ELF 6 days ago

I want a drama (or movie) explaining the story in the previous MVs.

mz_tina21 Hikari_ELF 6 days ago

Right🤔🤔

BTSiGOT7 6 days ago

LOL at that Love yourself, it was because brazilians army said we love and he replied with yes i do love myself, which he said in ment again that i love myself, love yourself and started saying in every ending ment but media keeps on claiming it's JS lines and RM lines .. Stupid Media.. Yes i want a drama, a real story..

BestsideGemini BTSiGOT7 6 days ago

I'm sorry but I think it's more related to Cypher pt. 4, where he says "I love myself [...] haters you should love yourself", as to say that they finally really made it even if they had to go through so much. :)

kstarsrhumans2 6 days ago

Can they make a anime about BTS it would be lit!!!!! Anime has a big audience and kpop has big audience so put the two together and u get greatness

Melina45d 6 days ago

Dang, Bts sure love to spoil us Armys! I chose the right group to stan! I am ready for this! Can't wait!

riia_jackson 6 days ago

OMG we're the most spoiled Fandom : we've got the RUN/gayo tracks we've got BON VOYAGE season 2 !! now a Drama !!! and a comeback soon !! OMG can't waiiitttt i'm excited

Dabalaba 6 days ago

well i'm always ready but really never ready for anything BTS so hit me with all you got Big Hit!. and please make that comeback soon. I have been greedy for a comeback since the legendary BBMA win

sun3sun 6 days ago

I love BTS but they should take a long break. I'm a little scare that they might lose a little bit of their fame if they keep promoting without a rest. All the best though!

LveKimTae sun3sun 6 days ago

Actually they will take a rest after their world tour. Their comeback hasn't been confirmed yet. And they need to keep promoting and being on their toes especially since now they've got a lot of new fans and the fandom is increasing and their popularity is skyrocketing.They hv to work hard no matter how tiring it is and take advantage of this opportunity they've got or else their fame will fade especially with the more competition they're facing from big groups in the second half of this year.

forever