Bora and Big Star's FeelDog confirm their dating rumors to be true!

By beansss   27 days ago   114,217   13,046   0
FeelDog,Bora

Shortly after the exclusive report which claimed that former SISTAR member Bora and Big Star's FeelDog were dating broke out, a representative from HOOK Entertainment has confirmed, the news is true!

SEE ALSO: KARD x AKP Collab Merch!

HOOK Entertainment is Bora's new label after she left SISTAR and Starship Entertainment. The rep simply told news outlets, "Bora and FeelDog are currently seeing each other with good feelings", but withheld further details on the specifics of their relationship.

Brave Entertainment also curtly confirmed the news to be true. Earlier, it was said that the two met through Mnet's 'Hit the Stage' as two dancers.

Congratulations!

1. FeelDog
  2. Bora

drwsyhmz 21 days ago

omg feeldog is my bias but hm why does i feel sad....anyway, it's good for him tho, stay happy!

abbie_kpopper 23 days ago

FeelDog is my bias...and you usually sorrow when a bias' dating broke out. But I'm happy. Don't know why....but it's good :)

iman13 26 days ago

I imagine they'd be so cute together... congratz

_alicia 26 days ago

omg thats amazing! i love Feeldog!! i hope this bring some exposre to bigstar (his group) since they are extremly underrated

Winston _alicia 25 days ago

I dun see how it will benefits Bigstar, Maybe if Bora was still in SISTAR, the news would have a bigger impact. but still i dun think it means more people will know who Bigstar is. i remember when Madtown Jota was on WGM and various programs, he was a talk of the town but it didnt bring any "benefit" to Madtown, i think many still dunno Madtown exist and what is their latest comeback song.

Aruvk 26 days ago

I screamed when I saw this. So my girl group bias and a member of a group that I love are dating...I LOVE IT! Bora is really close to INFINITE and FeelDog is a childhood friend of Hoya, so maybe it didn't really started at Hit The Stage ^^

xxStrlght 26 days ago

Love it, hope they have a happy relationship!

ashablue 27 days ago

Cute.

Winston 27 days ago

They have been dating for six months, i think Bora wanted to keep the relationship a secret until the disbandment of SISTAR is over, because if this news came out six months ago, i think some fans will assume that the disbandment of SISTAR is related to her dating.

yatsua 27 days ago

So this is the luckiest man in Korean huh? lol still happy for Bora my forever girl crush ^^

Sineya 27 days ago

Oh my God ! He is so cute! I always assumed that Bora will get herself an older actor boyfriend but surprise!! Such a good catch. Omg.

just lve