Social Media

Yang Hyun Suk gives Nam Tae Hyun and South Club's 'Hug Me' a thumbs up!

By beansss   Friday, May 26, 2017   96,035   14,028   98
yang-hyun-suk,nam-tae-hyun

Yang Hyun Suk gave Nam Tae Hyun and his new band South Club's first single, "Hug Me", a thumbs up!

The YG Entertainment head producer took to his Instagram on May 27 (KST) to post an image, showing him streaming South Club's "Hug Me". He used the tags, #NamTaeHyun #southclub #HUGME #NEWSINGLE #OUTNOW and #checkthisout.

Despite fans' worries that Nam Tae Hyun and YG Entertainment's parting did not end agreeably, it seems both sides are still rooting for each other! Meanwhile, Nam Tae Hyun and his band South Club will be releasing an EP album this coming June.

SEE ALSO: Samuel Kim relays his feelings about the fans petition after failing to make the Top 11 on 'Produce 101'

#남태현 @souththth #southclub #HUGME #허그미 #NEWSINGLE #OUTNOW #checkthisout #

A post shared by YANG HYUN SUK (@fromyg) on

1. Yang Hyun Suk
    2. Nam Tae Hyun
    3. south club

shikey 29 days ago

what i don't understand about his band is that you only see his face like a band is not just one person

gicadm shikey 27 days ago

because they only play for him, not necessarily part of the scene.

shikey gicadm 26 days ago

then is not a band

gicadm shikey 26 days ago

well, it is how it is.

ojousama 29 days ago

Aww I'm glad to see this!

PDlife 29 days ago

Anyone plz put a big picture of this  in front of SM

lyricaldancer10 29 days ago

This makes me so happy. Reminds me of 2ne1 openly supporting minzy. Wish more people did this

Feloni 29 days ago

when ı see first I was like mind blown this was surprised me but I really glad to see like this interaction between yg and nam taehyun.

wkzn 29 days ago

take note SM...

WonderSara 29 days ago

Well I'm surprised and glad, but I don't know what to think about I can't decide if I still have a negative feelings or it changed because I don't really know what happened between them, maybe they had a temporary conflict and now they moved on and decide to keep the respect between them and cheering for each other which is nice and mature, I really hope there is no bad blood between Taehyun and YGE and their artists.

Leila_ssss WonderSara 29 days ago

I think what happened was Taehyun wanted to pursue a different type of music and YGE couldn't hold back WINNER anymore just because of one member so both sides decided to part ways to make the other side happy. Taehyun gets to do what he wants without limitations and YGE could finally release WINNER from their dungeon.

WonderSara Leila_ssss 29 days ago

Yes this is what I think about, but all these media and fans made it so big and awful, still we don't know the whole story but I'm glad they are in good term!

Fantastic_Bibi 30 days ago

Despite what haters and immature netizens are going to say, this is a nice gesture from YG himself. Most of us never really know what goes on behind the scenes and are only reliant on media and unverified rumors, but to see them on good terms is heartwarming. Tae Hyun still considers YG a home and never bad-mouthed his former label and we see YG supporting him. While others would complain "what about (insert name here)" we seriously have no idea what happens in their personal lives so they could all still be in touch without informing the public. The world is a shitty and scary place now, to see simple goodness like this can go a long way. It's crucial to see the good in things nowadays.

sukiforefe (Banned) Fantastic_Bibi 29 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

lovelunaa 30 days ago

nam tae hyun and yg are both so unlikable, it makes sense. they are birds of a feather.

a_n_t_i_h_a_t_e_ lovelunaa 29 days ago

your a disgrace of a once, don't ruin the fandoms name

lovelunaa a_n_t_i_h_a_t_e_ 29 days ago

i'm glad you think im so important that i represent an entire fandom. :)

Delgrantxx 30 days ago