TWICE tops the brand value ranking for idols in May + BTS and Lovelyz follow

By jennywill   Sunday, May 28, 2017   64,247   11,988   127
bts,lovelyz,twice

TWICE is the top idol group in terms of brand value for May.

According to the Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation, TWICE was at the top of the May data, followed by BTS and Lovelyz. 113,336,088 pieces of data were examined from April 27th to May 28th.

SEE ALSO: TIME magazine selects BTS as one of the 25 most influential people on the internet

The rest of the idols ranked were, in order, Black Pink, Seventeen, Sechskies, LABOUM, EXO, Red Velvet, A Pink, WINNER, Triple H, VIXX, SHINee, Rainbow, Girls' Generation, Big Bang, BTOB, Momoland, PRISTIN, Oh My Girl, AOA, INFINITE, Cosmic Girls, EXID, G-Friend, MAMAMOO, iKON, NU'EST, Super Junior, Wanna.B, T-ara, ASTRO, Vromance, SF9, Girl's Day, Dream Catcher, April, DIA, B1A4, GOT7, Block B, B2ST, NCT, MONSTA X, BONUSbaby, Snuper, 2PM, FIESTAR, VARSITY, Shinhwa, JYJ, M.A.P6, TVXQ, Gugudan, Hello Venus, Nine Muses, TEEN TOP, F.T. Island, B.A.P, BLACK6IX, Crayon Pop, DAY6, After School, 100%, SONAMOO, f(x), Berry Good, Seven O' Clock, A-Daily, SECRET, 2AM, DAYDAY, CLC, Cross Gene, miss A, H.U.B, VICTON, Brown Eyed Girls, ZE:A, B.I.G, INX, BESTie, Stellar, Ladies Code, VAV, Hint, Tweety, Boyfriend, A-SEED, OhBliss, 5dolls, Double Eight, BIGFLO, VX, I.ONE, Voisper, 14U, 1NB, and D.I.P.

Congratulations to TWICE.

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS
  2. Lovelyz
  3. TWICE

Chankook_61 26 days ago

I understand. And honestly they are in compeletly different areas. And plus, a bunch of companies all voted Twice atop GIRL group and BTS top BOY group, so I'm sorry and apologize for the misunderstanding.

Lionheartsone 28 days ago

I am ver Happy for Lovelyz, they are finally catching up. They are one of the most talented girl goups and their songs are consistently well produced. I really think that they should have started getting more attention since Destiny, but at least they are getting there. They should be on top with the likes of G-friend, Black Pink, Mamamoo, and Red Velvet. They are probably the most well rounded and talented groups promoting right now.

SicaLicka 30 days ago

see? i always said twice is better than bts...look at them i bet bts wish they were on the same level

Chankook_61 SicaLicka 30 days ago

Look man, so many people can point out everything wrong with twice, but you know what I'm going to set you out straight, twice only has popularity because they're from JYP, a big three company, because you know what girl, talent got them no where. Sure people can point stuff out from BTS, but Atleast I'm proud that they didn't get popularity from their company, they cam from a small, nobody,company and look where they are today, they got their because of their talent not their company. And you know what after this I'm going to get hate but can we just be proud of both groups. Like honestly. And also I would say something about the whole 'level' comment but I'm going to get saltier that saltines.

SicaLicka Chankook_61 29 days ago

i didnt read all of that because its too long....but ok

LveKimTae SicaLicka 29 days ago

stop comparing twice to bts ffs one is a boy group, the other is a girl group both have accomplished different things.

SicaLicka LveKimTae 29 days ago

you still haven't learned....

LveKimTae SicaLicka 29 days ago

no you're the one that hasn't learned......

SicaLicka LveKimTae 29 days ago

ok lol

nluvmiya Monday, May 29, 2017

Twice and BTS only <3

dope_5 Monday, May 29, 2017

I was a bit disappointed when I saw that groups that we don't even see that much rank higher than Monsta x. Let me stop my salty soul.

Congrats to every group who made the list anyways, they've worked hard.

Jseolhee Sunday, May 28, 2017

almost drop to tears when see SJ's name...

iamAC Sunday, May 28, 2017

Bts red velvet and blackpink rocks !!

RedVelutionary iamAC 29 days ago

<3 :)))

VeronicaVenus Sunday, May 28, 2017

bts and vixx is all i care about!

PopKnop Sunday, May 28, 2017

I wonder how many of these are actually making enough money to justify the effort.

clarissaxd Sunday, May 28, 2017

thats right bts and black pink aint doing stuff but they up top! alright! ALRIGHT MY VIXX GODS ARE STILL UP AS WELL! congrads everyone else!

forever