Music Shows

TWICE wins #1 in 'Inkigayo' + performances by iKON, VIXX, WINNER, and more

By jennywill   29 days ago   34,162   5,894   74
VIXX,twice

SBS 'Inkigayo' aired its latest episode with energetic and fun performances from your favorite idols, along with MCs Black Pink's Jisoo and NCT's Doyoung, and special MC Seventeen's Hoshi.

On this episode, iKON came back with "Bling Bling", Seventeen came back with "Don't Wanna Cry", KNK came back with "Sun. Moon. Star", Solbi came back with "Princess Maker", M.A.P6 came back with "I'm Ready", B.I.G came back with "Hello Hello", and BINBLOW came back with "Not What You Say, But How You Say It". Kriesha Chu debuted with "Trouble" and A.C.E debuted with "CACTUS".

SEE ALSO: Go behind the scenes with VIXX in their 'California Beach' CF making film!

As for the winner, Psy and TWICE were nominees, but in the end, TWICE took the #1 place with "Signal".

[More videos will be added as they become available]

[COMEBACK: iKON]

[Young Cream]

[SF9]

[The East Light]

1. VIXX
  2. TWICE

3percenter 28 days ago

Twice haters... you would think having to eat your own shit for the previous 4 promotion cycles would teach you a lesson. Guess all that shit went to your heads.

UKihyun 29 days ago

hanbin is so hot.

Slaip178 29 days ago

Since Girls Generation does not take part in competitions anymore there is no real competition for Twice at the moment, so nothing big,,

CassieAlways2 29 days ago

Happy Birthday to my bias Dahyun! I really like their outfits this time <3 good job twice stylists! I wish the next week Seventeen wins, they are very good!  :)

Suzyjasmineyc 29 days ago

I am very happy and proud of the return of Seventeen, they are wonderful! As for the return of Ikon,  it's disappointing, it's ugly, this song is boring!

Suzyjasmineyc 29 days ago

#signal5thwin im so proud with my girls and to my ko-once who work hard yeheyy congratulations to twice and to our fandom

cleiacassie 29 days ago

TWICE face is so cute. Dahyun HAHAHAHA why so cute. Congratulation for #Signal5thWin

MidnightKpop 29 days ago

Congrat Twice!  And what makes this five wins for this week extra special is the haters that said their comeback is a flop last week.  Instead of haters they should be called losers. LOL.

cleiacassie MidnightKpop 29 days ago

Haters(the losers) are crying with envy! Lol

binhaq 29 days ago

Congrats #5thwin!! I love their outfits❤.Keep slaying girls! Im at your back always! Chae and Nayeon so cute at that hairstyle😍.Tzuyu so pretty! i mean theyre all pretty😍.

hinata08 29 days ago