Dramas

Park Bo Young reveals the time her heart truly pounded for Hyungsik during drama filming

By yckim124   15 days ago   164,848   22,998   16
Hyungsik,park-bo-young

Park Bo Young talked about her co-star Hyungsik from recently ended drama 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon' with 'Woman Sense'.

Previously, Park Bo Young revealed that the drama staffs suspected that she and Hyungsik are dating in real life. However, she emphasized to 'Woman Sense' that "There's no way Hyungsik and I will ever date."

SEE ALSO: Hyungsik is handsome in Hawaii for Harper's BAZAAR

But she did admit her heart truly pounded for him once during drama filming. Park Bo Young talked about the cherry blossom kiss scene, and explained, "That scene was hectic. There were a lot of people watching so I told that we should finish it fast and leave. In the scene, Hyungsik said to me, 'Please like me. Please look at me', and my heart was pounding before I knew it."

Park Bo Young then shared, "I like it when guys express their feelings directly. So far, there weren't any guys who told me, 'Please like me'. A guy who boldly approaches you seemed cool."

As for her ideal type, she said, "I like guys who're mentally healthy and bright. I don't have aegyo so it's a thank you if the guy has a lot of aegyo."

1. Hyungsik
    2. Park Bo Young
    3. strong woman do bong soon

kevanimeweird 2 days ago

Why they couldn't date in real life awww man  I love this couple so much. Is their age difference ?

nluvmiya 14 days ago

She has ageyo when she acts drunk which i find that cute hehe

jinssam 14 days ago

If she doesn't have aegyo...then I'm a rock O_O

bluejay80 14 days ago

I don't think the interview is true unless i hear it directly from her through a video...if in case it were, she is just being protective of him besides she is a girl and naturally she will be defensive on not dating him and also to avoid further rumors...a guy(Hyungsik) who is mentally healthy, bright,,so cool with full of aegyo that you like already said those pounding words-" please like me..look at me" to you... that makes your heart skip to the beat of heartbeat...so we got that!...its okay..that's love...As a fan of the  puppy couple you are the original real feelers that we feel like having an ideal first love and nothing compares the puppy couple as real as it can be..

way0leto 15 days ago

"There's no way hyungsik and I will ever date"... Fine! don't date! ....just get married.. keeke

SUJUshinee4ever way0leto 14 days ago

XD

LittleSukie 15 days ago

"There is no way that Hyungshik and I will ever date," girl, I hope you eat your words, cause you two are perfect together. Anyway, that's what I think. But let's remember I am a single girl with 3 cats who enjoys kdrama, so i don't know if my opinion holds any value here XD.

yennyikonbb 15 days ago

"Mentally healthy" LOLOL

mam25 15 days ago

Omgg. I ship them more in real life than in the actual drama.

way0leto 15 days ago

My heart was also pounded when he said "please look at me, please like me" even just watching the scene. I can't imagine if he said right in front of me. I guest my heart will exploded if so.. ㅋㅋ

way0leto 15 days ago

So ur ideal type is hyungsik. He has lots of aegyo. Keke.. hyungsik, ppali ppali, bo young has give the hint! Go confess now!!

totes