Music Releases

Nam Tae Hyun and his band South Buyers Club drop teaser image for pre-release single

By beansss   8 days ago   32,646   4,504   92
nam-tae-hyun

Former WINNER member Nam Tae Hyun and his new band South Buyers Club will be debuting with a pre-release single, ahead of their upcoming EP!

Their single will be called "Hug Me", and a teaser image for it shows Nam Tae Hyun making an unreadable expression with words obscuring his face. "Hug Me" is a warm ballad song incorporating the band's sentimental feel, and will be out this May 26 at noon KST.

South Buyers Club will be releasing an EP to kick off their promotions some time this June. Are you excited for South Buyers Club?

1. Nam Tae Hyun
    2. South Buyers Club

rinachan18 7 days ago

Isn't his band called South Club? South Buyers Club is the name of his company, isn't it? I don't want this to sound like nitpicking but I think it's correct this way :c Anyways, his vocals made him my favorite among the members and even male idols so the Incle inside me is still weeping like a baby, but at the same time I'm really curious and excited to see his band and hear new songs!

JiminLee7 7 days ago

i know he's a genius in composing songs so i believe in him, he will be okay. but i'm still sad about taehyun leaving winner. i just still can't accept the fact that he is no longer a part of winner anymore, because i've been rooting for taehyun since WIN days. but all my best wishes for him and also winner too

kpoplolita JiminLee7 6 days ago

i dont believe nth/winner had personal issues, musically YES there was head-butting, which yoon mentioned during exitE buuut nowadays, i do see their group energy as ot4 more energetic, smoother, relaxed, less awkward and on the same page (IMO). Seems like NTH is happier living his career on HIS terms too with his bandmates, so im happy for him. i wouldnt call him a genius just yet, because im not a fan of a lot of his NON-covers on soundcloud. I like his creep cover and i love grunge/indie which seems to be his calling. still interested to hear his music though :)

queenbetchreturn 7 days ago

winner is over and dead!

kpoplolita queenbetchreturn 6 days ago

really cuz the awards they winning in sk and out, gaining respect from their seniors and juniors in the industry prove they arent betch ^^

Delgrantxx 7 days ago

I'll hug you. Always. ♥ Beautiful picture, btw. I'm glad to see him doing what he likes. I'll always support and love OT5. ♥ I hope to see more ICs doing the same.

oxb30854 Delgrantxx 7 days ago

My Uncle Xavier got an awesome gold Mercedes C-Class C63 AMG by working part-time from a home computer... i was reading this............. ⓌⓌⓌ.joinmate2.ⒸⓄⓂ

Delgrantxx oxb30854 7 days ago

Yeah, sure sweetie.

sicupidcipid 7 days ago

Goodluck.  I think,  YG wont ban him to come to music shows...  Well,  im curious.  He reminds me of Taka from One Ok Rock. From boyband to rock band.

kpoplolita sicupidcipid 7 days ago

nope yg aint petty like that, all of his exes live freely the way they want.

fantasticlau 7 days ago

Winner is one of my most favourite groups and I'm still butthurt about Taehyun, A LOT, and I can't say I like him in any ways (he was weird even when he was in Winner) but nonetheless I'll still give it a listen, he makes good music I gotta admit.

oli 7 days ago

I really liked his solo ballad song while he was still with Winner (and I'm not a ballad fan by any means). I didn't understand why it didn't get the attention it deserves :( Anyway, looking forward to his debut with his new Band :D

lizvip oli 7 days ago

He did get attention, he was one of the mont promoted member.

kpoplolita lizvip 7 days ago

i agree nth got a lot of promos from acting to solo songs.H e really had it his way in winner but he wanted to go his own way exactly on his terms. He has issues but im glad hes not forced to stay and put on an act like he belongs in the ygfam when his hearts not in it :)

oli kpoplolita 7 days ago

ah I thought he mentioned somewhere that he was sad his song didn't do well, but maybe he was talking about another one? Yeah, I didn't think I'd miss him badly, since I'm not a Winner-Stan but I love their songs. When I listened to their new songs it felt kinda empty though (get it? :D). I'm Happy that he started his own band :)

iisstf28 lizvip 7 days ago

"Why IT didn't get attention " the song, not him...

kpoplolita oli 6 days ago

the thing is with this comeback they didnt want to do emotional sentimental music like their whole exite album that NTH had a major role in. thats why he was more hurt when winner didnt do as great as they had initially hoped/as good as really really success. its alright if u (and many incles) werent used to it. But u knwo what? the more i see winner and listen to ot4 now . they seems like a much better fit as their personality & sense of humour and styel flow bettter than ver. exit E was cool but fatenumber4 is just as cool :)

oli kpoplolita 6 days ago

I do totally agree when it comes to personality and style! I've seen WinnerTV and he always seemed really awkward with the other members which might have had to do with personal preferences. I love their new songs but I still miss the old winner too ^^ I loved sentimental :)

kpoplolita oli 6 days ago

"pricked" was sooo underrated i guess not everyone wants to feel like having a good ol' cry (that was me with pricked).

oli kpoplolita 5 days ago

pricked is one of my all time favourite songs actually Q_Q

Meh_23 oli 3 days ago

@Oli Yeah, I agree WINNER's songs now sound empty, like they're missing something. Yes, the songs are still good, but they don't have the heart they once had . . .

borabora_97 7 days ago

HeyHoonie 7 days ago

I know I won't love him and his band as much as I love Winner, but I will keep support him and hope the best for him. I've heard the song before and it's good. So good luck and do what makes you happy, dear Namtae!

Cathena 7 days ago