Variety

'We Got Married' coming to an end, 'Oppa Thoughts' to take its place instead

By jennywill   8 days ago   216,741   13,051   129
misc

'We Got Married' is coming to an end.

There were rumors that the show was ending, and according to Star News, it will be coming to an end in May. The show started in 2008, so it's coming to an end after 10 years of airing.

SEE ALSO: 'K-Pop Star 6's Kriesha Tiu to debut in May

'Oppa Thoughts', which had aired as a Lunar New Year pilot, will take its place. It's a show where celebrities will make contents to make viewers their fan.

Will you be missing the show?

1. misc.
    2. we got married

Shurooq 7 days ago

am not ok

lyricaldancer10 7 days ago

I'm glad. After a while people started taking this show wayyyyy too seriously. And forgot that the couples' marriage wasn't real. I stopped after Ga In

Kpopisthecure 7 days ago

NOOOOOOOO9OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1_2_Yennie_3_4 7 days ago

I wanted to see Gfriend as real life Girlfriends! When in my life will I ever see them like that except for We Got Married? :(

1_2_Yennie_3_4 7 days ago

But I honestly wanted to see more idol couples :(

shyloone 7 days ago

i think some people just got sick of trying to pretend they were living like a married couple, when it was only just another drama, some good acting, some bad acting. some people wanted couples to actually end up as couples, some just wanted them to end it before it started. but this show was a big part of getting to know idols, celebrities,The only one i ever watched all eps of was KHJ an Hwangbo.

luvtokki 7 days ago

As an American with a daughter interested in K-pop (especially Girl's Generation) this show was my introduction to not only K-Pop but Korean culture, language and history.  I watched Yongseo because of GG & Seohyun, which made me a fan of Yong Hwa and CNBlue.  Then it went on to be a fascination with all of K-pop.  Season 2 of this show was my favorite (Yongseo, Khuntoria & Adam couple), but it soon became clear to me that even though it was billed as a variety show and was meant to provide laughs, there were a lot of tears and real heartache for many of the couples who participated in the show.  In a way it was kind of cruel, putting 2 young people together on a show, many of which had little or no chance to date because of their busy schedules, let them develop feelings for each other, then rip them apart. The last couple I watched and really enjoyed was Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon.  Although short, their time together was filled with sweet honey and what seemed like honest and heartfelt affection.  This show made me laugh and cry, and made me feel a connection with the couples that I never felt for any U.S. show.  I'll miss it, although sometimes I hated it!

Asia2412 7 days ago

Why???????? WGM was my show! I loved how they put celebrities together and had them act like a couple cause let's be real that's the only way we'd ever see them interact. So many pairings that'll never happen now smh!

ThyDiana 7 days ago

never really liked it, but yeah it will be missed, its been so long

Cassick 7 days ago

i feel like if they continued with idol couples then it would've worked out.

extra