Variety

U-KISS Eli's wife Ji Yeon Soo returns to work as a racing model after 2 years of break

By yckim124   18 days ago   236,454   10,615   49
Eli

Ji Yeon Soo, the wife of U-KISS' Eli, returned to modeling after 2 years.

The April 12 broadcast of 'Mr. House Husband' showed Ji Yeon Soo preparing and going back to work for the first time since she had her baby.

First, Ji Yeon Soo revealed, "I was contacted by the Seoul motor show," and asked Eli, "What do you think about me working again?" Ji Yeon Soo also shared that she's afraid of losing her chance since she took a break for more than 2 years after giving birth. However, with much confidence, she told Eli, "We can buy a house in a year if I work hard."

SEE ALSO: U-KISS' Eli and wife Ji Yeon Soo to hold wedding ceremony in June after 3 years of marriage

Ji Yeon Soo ultimately decides to return to work. She expressed her overwhelming feelings, and said, "I lost my appetite because I'm so nervous." Eli showed support and volunteered to be her manager for the day.

At the motor show, Ji Yeon Soo flaunted her modeling skills. Eli, impressed by his wife's professionalism, applauded her effort and commented, "My wife is very cool and I'm proud of her."

1. Eli
    2. Mr House Husband

eager_beaver 17 days ago

"My wife is very cool..." Doesn't he mean the very opposite, that she's hot?

lume90 18 days ago

they seem so happy ^^

sirip 18 days ago

She and Park Bom must use the same plastic surgeon.

meahriim91 18 days ago

Why do i feel heartbroken when i read this [she told Eli "we can buy a house in a year if i work hard"] its a pity, i know in a modern world woman have to work to support their husband and family but when you saw only one side were making sacrifice, you feel a little bit disappointed.

yutakunnn meahriim91 18 days ago

I feel bad for the husband tho. you know man has that 'ego'. if the wife said we can buy a house in a year if " I " work hard. it might be hurt his pride as a man. its making him looks like what he do all these years are not that profitable.

SuperFly_Snuka meahriim91 18 days ago

he doesn't have any money?

disbitches yutakunnn 17 days ago

I mean the reality is if he has no money he has no money, pride or not, that's the truth of the matter. It's not like he didn't know that you can either make it as an idol or just end up with little to no money before hand

leftiessayno 18 days ago

Eli is so ha-------ndsome

eirayza 18 days ago

if it's me. I'd feel overwhelmed and distracted at the same time. lol. but work is work.

MuGirlGroupTrash 18 days ago

OMG they're so cute though... It's so cute how proud of his wife Eli is :) Forever a KISSME <3

eve_shiny 18 days ago

plastic surgery?

Jaerimmie eve_shiny 18 days ago

This is what I was thinking too.....her face looks like plastic honestly. I srsly don't wanna be mean, but it looks so artificial, I'm cringing.

eve_shiny Jaerimmie 18 days ago

ikr.. hmm.. korean nowadays..

Jaerimmie eve_shiny 17 days ago

myeah...

adna_cat_95 18 days ago

what's the name of the show

iluvtiffanyswigs 18 days ago

THAT FACE THO???? He must be with her for the check oh wait he knocked up the booty call XD

really