Iron continues to deny violent assault on his ex-girlfriend at the first court trial

By yckim124   10 days ago   16,717   638   24
iron

Rapper Iron attended the first court trial for the lawsuit regarding his alleged violent assault on an ex-girlfriend.

On April 18, the first trial with Iron took place at Seoul Central District Court. To the prosecutor who questioned Iron about his behaviors against the ex-girlfriend, Iron's legal representative stated, "He did not intend to harm the plaintiff. The plaintiff's claims have been recreated according to her opinion and memory." The rep added, "It was self-defense."

Ultimately, the prosecutor requested Iron's ex-girlfriend to show up at the second trial as a witness.

SEE ALSO: Rapper Iron arrested for violently beating his girlfriend and then stabbing himself

Following the trial, Iron was greeted by reporters. The rapper simply commented, "It's my karma." He then emphasized, "I have never hit my ex-girlfriend. She has been sent a witness request. The truth will be revealed through the next hearing."

The second court trial with both Iron and his ex-girlfriend will be held on May 30.

1. Iron

jeyjin 8 days ago

Why is he lying?  He didn't deny hitting her in his statement and instead, he said that she was a masochist. He can't just go back on that when they can use that statement against him. He fucked up

Arashi89 8 days ago

He's not rich and famous enough to be attracting gold-diggers. So he'd better be honest and stop the nonsense excuses. What a despicable man.

IARMYGIRL93 10 days ago

this is why idols/celebs should never date a non famous person cuz they can play with the other person's reputation and ruin it while they are at home enjoying their lives, but if itbwas two famous people dating they would be scared to destroy each other cuz they're connected. Im not taking his side im just saying celebs should srop doing that.

Alastair 10 days ago

This is why we keep our hands and feet to ourselves. To not get involved in shit like this.

centen 10 days ago

They aren't even subtle with their lying. He never hit her, or he did but it was self defense, or he did but he didn't mean to??? Make up your mind, jfc.

shyloone 10 days ago

She just needs to make sure she shows up in court an dont avoid anything, otherwise if she dont show up, she can just kiss all she had to say goodbye

pink_oracle 10 days ago

Along with the assault charges she should add defamation of character, because that little stunt he pulled where he led people to her social media/racy pictures was sooo obvious.

shyloone pink_oracle 10 days ago

still nit picking i see, how about you stay the hell out of it an let the law deal with it, especially when you only know what pure media prints up, not known any real facts. what you see on social media dont mean its the same as what you will see in the court room, now how about you just learn to wait, an calm your ass down a little

pink_oracle shyloone 10 days ago

Fuck off. This is an open forum, don't tell me what I can and can't post. Go stalk someone who gives a flying fuck.

shyloone pink_oracle 10 days ago

but you keep making a fool of yourself, im helping you by telling you to calm your ass down, now i see you cant do that, because you were born with the title lets hate on all men who end up in court

pink_oracle shyloone 10 days ago

shyloone pink_oracle 10 days ago

an what didnt you like those pics of her, if she wants to put all those images all over her social media pages, then what does she expect

Alcohol 10 days ago

I'm not sure how well received Iron is on this site but I fuccin' love the guy. One my favorite Korean rappers. Just wish he'd stop getting in these messy situations. However, if he did assault his ex-girlfriend (with self-defense being taken out of the equation) then I'd be incredibly disappointed and upset with Iron. My respect for him will drop. For now I'll just have to put my faith in my guy and continue on in believing the good in him... unless further game changing evidence is brought into this.

Alcohol 10 days ago

Got hit with that clean dislike. Not so well received at all, eh? Edit: Quite divided it seems. Shoutouts to you fellow Iron fans, much love.

2fat 10 days ago

That's a weird statement, "recreated according to her opinion and memory". OK must just translate weird.

MargtEsperanza 2fat 10 days ago

well I think they meant something like for example: "he had a knife (that's my memory) and he was going to kill me (that's my opinion)" while it could had been a butter knife and the guy was just planning to make a sandwich... anyway really bad phrased

2fat MargtEsperanza 10 days ago

I know what they meant. Just the literal translation doesn't sound right in English. That's why people who translate, like for dramas, have to be good at both languages. Good translations often aren't word for word but simply convey the original intent in the translated vernacular.

mango_91 2fat 9 days ago

Ikr, I had to read that sentence like x10 times to make sure lol.

2fat mango_91 9 days ago

They used google translate evidently. lol

krell 10 days ago

www. IRONwillNeverRUST. com ... <-- Let's GIVE IT UP for IRON !!! ...

... (But WHAT ??? ; I am NOT sure!)

really