Hyungsik believes it was heaven's will that ZE:A did not succeed?

By beansss   8 days ago   236,471   16,207   33
ZEA,Hyungsik

During a recent interview, Hyungsik shared his honest thoughts about his idol group ZE:A

He began by discussing what ZE:A meant to him. "ZE:A are people whom I've known since I first came to the company, dressed in my school uniform. I'm 27 years old now, and it's been 10 years. They're just like family. Out in society, you tend to show your good side to people, but at home, you snap at your mom. When I'm with the members, I can be the real Park Hyungsik. We talk about everything, we say, 'This happened and that happened', we can tell one another, 'Drink and die', and open up our heart's secrets when we're together," he shared.

Hyungsik was then asked about ZE:A's failure to succeed as a group, answering, "Of course it would have been great if we'd done well, but I believe it was destined that way. We definitely did our best and were desperate, but it must just have been heaven's will. I think from here on is more important. But that's not to say that the time we spent up until now was for nothing. I think we all learned something from it. Such things will serve as a bigger stepping stone. If we had done well as a group, we may not be where we are now. There may be 9 of us here at this interview [instead of must me]. (Laughter). It's impossible to know the future, but just looking forward is what's important."

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon discusses the topics of entering the Western market, joining the army, and more

Finally, Hyungsik commented on his ambitions as a singer, "I still love singing, so I think I will continue to sing. I want to release a single album, and want to participate and put my own story in it. Because I want to cherish it, I want to take my time working on it. I will be able to greet [you] with OSTs for the time being."

1. ZE:A
  2. Hyungsik

whatever101 7 days ago

sooooo i guess that means ZE:A has unofficially disbanded? it wouldnt surprise me especially now knowing that THE Hyungsik i've been hearing about so much lately is a member.

jiminbabe123 7 days ago

OK IM SO CONFUSED IS HE 27 CUZ GOOGLE SAYS HE IS 25??

Asianpandaa jiminbabe123 7 days ago

Korean age and international age?

jiminbabe123 Asianpandaa 7 days ago

lol idk google just says he is 25 and allkpop says he is 27 so im confused

laurieCo 8 days ago

I seriously doubt whether the source of above report is written by Hyunsik's anti-fan. Together with another report today which reveals hyungsik and guanghee, both could make one feel uncomfortable. Therefore I went on to check the Korean interviews. Though the interview does exist, I found none of them mentions things as the new title suggest 'it's god's will'. The report of Hyungsik's attitude toward Kuang-hee's phone-call is also quite an exaggerated and malicious one. If that is true, the Korean media would not have given up to make such eye-catchy headlines. I am not sure why such news needs to produce fabricated lines mixed up with real interview contents. Or which one is the truth. Such uncited report really sucks. It can induce unnecessary misunderstanding.

universalkpopfan 8 days ago

This makes me sad once again..ZE;A has a really good line of singers, dancers, rappers, actors and entertainers, they could have succeeded, only Star Empire did not give them justice. TT

_CLeO 8 days ago

He's cute

Hyungshi 8 days ago

will miss these guys... underrated!

Mystica 8 days ago

If a newbie company has produced a very rookie group with 235176 members then don't expect you to succeed .. people won't even bother to search or to recognize the members ..  I mean most of ent companies are copying sm of having their own super junior/snsd while sm is the biggest company in korea! Well the ugly truth is YOU CANNOT compare yourself to sm. I am sorry, I like the fact that he is satisfied and think its the destiny, but sometimes you have to watch the companies mistake too.

7spirit 8 days ago

question is,did they disband?

kalimilano 7spirit 8 days ago

Yes that's what I'm wondering

Hyungshi 7spirit 8 days ago

claiming to be on hiatus ... but some already left the company.

kalimilano Hyungshi 8 days ago

yesss that's why I'm wondering if they disbanded or not

slebony 7spirit 8 days ago

it's not official yet

kalimilano slebony 8 days ago

shineeexo101 7spirit 7 days ago

i think they are doing what 2 am is doing all the members are in different companies but they are still in the group

abbie_kpopper 8 days ago

I will always cheerish ZE:A and its members. I stan all the members and I want to see them all succeed

slebony 8 days ago

I love how sincere he is. Obviously to admit a failure is not easy. But in the end of the day, you can say, PHS is the rising star now! Love him <3

really