Special Features, Original Features

Top 10 K-pop group MV's with the most views in the first 24 hours

By GhostWriter   17 days ago   307,737   11,364   140
Intro
Top 10 K-pop group MV's with the most views in the first 24 hours
With the recent comebacks of BTS and TWICE, you saw new records be set on YouTube for the most views within 24 hours by K-pop groups. With that in mind, let's check out which 10 MV's received the most views in the first 24 hours after its release.

SEE ALSO: Rapper G2 is 'Knockin' at the Door' in new MV teaser

1. misc.
    2. youtube
    3. most views

ziyueee 13 days ago

#V.I.P'SALWAYSDAAAABESTTTT XD <3

dancerforlife26 15 days ago

GUESS ITS TIME TO UPDATE THIS ARTICLE WITH GOT7'S LATEST VIEWS (4.4 MILLION FOR Never Ever!) :D

Exo_Leia 16 days ago

Wow @ BTS and Twice omo

3percenter 16 days ago

Can't compare kpop girl groups and boygroups - like you can't compare apples or oranges or cats and dogs. They are too different in fan demographics and in the way they are packaged and promoted. Twice is not competing against the boygroup, only other girlgroups, and vice versa.

WonderSara 16 days ago

It's about YT views nothing new and nothing surprised me, but good job and congratz to the groups and their fans, I hope to see other new groups in some achievement list.

sonelflee 16 days ago

Which one of the videos didn't come from the big 3?? BTS!!!! <3

Hails_Baldwin sonelflee 16 days ago

Which groups worked so hard to be in big3?? Everyone except for BTS here!!! <3

circadianite Hails_Baldwin 16 days ago

Wow. That's a special kind of logic you have there. *slow clap*

LveKimTae sonelflee 16 days ago

IKR????????????!!!!!!!!!!1 I'm so proud T.T

LveKimTae Hails_Baldwin 16 days ago

No. Just no.

dancerforlife26 circadianite 16 days ago

that logic does make sense if you think about it because it is known to be harder to be accepted as a trainee in one of the Big 3, and debuting as part of the BIG 3 is even harder. but of course everyone works hard

circadianite dancerforlife26 16 days ago

No, it does not make sense. Especially since members of BTS were accepted into the big 3 and CHOSE to enter Bighit. And it requires more hard work to become a success with a small company than a big company. I mean on every level it's just wrong.

dancerforlife26 circadianite 16 days ago

I wasnt talking about success though was I? I said debuting from a Big 3 company. that is just a fact. it is harder to debut from a Big 3 company because as a bigger company they house more trainees and it is more competitive to get in and say in versus smaller companies.

dancerforlife26 16 days ago

stay in***

circadianite dancerforlife26 16 days ago

Try to listen though ... she's saying they didn't get in. They did. I'm not sure how much clearer I can make that. And their success is relevant because she's saying they didn't work hard enough to be picked, implying they're not as hard workers as big3 trainees, but debuting and becoming so successful under such a tiny company demonstrates that they clearly are. Understand?

dancerforlife26 circadianite 16 days ago

your statements are confusing as they are contradictory. but i was making different points as i see things differently.

circadianite dancerforlife26 16 days ago

Contradictory how? I've been saying the same thing.

sonelflee dancerforlife26 16 days ago

Yeah, its hard to work in a big company but at the same time they get more resources compare to smaller companies. (Either way, groups that start from nothing and succeed deserve recognition. - Am I right about that or am I wrong?)

dancerforlife26 sonelflee 16 days ago

In my original comment I said everyone works hard. So why are you asking me a redundant question? lol of course every single trainee and idol works their butt off to debut and then to stay relevant. I was in no way disputing that fact.

dancerforlife26 circadianite 16 days ago

You were confusing me. "she's saying they didn't get in. They did." and "he's saying they didn't work hard enough to be picked, implying they're not as hard workers as big3 trainees, but debuting and becoming so successful under such a tiny company demonstrates that they clearly are." I don't know who you are referencing cause I don't see any comment here from others or myself saying they didn't work hard enough to get into a Big 3 company,

circadianite dancerforlife26 16 days ago

Oh my god, it's in the original comment! The one we were talking about!

sonelflee dancerforlife26 15 days ago

Just answer my question. You didn't answer my question.

hyukki 17 days ago

I like both very much! And they deserve this accolades and recognition. With BTS, we have excellent song writers. They are creating arts and craft, like Big Bang! They are not just singing and dancing. They are artist!With TWICE, even though they do not write their own music YET, they can take a song, ingest and express it better than anybody in Kpop today. Call it cutesy or what-ever! It works and people are buying it! Somehow they seem to understand what fans want. Their decision to have their sole concert was a brilliant idea (proposed by me) and it took certain courage (and financial risks). In the end, they pulled it off and starting to reap the harvest!   Four things I want to say: 1) I want them not to over-expose themselves; 2) Take more control over your career; 3) Collaborate each other on the road sometimes (if it makes financial sense); and 4) Other Kpop industry should learn from them.     Kpop industry is - to borrow baseball terms - in no longer in the 1st inning. They have been lots of bunts so far, but now they need to swing to hit triples or home runs (or maybe line drives)

mb130 17 days ago

I'm so proud of BTS!!! they are really making history. Kings and legends, thank you for everything. No matter what haters say or think, it won't stop BTS from being successful. Armys, let's make BTS the biggest kpop group that has ever existed. No one can stop them. BTS are the kings of breaking records.

LveKimTae mb130 17 days ago

actually i would like to thank the haters if it weren't for them BTS wouldn't be here standing at the top lol so to the haters: FUCK U VERY MUCH! :) And yes fighting to all Armys!!!! Let's make 2017 and every year BTS's year!!!!!

nitika11 17 days ago

Get ready to add GOT7

dancerforlife26 nitika11 16 days ago

yes!!! can't wait til this list can be updated with GOT7!

shubhajan 17 days ago