SM, YG, JYP, Big Hit, Woollim, and more choose BTS and TWICE as the best boy and girl groups currently

By jennywill   5 days ago   244,199   32,993   568
bts,twice

20 entertainment labels were asked to choose the most influential boy and girl groups.

The labels asked were Mystic Entertainment, Big Hit Entertainment, Brand New Music, Starship Entertainment, Star Empire, Santa Music, Woollim Entertainment, WIDMAY, Amoeba Culture, Jellyfish Entertainment, Pledis Entertainment, Cube Entertainment, Happy Robot Record, GYM Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, MBK Entertainment, RBW, SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment, and YNB Entertainment.

SEE ALSO: BTS and Charlie Puth show each other some love on Twitter

Out of the 20 labels, 18 chose BTS as the most influential boy group, and 17 chose TWICE as the most influential girl group. One of the reasons BTS was chosen is because of all the content the members create for the fans such as the Bangtan Bombs, BTS Episodes, and the logs they put up, as well as various activities on SNS. TWICE was chosen, among others, because of their catchy, addictive tunes that the entire nation loved.

Do you agree with the results?

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS
  2. TWICE

JoXLin 1 day ago

Very agree ^^

frrste7 2 days ago

So obvious!

legendarybangtan 2 days ago

YALL HEARD EM

vierrastreet 3 days ago

For me blackpink and exo

TaeTaeisLove 3 days ago

We already knew that BTS is the best boy group :D

RimmieMeli 4 days ago

Congrats to both

inspirit_majji 4 days ago

I will not believe any allkpop posts about polls of professionals, companies, artists, etc stating this/that group is popular, most talented, etc. Because there's no legit proof it is true. I saw Woollim so I was curious but then nah, just texts no videos/pictures to justify this. Plus it is written by jennywill, s/he have issues about content validity from previous posts. 😑😑😑

natsuxerza inspirit_majji 4 days ago

i have seen the original article it was for sport chosun this is only a summary and a traduction of that article

pablo27 inspirit_majji 4 days ago

And I'm sure that Kpop in it's entirety will be devastated on how you view things, your highness...

inspirit_majji pablo27 6 hours ago

Oops, it's been four days and Kpop seems ok and not devastated 😱😱😱 Also, it is now wrong to be meticulous in reading an article? So should I change on how I view things and accept everything written on every article? Sorry but I will never do that. As far as I'm concerned, the ENTIRETY OF KPOP was not devastated. 😂😂😂

inspirit_majji natsuxerza 5 hours ago

Yes, I just read that the other day, it made me curious on which agencies voted for BTS and Twice, and which groups are voted aside from the other two. I've confirmed it's legit thanks to other reliable sites.

sandybee3 4 days ago

I'm pretty sure this Poll was about which Group is the most popular right now not the best .. I really start to doubt these so called "professionals" if they really choosed current popularity over talent and achievements! I mean this would explain many Award Shows and their nominees tbh . No way would they do a survey like this based on "professionals" opinion without mentioning BigBang, Tvxq , Snsd or even Mamamoo who are overflowing with talent, when it wasn't about just current popularity.. AKP please check your fact again lol

TheScaredy sandybee3 4 days ago

justice for spica then..

pablo27 sandybee3 4 days ago

And I'm sure that you think that only your highest and mightiest "opinion" should count... AKP made more deities that all of ancient Egypt... everybody's a god here...

sandybee3 pablo27 3 days ago

What you said doesn't even make sense but ok lmfao

NGM_979 sandybee3 1 hour ago

Talent and achievements? BTS has been the highest ranking KPOP group and broken multiple records. They started from nowhere, with depression and no wealth, to where they are now. However, I do agree with the fact that some groups need to get acknowledged for their obvious talent. (*cough* BTOB, Mamamoo, etc., *cough*)

diela_uknow7 4 days ago

I'm happy

whatever101 4 days ago

when not even their own label will defend them you know EXO's peak is finished.

exo_Linda whatever101 4 days ago