Dramas, Variety

KBS to bring together top girl group members to try their hand at making their own drama

By jennywill   28 days ago   107,654   10,624   140
misc

KBS will be bringing top girl group members together to make their own drama.

The show will feature girl groups making their own drama together, telling the story of their own growth and survival as a girl group member in the entertainment industry. An insider revealed, "The members will participate in working on the script as well as finishing up the drama. That process will be shown in the variety show. When the script is finished, they'll be acting out their own script, so it'll complete their growth story. The script production will be shown as a variety show and the completed product will be shown as a drama."

SEE ALSO: Actress Yoon Jin Seo to tie the knot with her non-celebrity boyfriend on Jeju Island

KBS is currently gathering girl group members, and the show is aiming to air in May.

1. misc.
    2. kbs

MenjiCris 27 days ago

I hope my Angels make good Memories with the other girls...AOA fighting!

fandoms_kpop 27 days ago

lovelyz please

fandoms_kpop 24 days ago

lmao lovellyz sujeong was just confirmed for the show

badjainna 27 days ago

I'm more interested to a group who came from small company and succeed or at least became known.  Just like Crayon Pop with such a pretty interesting story that trainees should learned from them, they were discriminated by these big network to perform in music show, how they broke the stereotype of performing on stage that even the PDs of music show came to notice them.

badjainna 27 days ago

Aw I wish Crayon Pop are also features, they have such a nice and inspirational story.

Seobaby_bias 27 days ago

So... if we're doing "top girl groups" then where is SNSD?

Knigin 27 days ago

only watching it for twice tbh

3percenter 27 days ago

Xmas is coming early!

OhMyGuy 27 days ago

I can see Red Velvet and AOA having some good actresses among their members

Uaena_Marshmello 27 days ago

Let's get a Sulli one Am I right or am I right?

lilwinster2k 27 days ago

OMG I thought the title said that the company will make drama through the girls and I was about to go OFF! But then I chilled when I read the rest of the article 😂

extra