Social Media

Joo Sang Wook shares his thoughts on his upcoming marriage with girlfriend Cha Ye Ryun!

By beansss   26 days ago   46,387   3,703   17
joo-sang-wook

Actor Joo Sang Wook, who dropped the surprising news yesterday that he would be tying the knot with his actress girlfriend Cha Ye Ryun this coming May, took to his Instagram to reveal his personal thoughts on the upcoming marriage!

He wrote, along with a sweet photo of the couple, "Hello. This is Joo Sang Wook. I wanted to let my fluttering heart be known with my own hand, but the articles broke out this morning [before me]. I would like to first apologize for not letting you all know earlier. As you all know, it's been about a hear since we've been dating publicly, and now we would like to bear the fruit of that relationship. It did not take long for us to confirm our feelings for each other, and I was assured that I would be able to spend eternity with the woman who is always thinking of me and caring for me. I will do my best and try to be my humblest in creating happiness every moment of my life, as an actor and as a husband. I would like to thank you all for your continuous support, and also ask that you cheer us on in the future."

Congratulations again, Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun!

SEE ALSO: Joo Sang Wook cries at the sight of dolphins on 'Weekend in the Forest'

안녕하세요. 주상욱입니다. 이렇게 제손으로 직접 저의 떨리는 마음을 알리고싶었는데 오늘아침 결혼기사가 났네요. 먼저 알리지못한점 죄송하다는 말씀드리고싶습니다. 다들 아시다시피 공개연애를 한지 어느덧 일년이 넘었고 이제 그 결실을 맺으려합니다. 서로의 마음을 확인하기 까지 그리오랜시간이 걸리지않았고, 늘 저만을 생각하고 위해주는 그녀와 평생을 함께할수 있다는 확신이들었습니다. 이제 배우로서 한여자의남편으로서 매순간 겸손하게 최선을다해 행복을 만들어나가겠습니다. 늘 응원해주시는 여러분들께 감사하다는말씀 드리고싶고 앞으로도 많은응원과 격려 부탁드리겠습니다

A post shared by 주상욱 (@uks0718_) on

1. Joo Sang Wook
    2. cha ye ryun

Calcifer 26 days ago

They're so cute together >_<

fanflo48 26 days ago

the pic says it all...smiling eyes only for each other..

Wang_Sejung (Banned) 26 days ago

"It's been about a HEAR since we have been dating" ? Sorry AKP, is English your third language speaking like me? ( My first language speaking is Korean the second one is French that I learned in prestigious Seoul national university and the third one is English that netizen here claiming I make a lot of mistake !!!! They haven't seen yet  the HEAR OF AKP !!!!!)

Wang_delulu_D  Wang_Sejung (Banned) 21 days ago

unni, it seems I am more talented than you, I know Korean, French, English, Japanese, Spanish, and Russian.

Wang_Sejung (Banned) Wang_delulu_D 21 days ago

dong saeng which country you are from to be so genius ?

Wang_delulu_D  Wang_Sejung (Banned) 21 days ago

Yes unni indeed I am very clever. I'm from Seoul,how about you unni?

Wang_Sejung (Banned) Wang_delulu_D 21 days ago

I am from Seoul too, are you studying something ? How your French is so good ?

Wang_delulu_D  Wang_Sejung (Banned) 21 days ago

I am a PhD student in prestigious Seoul national university unni, how come you do not know? all here in allkpop knows. I went to Trolle University in France before coming back to Korea unni

Wang_Sejung (Banned) Wang_delulu_D 21 days ago

Arrete tes conneries, veux tu ?!!!

Wang_delulu_D  Wang_Sejung (Banned) 21 days ago

Please pray for me unni. #prayforwang_delulu I need exorcism

Wang_Sejung (Banned) Wang_delulu_D 21 days ago

je vais prier pour ta sante mentale, crois moi !

Wang_delulu_D  Wang_Sejung (Banned) 19 days ago

RIP delulu Wang_Sejung, ladies ang gentlemen the exorcism was successful ! #wangypurged

Wang_delulu_D  Wang_Sejung (Banned) 11 days ago

Дрожащая бабушка, как дела? Вы получили пластическую операцию?

slebony 26 days ago