Group Chat
General Chat

LOL, FAIL

The quality difference between Suzy and Lee Jun Ki's wax figures are making netizens confused

By yckim124   4 days ago   248,992   8,569   131
Suzy,lee-jun-ki

"Who the hell designed Lee Jun Ki's wax figure? Did they not see his photo correctly??," asked netizens. The drastic quality difference between Lee Jun Ki and Suzy's wax figures is bringing confusion and much laughter.

SEE ALSO: Suzy and Park Won drop album cover for collaboration

Back in September of 2016, Suzy met her wax twin at Madame Tussauds in Hong Kong. The wax figure's incredibly strong resemblance to Suzy stunned viewers worldwide. On the other hand, Lee Jun Ki's wax figure is raising eyebrows. Unlike Suzy's wax figure with a jaw-dropping quality, Lee Jun Ki's wax-likeness fails to have much resemblance to the star.

The drastic difference in quality is assumed to be the result of technology, as well as its designers. Suzy's wax figure was created by a professional designer from England. The designer dedicated 7 hours just to obtain the measurements of Suzy. However, Lee Jun Ki's wax figure was created 11 years ago in December of 2006 by a robotic developer company Sejong Robotics

Currently, netizens are reacting to the quality difference with comments such as, "I probably can make a better one right now..", "Wtf Lee Jun Ki lolol", "Suzy's look so much alike. It's scary", "Lee Jun Ki lol Who made that? That's just too much lolol", "????"

1. Suzy
  2. Lee Jun Ki

suzammaaa 15 hours ago

ahahahahahahaha

anna_sueweeties 3 days ago

lol...btw i wish i have one "Suzy" too >_____<

fairypanda 3 days ago

Suzy's wax figure somehow is scary, it looked too real that it feels like it can breathing

Blackie123 3 days ago

Lee Joon Gi' was was a Robot Wax. This article is so misquided.

sorahime Blackie123 3 days ago

robot wax? So it wasn't at the famous wax museum?

Blackie123 sorahime 4 hours ago

It was created by Sejong Robotic so the concept was about Robot. I don't even think it was made of wax.

Blackie123 4 hours ago

Sorry it was not a Robot Wax like a previously mentioned. I think it's sort of like a life size doll.

seochulgoo 3 days ago

HAHAHAHAHAHA i'm laughing so hard

HeyHoonie 4 days ago

Lee junki's wax figure is me when my crush finally recognize and talk to me

serg21 4 days ago

atleast give a hand to the effort of the person who made Lee Jun Ki's wax figure... it was 2006... what do you expect?

Safa_Sultana 4 days ago

Can I please murder someone and not go to jail? Cuz this is pissing me off

diela_uknow7 4 days ago

WTF

SunLightWorld 4 days ago

I'm sorry for keeping this secret for 11 years, but i will make a confession for my sin. The truth is i stole the real Lee Jun Ki's wax figure, i replace the real wax figure with the one that i made. I know it's a crime for stealing something that belong to others, it's because i was desperate. The reason i stole it because my neighbour children wish to meet celebrities on Christmas Day, i don't have connection with any celebrities nor do i capable to kidnap one so i made a decision to stole a wax figure of a celebrity. Here i want to apologise from my action by doing a silence moment for 1 hours and please accept my apology letter.

SunLightWorld 4 days ago

Safa_Sultana SunLightWorld 4 days ago

Your comment made me laugh Lmao

dont recall