Music Releases

SM gives album details for Taeyeon's first full album 'My Voice'

By GhostWriter   28 days ago   71,430   13,167   32
Taeyeon

SM Entertainment has revealed the album details for Girls' Generation Taeyeon's first full studio album 'My Voice'!

The album will come in two versions: A 'Fine' version and an 'I Got Love' version. As you can see, it'll have separate book covers, CD artwork, photobooks, poster, and random cards. One is centered around the yellow tone from her upcoming title track "Fine" while the other is focused on the monochrome of her pre-release track "I Got Love." Both versions look pretty awesome!

She'll be releasing 'My Voice' on the 28th, and it includes 13 songs in total. The CD will also include an exclusive track "Time to Walk Through Memories", which won't be released digitally.

Check out the details below!

SEE ALSO: Taeyeon's 'My Voice' is the first female solo album to surpass 100,000 sales on Hanteo

1. Taeyeon
  2. my voice

imJooyeon 27 days ago

I remember when I got into kpop and met SNSD I (stupidly) thought: "how is Taeyeon the leader when she's so shy and quiet, when there was Tiffany and Sooyoung all outgoing and dynamic?" This because the first leaders I learned about all had this strong image and attitude, like Leeteuk, CL, Yunho, GD, Hyorin, so I got this conception that leaders should be powerful. As I got to know more of GG thru old videos I saw that Taeyeon was funny, cute, charismatic, still quiet but much more extroverted than when first I knew her. I later learned that she wasn't like that anymore because she was suffering from depression and anxiety and it made me really sad cuz from Tiffany being my favorite member, Taeyeon took the spot ahead (mostly bcuz of her the osts) and became my bias. She said that when she's not making music she gets sad, depressive and locked inside home, and when GG's promotions ended it was the worst cause she had nothing and no music to do. So I'm really happy for her cuz it's clear that now she's happy and bright again. She doesn't seem too awkward on tv shows anymore, she's less shy, more smiley and prettier than ever. This pictures show how she's free and confident.

purplematoki 27 days ago

I WANT THE I GOT LOVE VERSION

angeler88 28 days ago

Can't wait to get my hands on both <3 Slayeon's album sounds amazing so far

kddicted 28 days ago

Wish I could buy one. Oh well guess I'll just download the songs and listen <3

s0ne221 28 days ago

AHASJDGA I REALLY WANT THE FINE VERSION

nonononoooooo 28 days ago

queen i bought both versions cant wait to get them asjfhjk

IMakeMyPoint 28 days ago

Just take my money SM, I want both versions!

codename_m 28 days ago

Broke .. SONE is bunch of beoke people, true.. lol

_infirestae 28 days ago

I WANT BOTH

davidcs 28 days ago

Thx God i choose fine vers. kekekeke.. Dark style not my style hehehe

omelas