Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Jeon So Mi's super pretty graduation photos garner attention!

By beansss   22 days ago   193,370   20,765   56
jeon-so-mi

Jeon So Mi's graduation photos are out! We know she's pretty, and has been getting prettier with each IOI promotion, but fans are still happy to gush about her beauty, especially off-the-screen!

She'll be graduating from Chung Dam Middle School this February 3. She'll be attending Hanlim Arts High School in the spring. Congratulations on your graduation, So Mi!

1. Jeon So Mi

PeachParrot 21 days ago

She's only 16 years old and she graduated..

nami_chan 21 days ago

she looks pretty as always

lilywoo 22 days ago

My grad pics were screwed up by my ugly face, plus my chemotherapy and my fat due to medicines. She's lucky

delta_yu 22 days ago

i don't understand how these idols "attend" any schools, like when do they have time? do they actually go to classes?? someone please enlighten me lol

Happypeoo delta_yu 22 days ago

They get home schooled and attended for exams

delta_yu Happypeoo 22 days ago

So i'm guessing the each school has specific programs that are for idols or people like them who can't actually attend classes? interesting

Happypeoo delta_yu 22 days ago

RGreene 22 days ago

her graduation pictures aren't pretty. her face is pretty. therefore, everything she does and will do will be pretty

krmmei RGreene 22 days ago

thought this was a hate comment for a sec, was so angry

RGreene krmmei 21 days ago

lol.

because789 22 days ago

WOW a pretty SCHOOL picture... How do people manage that???

Pluvi 22 days ago

*sits in a corner* I FEEL LIKE A POTATOOOO *sniffs*

ahgase88 22 days ago

our somi somi <3 Can't wait for jyp to debut her I'm so excited!!!

jessykim 22 days ago

Honestly she is getting prettier not gonna lie

karakamilia 22 days ago

Again, average.

peaceveryone karakamilia 22 days ago

average? I don't remember anyone looking like that in my school when I was 15...

karakamilia peaceveryone 22 days ago

I'm not being mean or at least trying to be but I'm a senior in high school and I'm just as pretty as her. People acts like she has a Goddess look when she doesn't. If she was in America she'll be called pretty, but she wouldn't have gain attention for it. Sorry but not sorry. Her look is average. There's many pretty girls and even guys at my school. If you wanted to be amazed and stunned by an above average beauty then go and search some Nana (After School) photos. Her beauty is rare and perfect.

ahgase88 karakamilia 22 days ago

LOL I doubt you're as pretty as somi haha you sound hella jealous of her

caitlinnolly karakamilia 22 days ago

how modest of you.

Kamok karakamilia 22 days ago

That's probably is the difference, her looks is rare for Korea, and Nana's for America

karakamilia ahgase88 22 days ago

Dude seriously ... *sigh* Why is it hard to believe that there's people who are just as pretty as her or even prettier. I'm not jealous of her (looks), I SWEAR TO GOD. I would never swear to God if I didn't mean it. People like you are reason that there's chaos in the world. Just stop.

ahgase88 karakamilia 22 days ago

I mean even if somehow you are as pretty as you claim, your personality sure isn't. I don't see why you have to proclaim that you're prettier than a 15 year old hahaha if that isn't jealousy, or at least insecurity, I don't even know :)

unscrewedhorses karakamilia 22 days ago

Let's not forget that Korea has different beauty standards. Although she's Korean, Somi has attributes like large eyes and a high nose bridge thanks to her Caucasian genes, and in Korea attributes like that are very desirable. There aren't many Koreans who look like Somi, so there, her look is exotic and beautiful.

unscrewedhorses karakamilia 22 days ago

Also, you said you're a senior in high school, and I feel like in general people are a lot uglier in middle school than they are in high school. XD So you also have to think of her pics by middle school standards, not high school standards.

Happypeoo karakamilia 22 days ago

There's people whc can see her as goddes and some people don't....people have different views

karakamilia Happypeoo 22 days ago

You and @Unscrewedhorses ... Thank you guys for being cool about my comment. I really wasn't attacking her, I simply just think she looks average. But as you said in Korea, big eyes, nose bridge are something great over there.

goldfish13413 karakamilia 22 days ago

I really do not understand how you came to this conclusion, but nonetheless, it is your opinion. However, Somi has had a lot of praise for her looks, even at a young age. So I simply disagree with your opinion that she is average, as several other's had stated. Although you state you are prettier, as I am sure you probably are pretty, your personality definitely would ruin it :). Have a nice day and spread nice things!

opsydaisie karakamilia 21 days ago

I agree. She's pretty but not 'wow'. My little sister just started secondary school this year (age 11) and so many of the girl are super pretty, more so than Somi. Her looks are praised in Korea because of the standards but she's half white. She ain't gonna have traditional Korean features. In my eye's she looks way more European. Where I live no one would even spare her a glance walking down the street because she looks just like all the other basic girls. Tbh I myself think I look better than her (not to be arrogant, I'm just self aware).

opsydaisie 21 days ago

also no hate on the girl. I don't know anything about her other than she's mixed and and idol.

opsydaisie goldfish13413 21 days ago

Her personality would ruin it? She never said anything rude so I don't understand what you're saying. She just said she think's she's prettier. What wrong with having self confidence? She's not putting Somi down just probably (like me) doesn't understand the hype about her looks.

a_w_h opsydaisie 21 days ago

I agree too. I think Somin is pretty, but it isn't "wow", as you said. In America no one would go head over heels for her looks because it's basic. I think I'm prettier than her too, honestly. I'm not trying to be rude, but at the same time I don't really care if I am.

seoulhyunnie karakamilia 21 days ago

Nana has gotten a lot of plastic surgery though. Somi is a natural beauty.

a_w_h seoulhyunnie 21 days ago

That isn't the point she is trying to make. The whole point that she was making was that Somin looks basic if she was anywhere but in Korea .. Since they're obsessed with beauty. Nana gotten PS but honestly, who says Somin won't in the future? Then what? She still young.

karakamilia seoulhyunnie 21 days ago

That isn't the point, really. Nana is still prettier than Somi. Somi just basic, in my opinion.

walk