Group Chat
General Chat
TWICE Chat
EXO Chat

Who were the hottest stars of the 2nd half of 2016?

By elliefilet   30 days ago   47,617   5,679   17
jo-jung-suk,lee-jong-suk,gong-yoo,kim-yoo-jung,park-bo-gum

Good Data Corporation released the results of a poll revealing the hottest stars of the 2nd half of 2016 on January 26!

SEE ALSO: Jo Jung Suk in talks with veteran actor Song Kang Ho for new film 'Drug King'

At the top of the list with 130,005 votes is 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' actor Park Bo Gum. In 2nd place with 107,596 votes is Gong Yoo of 'Goblin', and in 3rd with 86,569 votes is Lee Jong Suk of 'W'.

The three actors also topped the drama section in the same order with 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' actress Kim Yoo Jung coming in at #4, and 'Incarnation of Jealousy' actor Jo Jung Suk at #5. Lee Jun Ki, Jun Ji Hyun, Han Hyo Joo, IU, Gong Hyo Jin, and Kim Go Eun also made the list.

Who would you have voted for?

1. Jo Jung Suk
    2. Lee Jong Suk
    3. Gong Yoo
    4. Kim Yoo Jung
    5. Park Bo Gum

emanresu10 29 days ago

Speaking of IU.  Holy batman is she pretty.  Seriously, oh my god is she beautiful.  I feel like I'm the last guy on the planet to get on board the IU train.  Like literally last to the d-mn party.  I don't know how I just didn't really pay much attention to her for years.  Suddenly I see her in Scarlet Heart Ryeo and.... POW... hits me like a ton of bricks to the face.  Hello gorgeous!...  ;)

Lary_kpop emanresu10 29 days ago

SAME HERE xD I couldn't care less about her before and then Scarlet Heart happened... And here I am. Now I find her very talented and even listen to her music now.

sicupidcipid 29 days ago

Goblin bromance ftw!!! I think, pbg is popular but goblin as package is more popular than moonlight. But i like both pbg and gy. I judt wish ldw made into the list. They called it hottest star while some names got lower rating in drama, but never mind. Btw no leeminho???So glad for goblin and jealousy incarnation couple..

okkate 30 days ago

Nam Joo Hyuk! the boyfriend of all boyfriends!

suzammaaa 30 days ago

Uri IU was the best. Saranghaeyo Lee Ji Eun.

KOOKU 30 days ago

AGREE WITH IU

gelaaa 30 days ago

I thought B1A4's Jinyoung would be on the list tbh

que_lorlian 30 days ago

Park bogum & kim yoo jung should be on the top list. It has been months since their drama ended but it is still talk of the town. They become more famous internationally. Fan meeting to other asian countries left & right, lined up commercial endorsements & never ending guesting & photo shoots and interview of this two young actors are best proof that they are hottest among them.

AmberJazzy que_lorlian 29 days ago

Park Bo Gum is number one

SpringxTempo 30 days ago

LEE DONGWOOK AND GONGYOO SNATCHED 2016.

SpringxTempo 30 days ago

and 2017 lol.

Kliorin SpringxTempo 29 days ago

OMG The OST of this moment literally started playing in my head when I saw this gif xDDDD

yulyuli 30 days ago

No Seo Hyun Jin, Park Bo Young or Park Shin Hye? They had high rated dramas with very popular female characters though... And IU (don’t get me wrong, she is love) but I thought Moon Lovers was more popular internationally, no? I guess i-fans got to vote too

iamAC yulyuli 30 days ago

2nd half of 2016?

yulyuli iamAC 30 days ago

Oh, never mind Park Bo Young then (Oh My Ghost), but Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim and Doctors were aired in 2nd half of 2016, right?

yulyuli 30 days ago

Oh, and if i-fans could vote too then I would have expected Lee Sung Kyung too b/c Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo was pretty popular internationally

rachel 30 days ago