Variety

MAMAMOO hilariously dish on Hwa Sa's interesting personality and life

By alim17   14 days ago   53,278   3,722   16
mamamoo,hwa-sa

Oh MAMAMOO's Hwa Sa is a character!

On the January 2 airing of 'Idol Party,' MAMAMOO appeared and talked about Hwa Sa's personality. Whee In said, "I was Hwa Sa's friend since middle school. A memorable moment was when Hwa Sa sang in front of the lockers without anyone asking her to. Also, she walked toward me, stood in front of my desk, and said, like she's in a teen drama, 'Hey, you want to be my friend? I've fallen for you a bit.'"

SEE ALSO: MAMAMOO start off their first Japanese promotions

Hwa Sa explained, "Each person was going around introducing him or herself. At that time, I liked Whee In. I liked the feeling she gave off. She had the same hobbies as I did."

Kim Jun Ho asked Hwa Sa, "Did you do that to the boys, too?" and Moon Byul took over with, "She said that a boyfriend took her money once," raising curiosity.

Hwa Sa said, "It was when I was in my first year of middle school. My boyfriend said he was in front of my house and he said, 'Come out for a bit. I have something to say.'  He appeared on a motorcycle and told me to dish out 4,000 KRW (~ 3 USD)."  Leeteuk commented, "4,000 KRW is a lot at that time."

Kim Jun Ho asked Hwa Sa, "Did you give it to him?" and she replied, "I did. I would have tried to figure something out if I had been alone, but he had come with ten people. [Among those] there were many unnies [older women] who had gotten their names known in Jeonju. My father would even lose [in a fight with them]," making everyone laugh.

1. MAMAMOO
  2. Hwa Sa

Exo_Leia 12 days ago

jfc who was Hwasa dating omo But even more reason to stan her and Mamamooooo <3

WonderCodeFever 12 days ago

I like Hwa Sa cause she's unique and cool!

Theo22 13 days ago

That's why Hwasa is my life

JohnF 13 days ago

AllKPop got the headline right for once. That actually was pretty funny.

eager_beaver 13 days ago

"She had the same hobbies I did." I of course read that as "she had the same boobies I did." That says something about my mind. And also, Hwa Sa would never have said that, because obviously Whee In and her do not have the same boobies. It would have made no sense of her to say their boobies are alike.

Funky_Angel 13 days ago

Love this girl

DirronDeHumen 13 days ago

huh....the bf sounds like he was a massive cunt... I mean hey it was 3 bucks, but it's still money.... from a young girl...

jinssam 14 days ago

Love MMM so much <3 They're so honest and energetic all the time :)

oxymorac 14 days ago

@allkpop Hwasa also said in her story, that when she first met Wheein in class, she was already immediately attracted to/interested in her because back then bangs were trends - every girl in class had bangs except for Wheein. So when Wheepup introduced herself with "Hi, I'm Jung Wheein", that marks the start of WheeSa's friendship ^^

kddicted 14 days ago