Concerts / Events

Girl Group TWICE to hold first concert in February

By KpopJoA   7 days ago   61,545   12,337   66
twice

Mark your calendars! It has officially been a year and four months since girl group TWICE has debuted.  In order to celebrate, the girls will be holding their first ever concert in February, as well as plans for tour overseas.

From February 17 to 19, TWICE will have their first concert, 'TWICE 1ST TOUR TWICELAND- THE OPENING' in Seoul Olympic Park.

Furthermore, JYP Entertainment made an announcement in regards to TWICE's plans for activities overseas.  JYP Entertainment stated, "Starting with their concert in Seoul next month, the group is planning to tour overseas as well."

1. TWICE
  2. twice
  3. jyp entertainment
  4. concert

hyukki 6 days ago

This is the result of ME suggesting concerts for TWICE instead of doing variety shows.  Now they have decided to "listen" and move forward I have also given them many suggestions as to how these concerts should be held.  If you want your voice heard, contact them through Youtube.

sejung_wang 6 days ago

Twice's the best. GO Nayeon, go tzuyu.

Lee_Yann 6 days ago

Omaaayyyyyygggggghhhaaddd!I wish I could go to their concerts. Uggghh, being student is a big problem. Can't wait for their first concert!

Calamity10 6 days ago

I hope they sing live in the beginning and in the end of the concert especially Nayeon and Jihyo. Since they accepted those many many lines in their albums, they should sing it all live to prove that they deserve those lines (Don't argue with me: they gave them those lines and accepted those lines and they'll just lip sync it? Wheres the justice). Hoping Sana and the others who cant sing steadily can use their concert to increase their stamina and improve their vocals. Twice Fighting!!

bigbangs_hoe 6 days ago

for a  girl group a concert in the seoul olympic park stadium is amazing...i swear if they continue like this they will be the second female kpop group  to hold a concert in the tokyo dome...the first was snsd

beyondordinary 6 days ago

My girls be hitting it big already, a concert at olympic park? damn, hoping thrices dont get tickets cause if they do i dont know what kinda shit they'd get up to. AND OMG THE SPECIAL STAGES THAT THEY'D PERFORM, I CANT WAIT FOR FANCAMS (unless someone wants to buy me flights and a concert tkt lmao). Hope they rest up well as they practice for their concert.

Monkeytae 6 days ago

Make sure to sing live

pablo27 6 days ago

Good thing it's on Feb... ain't that hard to book a flight... wooo!!!

nluvmiya 6 days ago

COme to the US twice when your done ❤️❤️❤️ Ill be watchinf you from afar in youtube videos waiting for your concert performancess ohh T.T

taemint93 6 days ago

Red Velvet still doesn't have a fan name and I don't think they had their own concert yet but they've been in the industry for 2 years...while I'm sad and jealous for my girls I'm so happy a girl group is getting this much recognition!! Good job Twice ^^ I hope you'll be even more successful in the future!!

finger heart