Concerts / Events

SHINee's Taemin and BTS's Jimin to hold special dance stage at '2016 KBS Gayo Festival'

By yckim124   28 days ago   222,542   47,993   106
Taemin,jimin

SHINee's Taemin and BTS's Jimin will be collaborating for a special dance stage at the '2016 KBS Gayo Festival'!

On December 26, KBS revealed that the two idol stars will be performing together and stated, "It's going to be a performance where Taemin and Jimin's bromance will shine. They are firing up their passion and participating in song selection, choreography, stage production, and more in order to create the best performance. It'll be one of the performances that you cannot miss. Please look forward to it."

SEE ALSO: allkpop Interview: Tablo answers questions for his book 'Blonote'!

Jimin and Taemin, who're known to be close friends, are both the dance machines of their group. You will be able to enjoy their special collaboration at the '2016 KBS Gayo Festival' airing December 29 at 8:30 p.m. (KST)!

1. Taemin
    2. Jimin
    3. kbs gayo festival

igotnojams69 26 days ago

I'm not going to survive lmao

dee_dee 26 days ago

My goodness. Been waiting for this kind of news since I know of their friendship... ^_^ LOVE LOVE!!!! Can't wait to watch the show!!

beashineeshawol 27 days ago

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes! I'm already so excited!

triniblossom 27 days ago

My faves!

jeesungwiyomi 27 days ago

YESSSSS OMFG this is so exciting reminds me of when my favs TaeKai collab for prettyboy. I love these two also! My new fav JiMin (TaeJi) "What?"  lol

Exo_Leia 27 days ago

So excited for this! I love how they choose pictures where they have similar hair xD

And_I_Quote 27 days ago

I am patiently awaiting their shining bromance performance. Slay me, boys, slay us all

_bWRECKED 27 days ago

I cry. i have been waiting my entire life for this.

neoncolors_0 27 days ago

Lmao, kbs actually stated ".. bromance will shine"? Sooo cute.

Jiminie615 neoncolors_0 27 days ago

IN IT THOO like i have seen Jimin's and Taemin's interactions and honestly they seem so genuine

btsgot7 27 days ago