Pictorials

'Jeju Air' releases winter photos of Song Joong Ki!

By alice101   Tuesday, December 20, 2016   26,561   9,455   15
song-joong-ki-

Song Joong Ki turns into a pilot for 'Jeju Air' pictorial!

SEE ALSO: allkpop Interview: Tablo answers questions for his book 'Blonote'!

On December 20, 'Jeju Air' revealed winter travel photos with their brand model, Song Joong Ki. In the photos, Song Joong Ki looks dandy and handsome while dressed as a pilot and as a winter traveler in a warm looking orange coat and a carry-on bag.

Check out all the photos below!

1. Song Joong Ki
  2. jeju air

kalimilano Wednesday, December 21, 2016

OMG he's really beautiful ^_^

Sarah_Sarai Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Damn he is so handsome LOL!!!!

Sorein Tuesday, December 20, 2016

FABULOUS Joong Ki, as usual. He never disappoints.

Tzuyu_4yu Tuesday, December 20, 2016

who?

Sorein Tzuyu_4yu Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Mmmm very silly comment.

Tzuyu_4yu Sorein Tuesday, December 20, 2016

I'm sorry, is it a crime to not know who someone is?

kgm23 Tzuyu_4yu Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Song Joong Ki leading man from DOTS, most popular korean drama of 2016

Tzuyu_4yu kgm23 Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Thank you so much.

Sorein Tzuyu_4yu 24 days ago

No, it is not, but you are so obviously trolling. If you comment on a leading Kpop site (and unless you've been living under a rock for the past year) there is NO WAY you don't know who SJK is. He's been everywhere. Even my mom knows who he is. Ps: why would you click on an article of someone you don't know and juste ask "who". You could have googled it. So you are definitely trolling.

Tzuyu_4yu Sorein 24 days ago

I'm sorry but I'm not. I'm only new to the K-pop fandom and I don't watch K-dramas. Please don't tell me what I'm doing when you don't consider other options.

Tzuyu_4yu Sorein 24 days ago

I know what I'm doing. You don't have the right to tell me otherwise.

Tzuyu_4yu Sorein 24 days ago

There are some people in the world who don't know who George Michaels (the incredibly famous singer who just died) is. So don't be saying it's silly that I don't know who someone is when tens of thousands of others don't know who someone is as well.

Sorein Tzuyu_4yu 24 days ago

If you are genuine, then I'm sorry and shouldn't have said it is silly.

Sorein Tzuyu_4yu 24 days ago

I didn't say that you are silly for not knowing, I just thought this particular comment was silly as you could have googled it. It looked as if you were trolling but anyway, apologies if I have offended you that much.

Tzuyu_4yu Sorein 24 days ago

I'm sorry too. I get easily offended. Especially online. Especially when someone tells me about my preferences.

The End