Variety

Big Bang's Daesung reveals that he thought G-Dragon faked hyperventilation at a concert

By alice101   19 days ago   152,038   14,953   20
G-Dragon,Daesung

Daesung revealed what he thought while G-Dragon suffered from hyperventilation during a concert!

On the December 28 installment of MBC 'Radio Star,' G-Dragon explained why he experienced hyperventilation during a concert. He explained, "I am the weakest out of the group. The other members work out..." G-Dragon stated that he had to perform as GD & T.O.P, GD & Taeyang, plus his solo performance.

He revealed, "I did 10 songs in a row. In the middle of it, I was hyperventilating."

SEE ALSO: YG Entertainment responds to reports on G-Dragon's solo comeback!

About the incident, Daesung said, "I was watching staff run over with an oxygen mask and to give him massages, and I thought, is that part of a performance for Big Bang?"

He added, "Weirdly, he was the only one who hyperventilated when we were shooting for a DVD [too]."

1. G-Dragon
    2. Daesung
    3. radio star

hoppiewannie96 17 days ago

hahaha... that was so funny, daesung-ah...

Fatimaaxo 17 days ago

Daesung killed me at this part seriously they're so funny

intricate 18 days ago

geez dude.. go ride a bike or something :/ get your condition up!

L_catzzz 18 days ago

Daesung aaaa.....always so truthful xD

chiyasuho 18 days ago

It upset me to see our gd in pain, I wish his stop smoking and take care of his health more that why I wish his dating someone so that girl could take care of him 😭

beyondordinary 18 days ago

hope he gets some well needed rest, maybe he should also try and hit the gym.. lol soz i know its not funny im actually worried but i need to try and make light of this

kiko_san 18 days ago

BIGBANG  FXXT IT MV  is now  30, 003, 184 millions view!

Safarini 19 days ago

He's always up late on instagram posting weird sh*t, partying with the +82 squad, drinking, smoking. I'm honestly surprised his health has been so well despite it all and considering the training for BB!

kj_loner 19 days ago

That misleading title though -_- Anyway i saw the dvd footage of him hyperventilating when performing BaeBae and it's really worrisome, but he just keep acting and perform well despite that..I hope he can take care of his health..

kimmiefonze kj_loner 19 days ago

That was terrifying! I thought he'll pass out on stage. GD needs some green tea and ginseng in his life.

bulletproofz 19 days ago