MV Releases

AOA reveal 'Another Me' launching film for 1st album

By GhostWriter   27 days ago   56,126   7,892   47

AOA is gearing up for their comeback!

SEE ALSO: Which AOA members are popular across the globe?

FNC Entertainment shared a promotion plan for AOA's first full album 'Angel's Knock', letting us know what to expect until the full release in January. The first release on the promotion plan was the launching film 'Another Me' and it has been released! The video features Seolhyun and she looks amazing.

It has also been revealed that the girls will have two title tracks from their comeback, "Excuse Me" and "Bing Bing." Be excited about more teasers before the full album release on January 2!

1. AOA
    2. another me
    3. angels-knock
    4. excuse me
    5. bing bing

Sf9love 26 days ago

Best concept so far! Very classy, and elegant! New image for them and I love it!

donnycosmo 27 days ago

I couldn't recognize her for the first 5 seconds tbh

delina 27 days ago

wow she's gorgeous!

emanresu10 27 days ago

I know some feel Seolhyun is not that pretty.  Gosh darn do I disagree.  She's got that adorable oh so cute baby doll face with that unbelievably sexy figure.  The perfect combo that drives men wild.  So gorgeous it hurts...  ;)

emanresu10 27 days ago

Business woman Seolhyun is so unbelievably sexy...

neoncolors_0 27 days ago

Where'd everyone else go? Is this a solo album? Lmao, that moment when you forget how many members a group has cus you never see them on shit.

torchik37 27 days ago

sigh FNC, stop making it seolhyun and friends -_- I liked when it was at least a little more even

AJLie 27 days ago

my hot unni <3

FragleDagle 27 days ago

I hope this won't turn into a Seolhyun and her backup dancers type of groups. AOA currently has 7 members, not one Seolhyun.

kddicted 27 days ago

Woww I used to think she was overrated or media played but she really is so hot

hi dad hat