Choiza's side responds to news of Sulli's injury + more details from hospital

By elliefilet   9 days ago   151,798   7,009   92
fx,Sulli

Following news of Sulli's wrist injury, her boyfriend Choiza's side has responded to speculations about his role in the incident.

SEE ALSO: [OP-ED] What makes a music video?

On November 24, Amoeba Culture stated, "There's gossip regarding Choiza and Sulli's allegedly bad relationship, but we cannot say. It's not possible for the agency to look into the domain of his personal life." The label also added Choiza has not made any particular comment about Sulli's injury.

Many netizens are questioning whether Sulli's injury was actually an accident as SM Entertainment has stated or whether it was self-inflicted in a suicide attempt.

According to an insider from the Seoul National University Hospital where Sulli was treated, "Sulli was in the emergency room this afternoon. Her left wrist had a 5 cm (~2 inch) cut that was deep enough to show her muscles. She was treated quickly."

Hopefully, she'll recover soon.

1. f(x)
  2. Sulli

shyloone 8 days ago

Wonder why just because a female accidentally cut herself or what ever happened, they assume the BF is involved some how, unless you were there or can read her mind then i guess you will never know why an what happened

Nutelladela 8 days ago

For those of you saying that they wouldn't have let her leave the hospital if it was a suicide attempt: I can attest to the fact that a hospital will not hold an adult woman hostage if you deny that it was a suicide attempt. I've been in that position and all I had to do was blame it on the alcohol and they let me go. If you say it wasn't, there's not much they can do. Especially if SM wants to deny it, there's nothing stopping them from paying off a few doctors to keep quiet and let Sulli go so that rumors won't spread.

CBA Nutelladela 8 days ago

I think doctors have a duty to hold a patient if they believe the person is a danger to oneself or others

SuperFly_Snuka 8 days ago

or it actually was a suicide attempt and she lied about it. 2 inches isnt accidental

r_c137 SuperFly_Snuka 8 days ago

Why does the length of the cut mean it wasn't it wasn't accidental. I got a 2-3" cut on my palm a couple of years ago. It required several stitches to close it up at the emergency room at a hospital. Did I try to kill myself? Of course not. It was an accident. I instinctively tried to catch something while somebody next to me was holding a knife. It was an accident. We don't know the circumstances of Sulli's injury. No use speculating and making baseless accusations (netizens).

SuperFly_Snuka r_c137 7 days ago