A Pink to debut in Japan this coming fall

by jennywill
  • 15
  • 4
  • 65
  • 16623
  • 10220
A Pink will officially debut in Japan in the fall!

Sankei Sports reported that the girls will be debuting soon. The group signed a contract with J-ROCK, the same company that manages T-ara and B.A.P in Japan. The girls will be in Japan's Tokyo's Takanawa's Stella Ball on August 4th to have their first solo event.

SEE ALSO: A Pink garners more than 8 million views on 'Mr. Chu'

Sankei Sports reported, "Sexy girl groups conquer Korean music, but A Pink has widened the area of innocence. Their clear voices and innocent aura will give them many fans in Japan as well. They're planning to translate their Korean songs into Japanese to appeal their best points."

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 77 comments

Sort by:

Apink#1
· Posted June 17, 2014 @ 11:58 am
I feel sad seeing this... It's like there are going to leave us... But I hope them well

orpdsns
· Posted June 16, 2014 @ 10:13 am
go APink. i'm rooting for you to revive the Hallyu wave in Japan

megaveli
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 10:30 pm
Omg they're gonna kill it in japan! Their songs are already jpop friendly..can't wait!

richard32
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 5:28 pm

[+740, -149] Whether they do well or not, I'll support them since it's A Pink

triniblossom
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 3:14 pm

Yes! Japan is great! Keep your cute and innocent image!

ericbroadway
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 11:54 am

ive been getting kind of tired of groups debuting in Japan since im such a huge SNSD fan (they release a new song in Japan like every other week >_>), but im anticipating Apinks debut! i hope they do well, and release great music!

love4apink
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 6:57 am

I'M SURE BEFORE GOING TO JAPAN THEY WILL RELEASE A FULL ALBUM FOR KOREAN FANS. . .BUT BY THAT TIME THEY DEBUT THERE, THEY WILL BE VERY BUSY AND SISTAR, GIRLS' DAY OR EVEN NEW GROUPS MIGHT BECOME POPULAR CATCHING UP WITH WHAT THEY SHOULD HAVE DEVELOPED EVEN MORE IN KOREA BEFORE GOING TO JAPAN. .. .

anh-thu-ngo
· Posted June 17, 2014 @ 12:54 am
Apink wont be in japan for long. Just think like a 2 or 3 week hiatus

karaboy97
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 6:54 am

I hope they can be as successful as KARA and T-ara in Japan since I love all 3 groups XD

alyssa671
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 5:42 pm
Success like KARA...¿?..-_-...need to read some news and see the oricon sales daily and weekly..,..because this suggestion is totally wrong..:/
karaboy97
· Posted June 16, 2014 @ 3:44 am
@alyssa671 I was just meaning that I hope they can be successful in Japan -.-

joshiferfire
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 6:14 am

I thought they are preparing for their album

hashtagswag
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 5:47 am

Drench more remakes in Japan, great lol

gpangpang
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 5:40 am

Good luck APink on your first solo concert event in Japan! APink Fighting <3

alyssa671
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 5:06 am

That sound great..:D, but at the same time..I am a little worry because is the same company that promtoe T-ara and B.A.P...(~~ in japan oricon sales ..at least they didnt sale well ,..T-ara and recently.. B.A.P for example...)....., they are recognized in korea but this company dont promote well their korean artists in japan ..well..~~ best luck.

mayul-3
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 4:49 am

I don't wanna them to debut there... :( They will focus to Japan so much that they will forget about Korea... Cuz Japanese fan are so passionate...

crazsol
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 4:08 am

I'm not against this but the thing is after some groups debut in Japan, they only focus in Japan. Like for example Kara, they focused too much in Japan(yes i know theres more not just Kara but for example). I just hope it doesn't become like that.

Apink4President
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 4:04 am

I'm so scared for them... If they succeed, they'll stay there for most of their promotions. If they fail, they'll lose fans/get a bad rep. Let's just hope for the best...

superjuniorself
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 3:27 am
Its okey if kpop idols went to Japan as guests and then afterwards go back to Korea after promotions, but I am against kpop groups Debuting there

superjuniorself
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 3:24 am
I am a fan of jpop I love it as well I dont mind it if kpop idols goes over to Japan as a visitor and perform some songs in japanese and then go back to Korea, but I hate it when kpop idols debuts in Japan thats really annoying!!, going to Japan to promote thier music is not bad at all but I hate the words Kpop idol group debuts in Japan as well, that doenst just go for A Pink who are debuting I mean All kpop idols that have debuted in Japan so far, it Kinda ruins the Jpop idols careers in Japan, I dont want kat-tun to disappear even more, Yamapi etc seriously, Japanese idols should have the japanese audience a bit more
ralphlikespie
· Posted June 16, 2014 @ 5:49 pm
Im a jpop fan too. I was a jpop fan before I was a kpop fan and I dont think that kattun and yamapi's absence from the music scene is because of kpop. Its because johnnys entertainment just sucks at frequently promoting. Johnnys ent. Only knows how to promote arashi and kis my ft2 frequently.

hithere
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 3:19 am

Article: A Pink to debut in Japan this fall... first event on August 4th

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+966, -40] Ah... everyone's going to Japan

2. [+740, -149] Whether they do well or not, I'll support them since it's A Pink

3. [+612, -101] They've already decided to go so might as well support them.. ㅠㅠ

4. [+108, -13] Cube's crazy... They still have a long way to go in Korea. Only Jung Eunji and Son Naeun are popular in the group..

5. [+99, -17] Girl's Day will overtake them at this rate.. They should focus in Korea, they're not at a level where their position is stabilized.

6. [+68, -10] Them failing in Japan is better for Korean fans... If they do well, they're going to hold concerts in Japan all the time and come to Korea once a month........

7. [+57, -0] Hallyu's about to fail, don't go to Japan.. Stay in Korea. They're going to lose Korean fans if they go, like KARA for example, and that's even with their success. Success isn't guaranteed so they should stay and maintain their Korean fans... Only Eunji and Naeun are known in Korea. A Pink isn't a group where they have talent like 2NE1 or a fandom like SNSD so stay in Korea.

8. [+50, -7] They shouldn't be worried about whether they succeed or not in Japan, they should be worried about being forgotten in Korea. There are new debuts every day, what do they think they have going for them that they can leave and go to Japan? I love A Pink to death but they're not at the top yet. Even if they were at the top, Japan's still a huge gamble. I hope they reconsider this. Their fans aren't going to sit around waiting.

solatorio14
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 1:40 am
Well. This'll kill them. Japan usually kills the international fan base. Just like how snsd lost all of us old sones.

Apink#1
· Posted June 15, 2014 @ 1:31 am
I think they will do very good in japan! Since they once had a concert in japan with five thousand fans!