MV Releases

Former Girl's Day member Ji In gets ready to debut with girl group Bebop in comical MV teaser for 'I'm the Best'

February 10, 2014 @ 10:37 pm
by serendipity
  • 12
  • 6
  • 63
  • 30497
  • 270
The ladies of rookie girl group Bebop, who are making their official debut this week, are catching eyes with their intriguing yet comical MV teaser for "I'm the Best" (Korean title: 'I'm the Main').

SEE ALSO: 'The Show' to air a special on Girl's Day's 1st solo concert

Bebop consists of 3 members, A-Yeon, Juwoo, and Ji In. Ji In may be a familiar face to many as she is actually a former member of Girl's Day. She'll be re-debuting as part of this girl group with the song "I'm the Best".

The MV teaser portrays the 3 members enjoying what seems to be a refined dessert party, but yet are eyeing each other out of the corner of their eyes. Each seem to hint that they consider themselves to be the 'main' or the 'best' member through the teaser.

The party soon turns into a slap fight as the girls get slapped around! Although the teaser seems comical, the girls apparently got slapped over 100 times to film these scenes! Ouch!

Check them out in the teaser above as we await their first mini album on the 14th!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 63 comments

Sort by:

johnny
· Posted June 10, 2014 @ 5:07 pm

sujijjang
· Posted February 12, 2014 @ 12:42 pm

and why did she left in the first place?

iloveluhan1
· Posted February 12, 2014 @ 1:24 am

I seriously am not like this girl.  First, she QUITS Girl's Day to be a weather girl.  And she wants to be a star again?!  What is wrong with her.

vipbjsone
· Posted February 12, 2014 @ 9:38 pm
Lol i think you're confusing her for someone else lol. She didn't become a weather girl
andreb-1130
· Posted February 13, 2014 @ 2:01 am
lol that was Dal Shabet's former member Viki
iloveluhan1
· Posted February 13, 2014 @ 12:48 pm
aha... thats right. oops. but I'm still peeved about what they do. at least for viki she stayed as a weather girl. I'm out of mind with being tired from school.

xcaitz
· Posted February 12, 2014 @ 12:57 am

wasnt she in New . F . O too?

theshonenjumper
· Posted February 12, 2014 @ 4:07 pm
That was Jisun.
xcaitz
· Posted February 13, 2014 @ 5:50 pm
oh okay sorry. thanks @theshonenjumper

anh-thu-ngo
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 10:20 pm

I'm not a fan of GsD, but I wish her good luck ^^

biatchggbe
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 10:05 pm
What the f did i just watched?

jlongs
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 7:00 pm

I remember her being the one who caught my eye the most, specially from that flash mob thing they did. I was a bit disappointed she didn't stick with them, but then after that awful debut who could really blame her >.<

bk4
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 6:28 pm

Wait, so did Girl's Day have 6 members before???

Ji In and Ji Hae....??? Does anyone know why they both left??

I only knew Girl's Day when Ji Hae was in.

gldnknight
· Posted February 12, 2014 @ 10:04 am
Ji In left GsD shortly after their premier in 2010 along with Ji Sun. Hyeri and Yura were their replacements.

bk4
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 6:23 pm

Does anyone know why she left Girl's Day????

triniblossom
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 3:16 pm

Um...

theshonenjumper
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 12:39 pm

For the people who don't know:

They are a girl BAND. So they'll play instruments and stuff.

Ahyeon is the leader and the drummer. Jiin is the bassist. Juwoo is the guitarist and she's also the main vocal. :)

finnishgirl
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 10:56 am

Okey, that was wierd. I wonder what is Ji In thinking now when Girls Day is so popular. I dont even remember why she left....?

void
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 9:09 am

I wonder how she feels seeing her former group succeed so much.. I have high hopes for this new group though.

sugar3a3y
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 8:02 am

i watched all girls day debut teasers and she was my fav. she indeed has her own charm

Crazzy-Bee
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 5:20 am

the teaser is really exciting!

eager-beaver
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 5:06 am

For a second I thought that Bebop was an old group she had joined, because the name was so familiar, but then I remembered the other group's name was "BPPOP", not Bebop. Apparently the amount of K-pop groups has become so big that they are running out of group names, and they have to settle for just making variations of previous names.

Also, about the teaser: WTF?!

chalkzone
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 3:49 am

My thoughts at 0:35
"Well that escalated quickly"

Anyways, it's already hard enough seeing your former group ever so successful, so just give her a break. Everything happens for a reason. If Jiin and Jisun didn't leave, there wouldn't be Yura and Hyeri in Girl's Day.

kpopisthelyfe
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 2:35 am

Who cares if she left or was forced out of girl's day. She isnt there no more so it shouldnt matter.

misskatty
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 2:04 am

omg im actually excited about this!!! been sort of a fan of ji in since i saw her perform the flashmob with the original girls day members. if anyone hasn't seen it, check it out! shes the girl with the pink top. she's the best dancer from there and her dance was so charismatic. i was hoping she'd somehow return to the kpop scene! looking forward to watching her dance again ^^ exciteddd!

atlkpopfan
· Posted February 11, 2014 @ 1:54 am

It would have made more sense for her to comeback as a solo artist.  Why work so hard in one group just to leave and start all over in another group?