2PM preparing for a comeback in first half of 2014

by alim17
  • 135
  • 8
  • 608
  • 43310
  • 9290

2PM is currently working on new music with the goal of making a comeback in the first half of 2014! A confirmed date hasn't been worked out yet but it has been revealed that the boys are indeed preparing for a new release that will be taking place the first half of this year.

SEE ALSO: 2PM reveals teaser images for 'GO CRAZY!' comeback

According to an exclusive report by Sports Korea, the specific month that the group seems to be aiming for is April. An insider apparently tipped off the media outlet that the boys have already decided on a title track, which is said to be an upbeat dance track reminiscent of their hit song "Hands Up". It's said the boys may be entering filming for the music video next month and make their return in the middle of April.

However, JYP Entertainment denied that they have decided on April, commenting to Osen, "They are preparing for their comeback, but there are a lot of things they still need to do like fine tuning the schedule.  Our goal is to have a comeback in the early half of the year."

Another rep from the agency told Sports Seoul, "The rumors about 2PM's comeback being set for April are not true as nothing has been decided yet... It's true 2PM is currently working on selecting songs, but we haven't yet decided on the title track or the specific time period of comeback."

Presently, 2PM is having an arena tour in Japan while Wooyoung is also appearing on MBC's 'We Got Married'. The biggest variable at the moment, however, appears to be Taecyeon's drama KBS's 'Very Good Days' schedule as the program is a long weekend drama and it would be difficult for him to simultaneously act and promote music.

Stay tuned for updates!

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 601 comments

Sort by:

cece166
· Posted March 16, 2014 @ 3:20 pm

we are hottest are waiting for you

sbr
· Posted February 27, 2014 @ 11:40 am

I am 2pm-lover.

I hate it when Nichkhun always says sorry about his accident.

It isn't only his fault.

On last year, 2pm comeback, I saw a lot of shows ask him about that...

So stupid... Stop....

It hurt!!!!!!

sbr
· Posted February 27, 2014 @ 11:26 am

I want some sweet and relax song of 2pm...like I can't.

panita
· Posted February 27, 2014 @ 3:48 am

plzzzzzzzzzz lots of acrobaticsssssss

gsky
· Posted February 26, 2014 @ 10:14 pm

Why I have to live in Brazil? Tell meeeeee, I want to see my babies ;-;

panita
· Posted February 27, 2014 @ 3:45 am
for same reason that i live in Iran :D

foofu
· Posted February 26, 2014 @ 9:55 pm

Seems like its been forever. Hope they make a grand comeback!

babyblackjack
· Posted February 26, 2014 @ 8:08 pm

OMFG! I CANNOT WAIT! :D

blackcrystalcind
· Posted February 26, 2014 @ 7:54 pm

The reason I like 2pm is because they're beastly yet cute. I mean freaking look at their muscles but then you see their face and you're like damn. nichkhun *cough* nickhun. Anyways I can't wait and I hope it's something with fast tempo with hard choreography.

andrearojas211
· Posted February 26, 2014 @ 7:16 pm

Yeeii  new album! I'm so excited!!!

hlawn-hlawn-2891
· Posted February 26, 2014 @ 7:12 pm

Disisbs xudvbejxs siddbd xhhvj DJSBSHHD DJDBSHVS XHXJSBZJSJS DJBBSBHJSBZNKAOAPQLNC DKSPKWJNDBXJDHBBCHDX I FRICKIN CANT EXPRES MY FEELINGS WEEE WOW WOW WO CANT WAIT OMG OMG OMG SHJDJVESJFJDBVDJEJSOSBDLQPJA AUD DAVID DAVIDBBDBNFNDJDIJDBWKMDNDJJX DJSIJW

mikedinh93
· Posted February 26, 2014 @ 6:40 pm

wow, they did hands up?! heard that on an asian disco haha xD

lilac224
· Posted February 26, 2014 @ 6:32 pm

2014 is a very exciting kpop year : ))))

niggass
· Posted February 26, 2014 @ 6:17 pm

jyp better give them a great song like hands up, bcs until now i still play hands up just like it was just came out yesterday or let the members self composed songs to be the main single. i dont say their latest korean comeback was bad i just didn't really get into the song. *peace*

ninguyen
· Posted February 26, 2014 @ 5:42 pm

Yehet

rebecca3
· Posted February 26, 2014 @ 4:38 pm

happy!

oh-1812
· Posted February 26, 2014 @ 3:32 pm

yes tht's wht i was thinking abt exactly our teacyeonie's schedule !! anyway yaaay yayaaayayayayayayayya my 2PM WILL BE BACK YES BABY <3 out your hands out your hands put put put HOTTEST !! listen to my heartbeat my boys i'm really so excited <3 <3 also  our chansungie has been working on the songs specially hahha <3 I hope they can make out their schdeules without conflicts

thaor54
· Posted February 26, 2014 @ 3:30 pm

First Girls Generation then 2ne1...not 2pm!! yes!! all my favorite groups are coming back!!

blackcrystalcind
· Posted February 26, 2014 @ 7:53 pm
now* lol. Not...
thaor54
· Posted February 26, 2014 @ 11:54 pm
@blackcrystalcind Lol!! yes!! i ment Now!! haha

gabbybe
· Posted February 26, 2014 @ 3:30 pm

:3 I want something upbeat... or anything that comes from 2PM XD

vpace
· Posted February 26, 2014 @ 3:21 pm

SUPER SIKED for 2PM COMEBACK!!

jypnationfamilyf