Brown Eyed Girls' JeA writes a message for fans following relationship news

by elliefilet
  • 10
  • 1
  • 80
  • 46332
  • 236
Following the news of her relationship with YGE producer Choi Pil Kang aka P.K, Brown Eyed Girls' JeA has released a letter to her fans.

SEE ALSO: Brown Eyed Girls' JeA and YGE producer Choi Pil Kang revealed to be in a relationship

She posted to Twitter on November 27:

"Hello, everyone~. This is JeA. I guess the day has come! All the fans who've worried that the Brown Eyed Girls have no relationship rumors, now that it's out, half are worried and half are congratulating me. Hehehe. Why are you all so cool about it? 90% of you should be saying, 'Unni Noona, you can't do this.' Keke.

Anyway, I'm sorry about this. I wanted to arrange everything and tell you fans myself first, but the news came out while I was doing radio. This doesn't only have to do with me as the other person has his own thoughts that I can't know, so I couldn't be selfishly honest. And since I'm not young (ahem!! keke), I had a worry that everyone would just connect it to marriage if the relationship went public.

To tell you the truth about things that didn't go out in news articles, we've known each other for a very long time. We dated when we were younger, but naturally separated as we got busy. It's been 1 year since we started dating again! So it's an error that it's been 3 years.

Again, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you first, and thank you. As a singer and composer, I'm working hard, so please look upon me kindly! It feels like I've had a long discussion with fans. Then, I'll go ahead and finish. Dress warmly!!! I love you, and I'm always thankful <3."

Nega Network previously confirmed to several media outlets, "The two are dating well and we would be thankful if you support them... Although they are dating well, it is too early to talk about marriage."

JeA first met Choi Pil Kang when they were trainees under Nega Network which is also the former agency of the producer who made his debut with the group iM in 2007. Choi Pil Kang also composed Brown Eyed Girls' "Who Do You Love?" released in 2006.

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 80 comments

Sort by:

olivia-olivia
· Posted November 28, 2013 @ 8:48 am

please...nobody care

lswlsw7
· Posted November 28, 2013 @ 7:00 am

extramileee
· Posted November 28, 2013 @ 4:49 am

YAYYYYY happy for her!

sicafan226
· Posted November 28, 2013 @ 1:18 am

Aw, so cute! Good luck with love guys!

acp-kokenov
· Posted November 28, 2013 @ 12:59 am

Noona, I'm so happy for you <3

kpopperlvl100000
· Posted November 28, 2013 @ 12:40 am

sooo is no one going to speak about how epicly hot that man is i mean the dude can pass for an idol..........he even looks a little bit like SUJU henry WAW daebak

samoankpoper21
· Posted November 28, 2013 @ 4:35 pm
I know right!!! O.O JeA's lucky ^^
samoankpoper21
· Posted November 28, 2013 @ 4:35 pm
I know right!!! O.O JeA's lucky ^^

nanaluvhyunjoong
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 11:47 pm

my sister is 34 and she haven't married yet. sometimes, life is not just about marriage. it's about how you handle your life and accept the way it is while still fighting for what you believe in. ikr it's everyone dream to marry someone they love. whatever it is, held your head high and stick your chest out. Age is just a number. btw Congratulations noona ;-)

AlessaZar
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 10:30 pm

So happy for her~ the first paragrhap make me laugh so much LOL "why are u so cool about it?"

moomoo21
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 8:18 pm

Aw her letter is so cute :'D Don't worry, 31 isn't that old... ;)

moomoo21
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 8:18 pm
*32 my mistake..

kefira14
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 7:28 pm

I'm happy for her! Jea I wish you all the best in this relationship!! FIGHTING!<3

ddanghobak
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 7:23 pm

super cute! i wish things will go well between them :D

starbunny
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 6:57 pm

i'm happy for her. it's always nice hearing news like this. despite her age or where she is in her career i'm just really glad she's in a relationship. truly supporting her. :)

vickydangnn
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 3:37 pm

so happy for her. it's about time she has a boyfriend already bc she's in 30s and it will be wrong if netizen makes her stay single for she's at an age where she should have a family

· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 2:34 pm
Whoa, are you telling me a successful woman in her 30's has a boyfriend? GASP

kumixsun
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 2:12 pm

A;SDJF;AINSV;IASDNVA THEY LOOK THEY'D BE CUTE TOGETHER!! btw I'm not even a B.E.G fan and I have no idea who the guy is. Still.... too cute :)

animia
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 1:55 pm

You can feel her sincerity ^^ I wish her and her boyfriend happiness and the best of luck~

rose
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 1:49 pm

I really wish she be happy!^_^

hujokalin
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 1:46 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

vanila15
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 1:22 pm

congrats!!

earthna30
· Posted November 27, 2013 @ 1:06 pm

JeA is so cute. >< They look good together too and I hope all the best for them!