Team A to release 4 songs and open up for Big Bang's Japanese Tour

by alim17
  • 0
  • 0
  • 320
  • 66671
  • 2138
On October 25th, it was revealed on 'WIN' that Team A was the winning team that will debut as YG's next idol group!

The final battle took place at the Olympic Park's SK handball stadium in Seoul.  Big Bang's Daesung and actress Yoo In Na were the MCs who supported them by making the stage appear as both a mission for the boys to complete and a congratulatory performance.  This showed off the strong senior-junior relationships within the agency. Yang Hyun Suk, Big Bang, 2NE1, and Epik High also attended this event.

SEE ALSO: Yang Hyun Suk elaborates on what might happen to the losing team on 'WIN'

In the end, Team A won the competition and will be debuting as the new group 'WINNER' in December or January.

Before that, on Monday of next week (the 28th), Team A, under the name 'WIN,' will release four originally composed songs.  They will also be the opening act for Big Bang's Japanese dome tour, which starts in the middle of November.

According to the nature of the circumstances, Team B is unable to debut at the current time.  However, according to Yang Hyun Suk, they have not been kicked out of YG Entertainment.  For now, they will either be replaced or retained in the group during their training period and their future activities will be decided at a later time.

DON'T MISS

Comments

There are 322 comments

Sort by:

bellescarlet
· Posted October 27, 2013 @ 11:07 pm

the songs are out now!!!!!

bellescarlet
· Posted October 27, 2013 @ 11:07 pm

the songs are out now!!!!!

xhalksy
· Posted October 27, 2013 @ 9:18 am

I think YG wont disband team B too soon, since a lot team B fans are still hysterical and emotional! It's not YG style to debut a boy group 1 after the other! It will  cost him a lot of money & YG is thinking like businessman! I think that he will keep 2-3 members of the group! anyways their trainees can choose to leave the company if they want to debut this year or next year!!

Goshong
· Posted October 27, 2013 @ 2:23 am

I feel like team A won so team B could debute later. Team b definitely hold a spot in yg n it'll be hard for him to start moving ppl around. With that said, I see them, team A, debuting sooner than expect. I saw ~2 yrs?? ♡ both teams...such a sad yet happy outcome

bukonamja
· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 11:32 pm

Yang Hyun Suk loves Team B..He Doesn't want to leave one member of Team B on YG..

beashineeshawol
· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 11:02 pm

YG why?! This is so sad TT_TT I wanted Team A to win and I'm happy for them but every time I watch that OT11 video I can't help but feel so sad. I'm looking forward to WIN's music.

miss_kimchi
· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 9:35 pm

congrats to team a!! <3 good luck to team b! (; <3

justforfunsies
· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 5:40 pm

I won't be able to follow Team A, because I was rooting for Team B. Team A seem like lovely guys as well, but it's just too heatbreaking. I wish the outcome was different.

sandybee3

Japanese, why so lucky?

rikimaru
· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 11:31 am

great TEAM AAAAA

iam2ne1yearsold
· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 11:19 am

Congratulations for my boys! I'm so proud of them :') TEAM A Fighting! And guys don't worry for TEAM B they're awesome, they already have a stong fanbase and papa YG is smart he will debut them later! :')

angelaparsons
· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 11:03 am

sad for Team B but I was always rooting for team A Congratulations guys

kovada04
· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 9:21 am
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

SONhyebin
· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 8:52 am

OMG YES! Congratulation to Team A for being the WINNER! So happy and proud of them! I can't wait to see them debut with their own songs! <3<3 Will support them always~

And please may Team B be able to debut soon too! They deserve it also!

shea11
· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 8:33 am
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS.

cmll
· Posted October 26, 2013 @ 8:21 am

I also want team B songs...

kimyookwon